[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what will our relationship be like with strayans after Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2000px-Australia.svg.png (85KB, 2000x1810px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Australia.svg.png
85KB, 2000x1810px
So what will our relationship be like with strayans after Trump hung up on Turnbull?
>>
War tbqhwyf
>>
>>70891746
what habbened
>>
>>70892650
They had a twenty-five minute shouting match over the phone, because the US, under the previous administration, agreed to take in 1250 refugees from Australia. For which Trump slammed the phone on Turnbull.
>>
>>70892708
Turnbull claims the call ended properly, there was no phone slamming.
>>
>>70892708
why is the US so heartless ? why can't they fulfill their duty as humanitarians and global citizens and accept our refugees ?
>>
>>70893042
Racism, pretty much. We're a fairly bigoted culture. And a certain... president has made us less hidden about it.
>>
>>70891777
>777
International war!!!
>>
it was trade, they take our illegals and we take their refugees
>>
>>70891746
Is Turnbull very well-liked in Australia or do you guys just hate Trump?
>>
>>70895416
Still better than Abbot.
>>
File: 1477511022605.jpg (48KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1477511022605.jpg
48KB, 500x343px
>>70891746
>They'll send their best Navy E.M.U.s to kill yo whitey presidunt
>They'll banter all 'Merican tourists entering Australia to death in the customs
>They'll make a Faustian deal with China to gain more bantering power over USA

You've opened the Pandora's box.
>>
>>70895443
I'm asking Australians, you lardass r/politics guzzler
>>
>>70891746
>>70891777
>>70895677
>trump becomes more lax on pollution
>factories are brought back
>pollution/emissions increase
>burn hole in the ozone above australia
>roast aussies without even needing to invade them
>>
>>70895891
>roast aussies

It's called a normal summer day ya weak poofta
>>
>>70895416
We never like any of our politicians.

He could be literally Charlemagne and he'd still be booed at every public event.
>>
>>70891777
>War
Great. We'll just drop cats, mice, and rabbits on you until you give up. I mean they've all beaten you before....
>>
>>70891746
>>
>>70895416
Ah he's just another banker fuckwit, Australian politics is very openly bullshit, the PM has to deal with the party and the party operates behind closed doors.

I mean the last decent PM we had was Howard and he was a famous US cock slave
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.