[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good countries for an American refugee who is trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0736.jpg (49KB, 676x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.jpg
49KB, 676x507px
Are there any good countries for an American refugee who is trying to escape a fascist xenophobic regime? I am thinking of Canada, Sweden, Japan.
>>
>>70880850
Fuck drumpf and FUCK white people
>>
>>70880850
>>
>>70880850
Good bait
>>
Fuck wh*te "people"
>>
>>70880850
>Want's to escape a country because of xenophobic whites.
>only considers white majority countries to move to.

I hear zimbabwe is great this time of year, maybe brazil, lotta fun stuff going on in brazil right now. Of course you could go to mexico to show your support.
>>
>>70884986
Sorry, Majority white countries and one of the most openly xenophobic modern nations on the planet
>>
>>70880850
Fuck off we're full spic
>>
he's more like Berlusconi than Mussolini desu
>>
>>70885073
You're full spic? I thought you guys were arabs
>>
>>70880850
Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!
>>
>>70885133
yo soy chileANOs
>>
Do you have any skills we can use, have a partner that's a citizen or rich?
>>
>>70880850
if you are an azn, go to canada or japan
if you are a black, go to sweden
>>
>fascist xenophobic regime

Not even close to that. America is nowhere near real fascism, people like you are just extremely butthurt.
>>
File: trömps.jpg (18KB, 471x533px) Image search: [Google]
trömps.jpg
18KB, 471x533px
>>
come to us

we kill sand niggers
>>
>>70880850
you can't escape kike
>>
>>70885484
>people like you are just baiting.
FTFY
>>
>>70887560
Probably both tbqh. The surgence of commie types here lately engaging in serious conversation about how Trump is the devil tells me that a lot of them are actually tremendously upset about the Trump presidency and that they are trying really hard to sway oppinion here.
>>
>>70880850
>>
Come to Brazil you'll love dodging bullets irl its like an action movie 24/7 you can meet new species of monkeys
>>
>>70880850

DON'T BE HYPOCRITE AND GO TO EVEN WHITER COUNTRY THAN USA!

People saying USA is shit and same time preaching that white people are the problem of everything BUT when it comes moving to another country everybody wants to move even whiter country. Be a man and DON'T move to whiter country.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.