[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is third world really that bad? When I went to russia and china,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1482746328343.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1482746328343.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
Is third world really that bad?

When I went to russia and china, It was a nice place.
>>
It's only bad if you're poor.
>>
>>70871737
you fucking stupid. i bet you went only their capital cities.
>>
>>70871737
It depends on the country. If you go to overpopulated third world shitholes, it is really bad. And if they are niggers and Islamic, it's even worse.

But places very sparsely populated are much better.
>>
It's only bad if
> You are poor
> go to a "popular" slum area
> live near Islamic practicians
>>
It's bad when you live there, work there, down with their inferior standards
>>
>>70871737
>asks about the third world
>proceeds to talk about second world countries
really activates my almonds
>>
The large difference between the 'good' and the 'bad' countries is how much of the country is 'good' and how much of it is 'bad'.
A 'bad' country can have areas as good as a 'good' country. The reverse is also true.
A programmer will have it good and work at a nice place in just about any country.
However countries like China, Russia and Bulgaria have large amounts of their population doing work with little 'added value'. Those people would live poorly anywhere and they are the majority in 'bad' countries.
This isn't the only aspect of it, but a major contributer of development is what are your people working, because it determines how they are living, which in turn determines how 'first world' you are.
>>
>>70871737
go to india pls
>>
>>70873578
>A programmer will have it good and work at a nice place in just about any country.

It seems like programmers tend to fall in few archetypes, most compatible to each other and one of the main reasons of why these type of imageboards are so successful.
>>
File: images.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>70871737
>When I went to russia and china, It was a nice place.
but those are second world
come to Paraguay and you'll see what suffering is
>>
>>70871737
Go to Best Korea
>>
>>70872482
this, any country can be a nice place to live in if you're swimming in cash
>>
>>70874420
i doubt Congo is a nice place for anybody
so there are exceptions
>>
>>70874497
it is, because different people have different values, knowledge, etc.
>>
File: Clientes satisfeitos da PMESP.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Clientes satisfeitos da PMESP.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>70871737
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=206_1436211079

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=746_1340068639

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c04_1486371065

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=881_1381652279

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1486357419
>>
>>70876022
European police has no money for choppers on local levels, if anything your post only shows how Brazil is rich.
>>
Is Paraguay really that bad. I want to visit it one day. But if its really bad I might be better of going somewhere else.>>70873644
>>
>>70877411
>I want to visit it one day
don't come. there, i saved you money
go to Brazil instead which is bad too but at least touristically more interesting
>>
>>70877411
Croatia without a pineapple

>>70877677
Netherlands with a black dot
>>
>>70871737
Tbh Brazil is a very nice place if you're rich and not stupid. I'm half swiss (half huehuebr) and been all over Europe, the difference is only that absurd if you live an 100% brazilian lifestyle, which I don't.

Over here I Uber in/out of all places, avoid shitty contacts (both friends and "salespeople") and avoid anything flashy if I must walk to places. I even made up my standard "junkie cosplay" for when I have to go to absolutely shitty places for some reason, which consists of shredded jeans, baggy distressed sweater and busted no brand shoes.
>but anon why would you subject yourself to such life
Drugs and whores, anon. Drugs and whores and caipirinha and neverending Carnaval.
>>
It's not bad, it's just survival of the fittest mode.
but since first worlders are in nanny states then it will seem bad.
>>
>>70877952
>survival of the fittest mode
This. I'm always disappointed but not surprised when I watch vids of people being mugged/killed here in Brazil, 99% of the time it's people with gazelle behavior.
You don't even need to look untouchable (which is impossible when criminals are often under influence and/or armed) you just need to look less inviting than the person walking next to you.
>>
File: third world.png (53KB, 517x350px) Image search: [Google]
third world.png
53KB, 517x350px
>>70871737
>third world
They're literally not third world
>>
File: dredd stare.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
dredd stare.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>70876022
>I AM THE LAW HUEHUEHUE
>>
File: south korea vs japan.png (310KB, 1074x363px) Image search: [Google]
south korea vs japan.png
310KB, 1074x363px
>>70877916
pepsi cola logo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.