[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Brazilians have this look which I find very unique(Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: sMBVS[1].jpg (44KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
sMBVS[1].jpg
44KB, 500x630px
White Brazilians have this look which I find very unique(Just like Kaka). They have the same eyes, that same smile. While not all White Brazilians look like exactly like this, most Brazilians of Portuguese ancestry have that look I can easily tell apart a Brazilian from any other South American, because of this look. I think it might be because Brazilians have less Amerindian blood than the other South Americans, so they have a very distinct look. Or maybe could be that Portuguese people look different that Spaniards, and that's why Brazilians look different? I don't know, but some Colombians that are mostly European look almost exactly like Argentinians of Spanish ancestry, as happens with Chileans, Uruguayans, Paraguayans, etc. So it's difficult to tell them apart, but Brazilians are totally distinguishable though. What do you think about this?
>>
>>70865592
if you can tell them apart from white people, they arent white.
>>
It's because they are mixed with Niggas instead of Injus
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (560KB, 3000x2053px)
maxresdefault.jpg
560KB, 3000x2053px
portuguese are nothing like spaniards, that is true.

pic related, portuguese in the middle, spaniards in the sides
>>
Excuse me, it's Olinenza, not Olivença.
>>
File: brazilian actors.png (1MB, 1000x583px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian actors.png
1MB, 1000x583px
Look at this picture. I have three actors, first is from movie Elite Squad, second is from Netflix series Narcos, and third is from movie Elysium

Don't they look similar? Yeah, well it's because they are all Brazilians. Brazilians look so fucking alike
>>
It's because they grew up happier and have better hygiene so the browness is less pronounced.
>>
>>
>>70865829
Pepe kinda has that look. It's probably the black heritage. Didn't they want to remove blacks using miscegenation?
>>
>>70865886
They didn't remove the Blacks. They just toned down the skin color of most of them(Most, but there are still pure Black niggas in Brazil, and a sizeable minority)
>>
>>70865947
>>70865886
Yeah, the ugliest niggas who no sane white person would ever want to fuck remain pure to this day
>>
>>70865592
I feel ya
I don´t have portuguese, injun or black blood in me and people mistake me for italian and argentine
>>
>>70865829
kek
>>
>>70866542
So you look like a fag
>>
>>70866781
As faggy as it goes
>>
>>70865829
or it is because they are all the same dude lmao
>>
>>70867627
You dirty liar
>>
>>70865645
>maxresdefault.jpg
not
>arab rape babies next to pure white aryan.jpg
>>
>>70865592
>What do you think about this?
What the fuck is there to think about?
>>
>>70866542
It's not because how you look like, but your faggy behavior.
>>
File: portuguese.png (1MB, 1152x623px) Image search: [Google]
portuguese.png
1MB, 1152x623px
>>70868281
portuguese are half jews
>>
>>70871978
is that Silence?
>>
>>70871978

they are not. otherwise, they wouldn't race-mixed with Amerindians and Sub-Saharan.
>>
File: images.jpg (31KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31KB, 300x297px
>>70872260
no, Alatriste actually. with that argie actor, pic related
>>
>>70873121
He's as ethnically Argentinean as Daniel Barenboim.

Seriously, the only whites I've ever seen in South America come from South Brasil and Argentina, every other country has just an insignificant white population.

And those whites definitely weren't of Spanish, Italian or Portuguese ancestry.
>>
>>70875494
Uruguay is even whiter than Argentina. And Chile has a sizeable white population too
>>
>>70876500
They just look like iberians with the occasional nigger thrown in the bunch. I didn't visit Chile but unless they had sizable northern euro immigration I doubt it.

Actual whites are only more than a residual amount of the populace in south Brasil and Argentina and it's not due to the iberian emigration.
>>
>>70876614
Iberians in Brazil are mainly in the southeast (Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and São Paulo. South Brazil is mainly Italian, outside Rio Grande do Sul.
>>
>>70876614
There are Germans in Chile. Even Bolivia and Paraguay have some German colonies, although they are probably 5% of the total population or less
>>
File: images.jpg (193KB, 624x351px)
images.jpg
193KB, 624x351px
>>70875494
he drinks mate and roots for San Lorenzo de Almagro
if that's not argie, i don't know what argie is
>>
white brazilians have this odd slightly inbredish look about them

anyway

O SUL E O MEU PAIS
S
U
L

E

O

M
E
U

P
A
I
S
>>
>>70876765
>South Brazil is mainly Italian, outside Rio Grande do Sul.
baboon.jpg

Paraná is predominantly Slavic (mostly Polish), Santa Catarina is predominantly German/Nederlander and Azorean, Rio Grande do Sul is predominantly Italian (mostly Venetian) to the north and Spanish to the south, although we all have those groups in varying degrees along with Guaraní ancestry.
>>
>>70878084
Wrong, wrong and wrong.
>>
>>70878217
Provide an actual argument instead of chimping the ooga booga out. And please, do educate me on my own region.
>>
>>70878340
>>70878340
Kek, this is funny because you are a hick without proper plumbing in your house yet you say to me "ooga booga". Nah, not worth it Chico Bento, Italians were always the majority in both Paraná and SC. RS was always majority iberian.
>>
>>70865625
>>Murrika
>>white
>>
>>70878517
Better yet, so I don't hustle your jimmies, neither Paraná nor Santa Catarina were majority iberian like RS always were.
>>
File: l8fjnz0.png (2MB, 1162x822px) Image search: [Google]
l8fjnz0.png
2MB, 1162x822px
>>70865592
I don't know what you're talking about,we're pretty different one from another.
>>
>>70881201
Holy shit, the dude on the 3rd pic is me. How did google get that pic?
>>
>>70876614
there are aryan looking minorities in all south america, not only in argentina and muh sul

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Germans_in_Bolivia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peruvians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_in_Paraguay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colombian
>>
>>70882252
you're a qt desu senpai
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.