[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes the region where you live special or different from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 29

File: US_regions[1].png (47KB, 700x459px) Image search: [Google]
US_regions[1].png
47KB, 700x459px
What makes the region where you live special or different from the rest of your country? What is the stereotype the rest of the country has of people from your region?

I live in northwestern Argentina, which is the part that received the least European immigration. Most people here is either of pure old Spanish blood, or mixed with Amerindians(Mestizos). There are a lot of Arabs too, don't know why. Maybe they liked it because it's warm and there are some deserts here. Still, it's one of the poorest areas of the country, only surpassed by northeastern Argentina(Chaco and Formosa mostly). The rest of the country thinks of us as dirty thieves who immigrate to Buenos Aires and become motochorros.
>>
>What makes the region where you live special or different from the rest of your country?
Its civilised
>What is the stereotype the rest of the country has of people from your region?
They are just jealous
>>
>Midwest
It's not retarded like the South
It's not gay like the Northeast
It's white unlike the West
>>
>>70852979
You need to further split the west in that map between North West and South West.

I'm from SoCal. South West has a lot of Mexican influence in architecture and food. Texas is weird state because you can split it between South West and the South.

Mid west are stereotyped as out of touch farmers, North west as rainy grunge people, and the South as uneducated rednecks.

We don't really think about New England at all, it's too far away from us.

Of course even though South-West has lots of cultural similarities politically it's very varied, and the same goes for the other regions.
>>
>>70853304
So what about Northeastern USA? The Yanks and shiet
>>
File: Mississippi_population_map.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mississippi_population_map.png
185KB, 600x600px
Mississippian here.

There's not much going for this place. It doesn't get very cold down here. It rains a lot and the forests are lush and thick. A lot of the state is rural - even the coast, where I live, isn't that populated at all. Median income is pretty low compared to the rest of the U.S. and it's not uncommon to find people scraping by. We're pretty much the laughing stock of the U.S. and it's been that way for so long that most people here just ignore it, good or bad I don't really know.
>>
>>70853575
It's like my province then
>>
>>70853708
Jujuy?
>>
>>70853853
Tucumán. Well Jujuy is even worse I guess
>>
>>70854127
If Jujuy is worse than Tucuman, than your province is really more like Alabama. Mississippi is downright the worst state in the south. I forgot to mention that pretty much the entire northwest is racist and hurricanes and tornados are fairly common down here as well.
>>
File: good feel.jpg (38KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
good feel.jpg
38KB, 842x1191px
>>70852979
rainy
depressive
seafood
people answer questions with another question
cocaine
>>
>>70854242
Really? I always thought the Northwest was the most liberal of all places in USA. I guess liberals can be racist too
>>
>>70854332
Where are you? Galicia? Basque Country?
>>
File: 1471853068466.png (3KB, 234x205px) Image search: [Google]
1471853068466.png
3KB, 234x205px
>>70852979
It's a mexican colony where beaners don't assimilate.

pls nuke
>>
>>70852979
>what makes it different
It's not retarded (quesadillas have cheese you fucktards)
>what is the stereotype
They think we all live in ranches and have an accent that makes us sound like we're singing.
>>
>>70853495
That's New England
>>
>>70854401
On the coast, Rural parts are very conservative. Goes for pretty much everywhere but it's particularly pronounced there.
>>
>>70854750
Yeah right? But NY is part of that place too, and I guess you must know someone from NY.
>>
>>70854857
New York is part of New England no matter how much people bitch they aren't. To us their differences are very minimal.

In fact Washington DC used to be the south and that's why it was built there as a compromise when the country became independent, but nowadays it's more like New England than it is southern.
>>
File: brazil_regions.png (135KB, 1664x1465px) Image search: [Google]
brazil_regions.png
135KB, 1664x1465px
>>70852979
I live in the North region (green one on the map). It is the biggest one, while also being the least populated and the second poorest. I guess the defining thing about it is the Amazon Rainforest taking up the whole space. Phisically, the northern people are the ones that look the most like native americans and the least like europeans.

Southerners are stereotyped as blond separatist faggots, Northeast as the poor people that migrate to the rest of the country, Southeast gets to be the "standart" culture that TV broadcasts to the rest, and I guess no one cares about Center-West anyway, it's just a bunch of big farms.
>>
>>70856756
Surprising, I'd imagine the Amazon river especially at the mouth would be ripe for industrialization.
>>
File: 6427920619_09cf0625e9_o.jpg (536KB, 1024x637px) Image search: [Google]
6427920619_09cf0625e9_o.jpg
536KB, 1024x637px
>>70852979
>Medellin
>What makes the region where you live special or different from the rest of your country?
Most developed city in the country, our accent which is unique in all Latin America, the only city with a metro system in the country, a lot of basque heritage, highest white admixture in the country, home of Pablo Escobar, beautiful girls, a lot of prostitutes, a lot of rain

That we are sicarios and narcos (which is funny since now we are one of the safest big cities of the country), that our girls are whores and that we are very selfish and arrogant
>>
>>70857665
I don't know what to say about that t b h. Of course, the coast is the most developed part of the country, so it'd only be logical that the mouth of the Amazon would be the most industrialized part of the region.

But then, it's Manaus, pretty far from the coast, and that's due to both the failure of Belem to develop properly and some incentives given to Manaus in the 70/80s.
>>
>>70856756
Do you live close to the Venezuelan/Guyanas border?
>>
Mainlanders (AKA "Cucklanders") are homosexuals who are physically very weak and love immigrants.

Tasmanians are strong, white people.
>>
>>70857954
>beautiful girls
What about the men? Are they attractive as well?
>>
File: us regions12.5.png (126KB, 1666x952px) Image search: [Google]
us regions12.5.png
126KB, 1666x952px
>>70852979
my map of regions is better
speaking of which i should start spamming those threads again

>>70853233
this
>>
>>70858394
I don't really know, but i guess not too much
>>
For some reason, I've seen quite a few people romanticise Alaska as one of the "best" parts of the country for some reason, otherwise we're just that forgotten state. I guess it's a nice place to live if you're looking to retire or you're a fugitive on the run.
>>
>>70858537
Because it's the closest thing left resembling the romanticized "frontier" that embodied the "real" America to people.
>>
File: map-of-western-australia.jpg (30KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-western-australia.jpg
30KB, 300x401px
No one lives anywhere other than Perth, which is one of the most isolated cities in the world. It's closer to Jakarta than Sydney and Melbourne. Since it's also one of the smaller cities compared to those in the eastern states (the population is just under 2 million) everyone tends to forget we exist.

Soil is virtually non existent here and everything is literally built on sand, so other Australians call us sandgropers. It's also one of the hotter capital cities and fucking windy in summer, but that saves us from the humidity you'd get in places like Brisbane. I think it's something like the third windiest city in the southern hemisphere.

There's a shitload of gold, coal and iron up north and in Kalgoorlie which drove the Australian economy for a while, but the boom ended and the economy is going to go through a pretty shit couple of years.

Western Australians also tend to dislike Australians from other states, particularly New South Wales and Victoria for a whole lot of economic, political and historical reasons. WA actually voted in favour of leaving Australia and forming a new nation in the 30s, but the federal government refused to let it go through.

It's a fairly laid back place, even by Australian standards. We also get a lot of white South Africans here since Perth is pretty much a smaller Cape Town in a lot of ways. Apparently any afrikaner leaving South Africa is said to be "packing for Perth". The wog problem in the eastern states isn't really that bad here either, most wogs assimilated and lebs are non-existent.
>>
File: 34p8QRZ.jpg (100KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
34p8QRZ.jpg
100KB, 800x589px
pic related
>>
>>70852979
vaquero culture
"white" mexicans
people think we are rude because of our accent
>>
>>70852979
>commiefornia
its full pls leave
>>
File: brazil's great roads.jpg (151KB, 947x714px) Image search: [Google]
brazil's great roads.jpg
151KB, 947x714px
>>70858299
Uh, not that much. I live in Manaus. Venezuela is still closer than most other brazilian states, tho. Especially since the roads to Venezuela are way better than the roads to Brasilia or Rio or Bahia because they actually exist.
>>
>>70858868
Tbh I have grandparents or great grandparents from every place but the east
Go any further east than húsavík and you might as well go to norway
>>
>>70854127
I want one day to see my province become a wonderful place, still a long way to go
>>
>>70859058
Monterrey?
>>
>>70852979

>Pacific Northwest

It's one of the nicest parts of the country, it has a lot of outdoor shit to do with beautiful countryside on both sides of the Cascades as well as some really nice cities like Seattle and Portland, also it's very white.
>>
File: yorkshire dales.jpg (566KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
yorkshire dales.jpg
566KB, 1100x733px
Born and bred Yorkshire, which is in the North of England.
Genetically, we're different from not only the rest of the UK, but also England itself. Whereas R1b is the most common Y chromosome lineage across the rest of England, L1 is in fact the dominant lineage in Yorkshire. This is due in no small part to the massive Scandinavian settlement of the area; York (Jórvík) itself was the seat of the Norse rule in England.
Historically, we once held the capital of entire country (York), belonged to the viking North Sea Empire, and have been at the center of many important events; War of the Roses, Pilgrimage of Grace, Yorkshire Rebellion, Battle of Stamford Bridge, etc.
In the modern age, the West Riding became the second most important industrial area in the country, but suffered harshly, like many places in the North, when the industry was privatised and subsequently outsourced.

We talk a little funny due to the Old Norse influence on our dialect, and we're a very proud bunch, but we're often seen as the friendliest of all the English peoples, and there's a reason they call our land God's Own Country.
>>
>>70858409
>Albany is New England
What? I doubt they would agree with this.
>>
>>70854127
Ura ke pingo asi shitpoteando aki?
>>
>London

We're simultaneously the best and the worst at everything and anything. Also everyone else hates us.
>>
>>70852979
Alaska. Best state, and we know it.
>>
>>70853575
Are you a nig?
>>
>>70852979
Lower-Douro or Porto District + North of Aveiro (excluding that city)

Were essentially a Minho but one that is connected to the sea, foreign trade and the rest of the world. You couldn't always separate us from the Minho historically but they have remained a true bastion of northern culture but very closed to anything from the outside while we were at the center of interactions and trade with northern europe during the cunt's history.

They are also blonder but not more blue eyed and speak a slightly different version of our dialect.

We get to claim the only STEM Nobel Portugal has won.
>>
>>70853233
Midwest white and not 50% black?
>>
Moscow.
One of few places in Russia where you can life a high-quality life so that's pretty comfy.
The rest of the country views us as several snobbish and rude Russians in sea of sandniggaz (pretty true actually lol)
>>
>>70858409
Too much focus on south, Midwest, and East.

The west is really the only decent part of the USA
>>
Tucumán is white.
>>
>>70860669
Delusion is strong in the west
>>
>>70860588
Literally only Illinois and Detroit have less then 85%+ whites there.
>>
>>70860633
> sea of sandniggaz (pretty true actually lol)
It's getting better recently or is it my imagination?
>>
File: South_Region_in_Brazil.svg.png (619KB, 2008x1984px) Image search: [Google]
South_Region_in_Brazil.svg.png
619KB, 2008x1984px
It's white, it has the best quality of life, the best women, and the culture is more european and very similar to that of Argentina and Uruguay.

Our stereotype is that we are a bunch of separatist, racist, homosexuals.
>>
>>70860754
that's cause it belongs to us.
>>
>>70860738
I afraid it's in imagination eh
>>
>>70854857
New York is not a part of New England. It's more of another cultural capital that Boston and the states it influences(pretty much all New England states) likes to have rivalries against because it's also another cultural capital.
>>
>>70860780
I wish I was yours.
>>
File: south brazil.png (99KB, 1338x253px) Image search: [Google]
south brazil.png
99KB, 1338x253px
>>70860754
>>
>>70854332
>>70854443
Sounds like Galicia to me. Are the pale cuties worth moving there?
>>
>>70860785
Yep it's probably because I don't leave my apartment last few years.
>>
>>70860818
Dying of envy
I have to leave my comfy room in an hour
>>
>>70860814
Colombia, let me dream a little bit. It's already really rough being brazilian.
>>
I am from Moscow and most of Russia hates us. Stereotypes:
1) Rich
2) Gay
3) Westernized
4) Exploiting the rest of Russia
And majority of people here don't really like people from regions considering them to be uncivilized peasants.
From stereotypes, only 1 and 4 are true. 1st is only partially true, because despite salaries are higher here, prices are very high too. But we are way more safe and have a better infrastructure. 4 is totally true, Moscow is the only place in Russia where decisions are made, all the political power is here. It's almost the only place in Russia which is developing while rest of the country is in shit, we already have 10% of population in Moscow.
>>
>>70861006
Hi from Moscow.

> rich
check
> gay
check
> westernized, posting on 4ch
check
> exploiting rural bydlo
check
>>
>>70861006
>Moscow is the only place in Russia where decisions are made, all the political power is here. It's almost the only place in Russia which is developing while rest of the country is in shit, we already have 10% of population in Moscow.
Does this mean that St. Petersburg has no political power, despite being a large city? Is it also falling behind Moscow's development? I know nothing about Russian internal politics/economics.
>>
>>70861118
Petersburg might be a cultural center of Russia, but everything important related to politics/economics happens in the Duma and the Kremlin.
>>
Cairo here

This is the largest city and the capital. Also largest population density.

What is the stereotype the rest of the country has of people from your region?

All governates consider Cairo-lites sissy boys because they aren't as developed. Joke's on them though, infrastructure is shit here too.
>>
>>70860738
Actually Caucasians were a thing in 90s. In 00s we had many Asians (they are way better than Caucasians and have qt girls) and now pretty no one is moving to Russia anymore. In 00s our salaries were like x10 of Uzbekistan and now it's only x2. As someone on int said, the only way to diminish immigration to your country is become a shit country and we successfully managed to do it.
>>
It's livable.

It's filled with asians, not apologetic white people.
>>
>>70860716
>delusion
>>
>>70858409
You really should start spamming those threads again
If the 'southern rim' region didn't include so much of Oklahoma I'd say just call it Ozarks
>>
>>70853304
>Texas is weird state because you can split it between South West and the South.

You can split Texas up into 5 different regions:P Coastal Plains, Hill Country, Piney Woods. Panhandle, and the West.
Fuck with Texas if you aren't from Texas, and we'll kick your ass.
>>
>>70861527
>Hicks
>Hicks
>Hicks
>Hicks
>Mexicans

Wow, what a fascinating state
>>
>>70859471
sonora, this guy >>70854720 might be from monterrey, the fact that he sings like a faggot when speaking gives it away
>>
File: 22396566177_2611edd89f_f.jpg (3MB, 3687x1844px) Image search: [Google]
22396566177_2611edd89f_f.jpg
3MB, 3687x1844px
>>70861375
>barren unusable land with only one kind of the ugliest category of tree
>>
>>70861006
>>Moscow is the only place in Russia where decisions are made, all the political power is here. It's almost the only place in Russia which is developing while rest of the country is in shit, we already have 10% of population in Moscow.
You sound just like the fucking Jews in Washington DC.
>>
>>70861685
Out out out
>>
>>70861345
>>In 00s our salaries were like x10 of Uzbekistan and now it's only x2.
Ha-hahaha! Salaries in Uzbekistan are shit! If you can't do better than that, you suck!
>>
>>70854401
by northwest, I meant northwest Mississippi. It's the delta region, and while pretty much all of mississippi hates any race that isn't theirs, it's so much more noticeable in the backwoods. The delta is really the anus of the anus of America.

>>70860507
No, I'm a spic that more identifies with New Mexico.
>>
>>70861657
Your mother was a nigger.
>>
>>70861689
You have no idea how decentralized USA is compared to Russia. Half of your laws are state laws which is impossible in Russia. You also have NY and LA while Russia has only Moscow and Leningrad.
>>
File: seattle (1).jpg (1002KB, 2566x1705px) Image search: [Google]
seattle (1).jpg
1002KB, 2566x1705px
>>70861685
>Don't like mountains
Opinion discarded
>>
>>70861750
*you're
>>
>>70861761
the west needs to stop its pr campaign
you all are shooting yourself in the foot. everyone piles into your region and it's going to look like the east coast lmao
>>
>>70861727
We are shit country mate. Average salary in Russia is 200-300$, in Moscow it's 400-500$, in other big cities it's 300-400. I get 600$ as an engineer in Moscow and it's above average here.
>>
>>70861786
I keep saying this.

We need to start a meme the west is terrible and filled with crime.
>>
>>70861763
>*you're
You're = you are.
My post stands
>>
>>70861761
This, living in the plain as the most of Russia is shit. Forest and steppes everywhere, that's all the landscape.
>>
>>70861824
And fucking swamps everywhere. All our creepy stories are about some shit in marshes and forests.
>>
>>70861786
>>70861802
The harsh winters keeps the Cali kids, Estevan and Mohammed out
>>
>>70861798
You must be kidding. I was in Tashkent back in '03. Beautiful city, but the people. were poor as fuck where an apartment could be purchased for $500US. It's hard to believe that you haven't progressed beyond that.
On the other hand, it may be to your advantage. You haven't been crippled by staggering inflation.
>>
>>70861802
I mean, you don't have to even lie about the cons.

It's way too expensive on the coast to live, and it's laughable when foreigners aim for it. It's filled with homeless people. The traffic is awful around the cities. Living in the countryside is like living in West Virginia. It's not even the whitest region, that distinction goes to the Rockies/Interior west, appalachia, and northern new england.

>>70861860
"harsh"
come over here to the northeast.
unless you're in the eastern half of course, then I can't really talk shit
>>
>>70861876
I'm in The inland North west, i get about as much snow as Buffalo NY
>>
The South
>dumb
>fat
>racist
>redneck
>"y'all"

Florida
>old
>crazy
>hispanic
>"you guys"
>>
>>70861895
Nice, where at?
I'd say the inland northwest is the real shit. The west half is way over-memed by people taking fucking nature pics + portlandia.
>>
>>70861804
>you are
*you're
>>
File: eBQQINN.jpg (845KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
eBQQINN.jpg
845KB, 2448x2448px
>>70861761
>>70861761
Those aren't mountains, they're hindrances. Real mountains have age and dignity to them. They don't need to be edgy to hold their charm.
>>
>>70854959
>New York is part of New England.

This is objectively wrong. There are 6 states in New England, none of them are New York. NYC is culturally its own entity, upstate New York is more like the Midwest.
>>
>>70861927
>>Anonymous 02/05/17(Sun)23:42:15 No.70861750 ▶>>70861763
>> >>70861657
>> Your mother was a nigger.
Damn boy, are you stupid, or5 what?
>>
>>70861917
I live in Spokane. I really want to move to Idaho though because more work is available and it's america's best kept secret
>>
>>70861980
*you're
>>
>>70861954
fun fact: the mountains around where I am (appalachian PA) used to be bigger than mount everest millions of years ago

>>70854959
you could possibly argue that the upstate area that hugs new england is like New England, but most people can agree that NY state as a whole is not new england.

in fact, ny is sort of seen as an "invader" to the 'real new england'. I've seen some people call Connecticut an NYC satellite, and less like new england.
>>
File: seattle.jpg (244KB, 860x581px) Image search: [Google]
seattle.jpg
244KB, 860x581px
>>70861954
That thing behind seattle isn't a mountain, it's a fucking volcano
>>
french Alpes,

>What makes the region where you live special or different from the rest of your country
mountains, nature and shit but my city is well know for left wing, since the french revolution, it started here
now it's one of the most socialist city of france, and we have one of that 'ring building' for scientists and engineers to work, kinda like the one at CERN
immigrants can only be found in big cities because muh mountains are cold, that's a good thing. most of france's best ski resorts are here, we make good money of it.

they say we're cold, not easily open to people from other parts of the country,
>>
>>70861985
Good luck. I've heard good things about Boise- one of the most affordable cities in the whole country. better keep it a secret though and not over-meme it like seattle/portland tho.
>>
>>70862029
Is there tech work in Boise at all?

I kind of want to get out of memecouver.
>>
>>70862029
I mean idaho is terrible, its really cold and shitty
>>
>>70862045
all I know is that it's cheap and conservative. don't know much beyond that, you might want to check out the CityData forum for it, or the subreddit for more accurate info from people who live there

'couver must be awful. how can you even afford that anymore?
>>
>>70862055
True that. Plus all those fucking neo-nazis that are 100% of the population will attack anyone unlike them. Definitely stay away if you're reading this. The women all look like napoleon dynamite and the center of the state is pretty much mexico.
>>
>>70862073
I can't, hence why I'm looking across the rest of the PNW and hoping Trump doesn't do something stupid like ban Canadians or something.

I don't want to live in China anymore.
>>
>>70861375
>Pretty rocks and nothing else are what make a region great
Why do so many people fall for this meme?
>>
>>70861798
Dude are you saying you earn 600$ a month?

That is what a shitty construction worker earns here. I thought you were better than that, Russia. My mother is a teacher and earns 2000$ a month here.
>>
>>70862116
well if you never go outside it doesn't make a difference i guess
>>
>>70861375
When I see stuff like that I always like to imagine what the PNW will look like 300 years from now when we have towns densely populated in all the mountains like Switzerland. I like to imagine all the little 500 person towns in random mountain ranges.
>>
>>70862156
hard to see that far ahead in the future, especially considering how we can barely predict to the end of 2100, and with how fast power changes in the world.

for all we know the world could have become super advanced in 300 years, and the standard of living/education is so high that women have extremely low fertility rates, and the human population decreases to really sustainable levels, but yeah it's really interesting to think about.
>>
File: snowed in.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snowed in.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>70862156
>>70862156
Well i don't think that swiss style towns could survive in the Pnw due to the massive amount of snow these mountains receive. There are very few little towns in the mountains but they sit on the interstate highways that cut through the mountains. I've been to Snowqualmie pass and the buildings their all sit on 15 ft stilts so they don't get snowed in
>>
>>70862308
That looks so comfy.

I would love to live somewhere like that, but sadly I need stable internet and things so I'm tethered to cities.
>>
>>70862325
Me too Canada, me too
>>
>>70861863
No, in 00s we were way richer than Uzbekistan, but now we are only slightly richer. It's normal, it was the same in 90s. Shit we are in now is a normal state of Russia when oil is not overrated.
>>70862122
No. We are lower than Argentina by HDI, why do you expect us to be better?
>>
>>70862406
Because you are white and white people always do better. Latino blood should be pulling us down
>>
>>70862448
Only total morin from pol can think that race somehow matters. Ukraine is worse than Botswana and many other African countries despite being white. Only history, geography and economy matter.
>>
>>70862640
In the end though, given the choice between ukraine and botswana I think 99% of people here would choose ukraine.
>>
File: Paris.jpg (14KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
Paris.jpg
14KB, 355x142px
>>70862021
Where are you from buddy? What started in the alpes exactly during french revolution?
Are you refering to the montagnards? This has absolutly no link to the moutain buddy. They're called like that cos' they were occupying the highest seats on the parlement.

And i'm sorry but people from alpes are vastly known for being dumb. The expression "crétin des alpes" refering to some idiots literally meaning "dumb from the alpes"

>Region
Paris, for the vast majority of its History, France was highly centralized making Paris the center of political and economical power. Paris and its suburbs held one fifth of the french population.

>stereotype
Every single one of french people leaving outside paris has a HUGE inferioty complex resulting in insults everytime we get in any other region.
We are also vastly known for being rude and arrogant.
>>
>>70852979
As a East Texas that lives 15 miles from the Louisiana border, that map is bullshit. I do not live in the West. I live in the Deep South.
>>
>>70859804
> York is part of England
> New York cannot be part of New England
>>
File: Big_Tex_fire.2_retouched.jpg (2MB, 1550x2325px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Tex_fire.2_retouched.jpg
2MB, 1550x2325px
>>70862021

Pres de gap, par chance?

>>70863771
Not all people from the other departments have inferiority complexes dude, relax. many of them just dont give a fuck about parisians who are usually too full of themselves as you have said

>>70852979
Texas is not west, your map is wrong.

People in USA tend to think of Texas as backwards cattlecountry where we ride cows and horses to work and visit the rodeo on the weekend. Obviously there are certain truths to certain stereotypes but the average texan is not a cowboy
>>
>>70853052
Just admit you live in the whitest part of that country.
>>
I come from South East England, just outside of London. Outside of the South East everybody thinks we're rich posh twats who vote tory, but actually, apart from: Oxfordshire, pockets of Berkshire, Surrey and Sussex - the South East is shit and full of poor people (just like everywhere else in the country.)

t. an actual posh twat who votes tory
>>
Westcountry.
Historical and very conservative, most christian region in all of Norway. Also the birthplace of the woman in charge of saving Norway.
>>
>>70852979
We're catholics, but without retarded accents like those other southerners
>Limburgers
>Phl*gmish
>>
>>70861671
You're off by quite a bit, but i am from the north
>>
>From: Texas has breakfast tacos, mild weather, beautiful parks, and cost of living is low.

>Now: Prague is cool but I think Česky Krumlov is much prettier.
>>
File: new yrok.jpg (467KB, 1200x1093px) Image search: [Google]
new yrok.jpg
467KB, 1200x1093px
I have always disliked how people associated living in New York State means you are like someone from New York City. People from the NYC region + Long Island are completely different compared to all other parts of New York. A lot of hate between us in this state because NYC dictates what is the law for the whole state.
>>
>>70858329
Who heavily practice incest, shoot each other and are the poorest region in all kangarooland.
>>
File: polish hops.png (443KB, 783x280px) Image search: [Google]
polish hops.png
443KB, 783x280px
>>70852979
>CONSERVATIVE REDNECKS
>POOR AS FUCK (WHY DIDN'T YOU INVEST)
>GOT OUR OWN SPECIES OF HOPS
>BEST CIDER IN POLAN
>>
File: lubelski koziołek.png (172KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
lubelski koziołek.png
172KB, 600x759px
>>70874073
>AND THE ONLY VOIVODESHIP TO HAVE
>A
>FUCKING
>GOAT
>IN THEIR COA INSTEAD OF AN EAGLE
>>
>>70852979
I live in Kentucky

Most of the country think's we're dumb, uneducated, inbred, and violent.

For the most part people around here are very kind to strangers, the violence is low, and the people are actually a little dumb.

You can find fantastic chicken everywhere you go here.
>>
At least your province has culture and a sense of identity, though the climate there must be suffering
>>
>>70861757
>Leningrad

tips fedora
>>
>>70875175
It's not so bad. What province are you from?
>>
>>70875330
Sta Cruz
>>
>>70875396
Your climate is much worse lol. That fucking wind is unbereable
>>
>>70875436
Fair point
>>
Galicia / Asturias

Completely different weather and forest species than the rest of Spain, friendly, helpful citizens that aren't usually loud
>Stereotype
Farmers without internet or any technology
>>
File: sentimento minhoto.jpg (523KB, 1286x868px) Image search: [Google]
sentimento minhoto.jpg
523KB, 1286x868px
>>70875787
>Galicia / Asturias

Top lad

As for me, i live in Minho.
It's also a completely different weather and forest species than the rest of southern europe. It's just your average atlantic european country (lots of greenery, rainy, gloomy and forests)

>stereotype
Rude and loud people who upkeep the roots of non-muslim Portugal and very nationalistic.
>>
>>70875989
What is that dish in the pic? Looks tasty
>>
>>70876039
Rojões
It's very tasty indeed
>>
I live in central belt of Scotland, west coast.

I am a sectarian bigot
>>
>>70875989
You live in a river? heh
i live in the frontier with minho too, just like 20 minutes from Tui by car , exactly the north region that limits with yours
have you enjoyed the wonderful weather recently ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPjmPz3siIg
>>
File: landscape.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
landscape.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>70876609
>i live in the frontier with minho too, just like 20 minutes from Tui by car
Cool!

and yes, it's been storming and raining since forever. There's german erasmus students here that keep saying "wtf, i signed in for the sun and beaches not fuckin' scotland"...
I was in La Guardia some time ago. Went to Santa Tecla.
Beatiful view up there (pic related)
>>
Surrey, next to the greater London area.

Rich commuter areas full of bankers in the north, very pretty classic english towns and villages elsewhere.

Just a rich part of the south really.
>>
>>70852979
Brabanders don't talk like they have a porcupine stuck in their throats.
>>
>>70865455
>New Netherlands with some name changes
>Part of New England
>>
>>70852979
>>70852979
Central Finland.
The no dialect meme and the lack of county stereotype.
Makes it very special from the rest of the country.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.