[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I can proudly speak for all races, religions and nationalities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1439784642875.png (49KB, 209x280px) Image search: [Google]
1439784642875.png
49KB, 209x280px
I think I can proudly speak for all races, religions and nationalities on this earth when I say "Australians are, without a doubt, utterly subhuman and should be eradicated from the face of the earth." Preferably using an efficient, systematic method of execution akin to zkylon b in die gaskammer or pinochet tier helicopter rides.

I have taken dirty diarrhea shits that smell better than the average australian.
I have met people with down syndrome in mental institutions with a higher IQ than the average australian.
I have seen grandmothers on chemotherapy in palliative care wards that were sexier than the average australian woman.
Not to mention they lost a full blown, no holds barred 100% combative ARMED CONFLICT to some LITERAL fucking BIRDS.

AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI

yeah how about I crank that bottle of VB across your bogan fucking forehead

Scourge of the fucking planet. A crusty semen stain on the mattress down under, wasted anglo saxon seed. The bastard son. The forgotten retard child of the anglo sphere family.
Drop a nuke on that motherfucking shit hole and let's make mad max real. Cause the dumb ass god damn fucking mel gibson movie is better than the real place anyway.
>>
>>70850372
>A
>>
>>70850388
>FUCKING
>>
EMU
>>
>>70850519
kek
>>
Some time ago the Australian meme started.
Moot said ausies pissed him off and suddenly everybody was all over them.
What will the funny sunburned shittalking desert bongs say and do?
They took on the identity proudly and made many great jokes.
There are, however, many humble countries outside the spotlight, mine included.
One of those got jealous, angry, for it too was a ex-colony of anglos. And also less than relevant.
Completely lacking in identity on the board and full of anger and edginess, the Canadians are the real heroes of this story.
It started off innocently enough, a shitpost here, a forced meme there.
But they elected a overly liberal and beautiful man, this turned the joke on them.
In their anger they got as edgy as they could, trying to outdo the americans to their south.
These days they make horrible thread, this is their latest "identity".
They will do this until they are stopped, and this monster can only be stopped...
on the day of the rake.
>>
File: badda bing.jpg (15KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
badda bing.jpg
15KB, 378x365px
>>70851325
>>
File: Australians.jpg (94KB, 636x439px) Image search: [Google]
Australians.jpg
94KB, 636x439px
Ask yourselves a question, can you stand idly by while the Australians rape us?
>>
>>70850372

BLOW THE LEAVES, RAKE WAR NOW
>>
File: 2316549547845.jpg (36KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
2316549547845.jpg
36KB, 600x812px
>>
File: Australiabtfo.png (104KB, 960x459px) Image search: [Google]
Australiabtfo.png
104KB, 960x459px
>>70853440
LITTLE
RAKES
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.