[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the real reason on gov't ban on psychoactive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What's the real reason on gov't ban on psychoactive drugs? It has been proven that they're less harmful than "official drugs" like alcohol or tobacco, the only difference I see is that those drugs do not cause people to become reflexive about things that consciously we don't fix on.
>>
>>70828129
Because of assmad old commies.
>>
Because hippies used these drugs, so jailing people who smoked pot was a somewhat effective way of jailing opposition leaders to the Vietnam war. Boomers fell for the propaganda so much that it's still illegal today.

Also, marijuana was associated with Mexicans way back in the day, people were afraid that white women smoking marijuana would lead them to dating Mexicans.
>>
>>70828257
>Also, marijuana was associated with Mexicans way back in the day, people were afraid that white women smoking marijuana would lead them to dating Mexicans.

America is a weird country
>>
>>70828129
Those drugs are more likely to induce a state of mind wherein individuals are less likely to care about being a slave to the zeitgeist. Governments want mindless taxpayers for the extreme majority of their citizens.
>>
Puritans are a bunch of fuckig idiots, especially when they are American. American puritans later spread their cancer across the world.
>>
i had a friend my age who said he never did drugs and got upset that me and my other friends did drugs.

he said that: 'drugs alter your state of mind to an unnatural level'
i said: 'but so do alcohol and caffiene'
he said 'yes and they should be banned, but are too culturally embedded to be banned'
i said 'that is bullshit, why should the government have any say in that'
he said 'because people could harm themselves or others'
and i said 'so should we stop people from eating mcdonalds or learning how to box?'
he said 'no'

basically there s no argument other than muh feels. its a weird conservative thing about things not being natural, as though using a computer or being cured of tuberculosis is natural.

Luckily many drugs are easy to procure at home: dmt plants can be easily grown (though extraction is a bit of an effort), shrooms can be grown, opium poppies in the garden, and so on.
>>
>>70828257
>marijuana was associated with Mexicans way back in the day, people were afraid that white women smoking marijuana would lead them to dating Mexicans
nice buzzfeed-worthy clickbait response. next you'll tell us about how paper companies didnt want hemp legalized
>>
>>70828557
I can't tell if this is ironic or not.

There was a real fear that drugs = degeneracy = relaxed attitudes towards race mixing.
>>
>>70828497
>it's unnatural!!

>literal plants

kek, but surely they don't think chemicals in their food aren't natural
>>
Weed may not harm your health as much as alcohol but it will for sure make you mentally dumb like a potato. I've never seen a stoner who was not mental potato in my life and I've seen hundreds.

Next problem is driving. You can't measure being stoned like you can measure being drunk.
When you smoke a pot it can be detected for several days to weeks without the ability to tell when you smoked the pot. And driving high is a very serious danger for everyone on the streets.
>>
>>70828840
>Weed may not harm your health as much as alcohol but it will for sure make you mentally dumb like a potato. I've never seen a stoner who was not mental potato in my life and I've seen hundreds.

huh, like with everything else? have you seen an intellectual drunk person? an intellectual tv watcher? dude like the entire humanity is dumb like a potato
>>
>>70829327
Weed is different, it stays in your body for much longer than alcohol (it will stay in your body for about a month, compared to a day or so for alcohol). It also has more pronounced mental health effects.
>>
>>70829327
>dude like the entire humanity is dumb like a potato
Maybe in Spain.
Please do not project the state of Spain on other places.
Roughly 20% of Bavarian males are alcoholics and they still manage to have good degrees and high positions. Sure they will die way sooner because of their alcoholism but this doesn't mean that they are bad at their lifes.

I also see at the same time what harm alcohol causes to this society I live in. I really hope there won't come even more evil to deal with.
>>
Weed makes you retarded if you smoke it too much before your brain is fully developed.
>>
>>70829501
>but_ur_cuntree.jpg
american argument
>>
>>70829563
Nice insult there.

You can't answer the argument? How about going down with honor and shut the fuck up?
>>
>>70829705
>caring about "honor" in an argument about weed on a Cambodian forestry email list

Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>70830151
Fight me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.