[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's better in terms of life quality and career prospects,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What's better in terms of life quality and career prospects, Canada or Australia?
>>
Canada, don't come here we're full
>>
>>70817876
I already came in ur mom I wouldn't want to come again.

I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>70817914
Tell your friend we're full then.
>>
Australia.
>>
>>70817914
Rude
>>
Straya m8!

>Warm weather
>tropical
>Not full
>happy and outgoing people
>>
>>70817860
Australia is better by HDI but living standard is probably very similar.
Career wise I'm not sure
>>
both good, it really comes down to what climate you like the most
>>
>>70817860
DEFINITELY CANADA, it's really hot here, and the people are incredibly unfriendly to foreigners. You won't find any work here and it's completely full. You'll be much better off going to Canada any day of the week. Please don't come here.
>>
>australia
>ever wishing to own a house
pick one
>>
>>70823095
>everywhere is like sydney

houses are at their most affordable in 40 years where I live
>>
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Australia&country2=Canada

I'm going to Canada. Fuck this shit. It's colder and i can still shoot an ar15 at the range.
>>
>>70823155
where are you from?
>>
>>70823676
Sounds like he's from Kickatinalong.
>>
>>70823676
Perth with the new government grants
Adelaide's market is improving too.
>>
>>70823095
>Any first or even second world country
>Ever wishing to own a house
This is a problem in almost every good city.
>>
I like how the nerds of 4chan say they are full but when my hot friends go to both leafland and kangaroo town the locals surround them like vultures.
>>
>>70817860
Australia is completely shit, please don't come here and oh it's full anyway.
>>
File: file.png (250KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
250KB, 400x301px
>>70823962
being full is a meme
>>
>>70817860
Canada is a better option bro.
They have more opportunities while also if you stick iver there you could immigrate to US later if you want.
Australia is only an option if you want to see chavs and Roos
>>
Australia offers a better lifestyle than Canada due to the climate/attitude of the people, but their living standards are more or less the same.
>>
>>70824035
why would you want to go to America
>>
File: weatherchart.jpg (138KB, 488x1364px) Image search: [Google]
weatherchart.jpg
138KB, 488x1364px
>>70817860
>career
depends on your education/choice of work
>life quality
do you like summer or winter more?

realistically canadians and australians travel to each others country pretty often and get along really well overall

i loved australia when i visited and every aussie ive met here loves canada (visit any ski resort in BC or alberta and youll only talk to australians)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.