[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the future world look like when America loses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 800px-10kmiles.jpg (54KB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
800px-10kmiles.jpg
54KB, 350x251px
What will the future world look like when America loses its superpower status?
>>
A bleak century of being cucked culturally and economically by the Chinese until they fall apart like you did and someone else takes their place and repeats the process.
>>
>>70815243

Not possible. US had the perfect storm of circumstances to be the last empire until we start colonizing space.

If the US ever declines, it has Canada and Mexico set aside to absorb in the future for resources and labour and living space, ensuring they last for hundreds of more years.
>>
>>70815438
the Pentagon says we have until 2030. I doubt the Canucks and Mexicans will let us just annex them within the next 13 years
>>
>>70815438
>>
>>70815438
We won't colonize space.
It would mean such a staggering investment that no one will be willing to actually make it happen until we've already screwed ourselves out of the necessary resources to do so.
We will crash and burn before that happens. We will bounce back of course but you're a fool if you think that it's only getting better from here.
>>
>>70815567

Mexicos government is ruled by the drug cartel. The government itself is killing teachers and students in the streets. They don't care. Take over is easy.

Canada is run by corporatists and same establishment elite in the US. They don't care either.

Both countries can be absorbed today. More so in a hundred years time.
>>
>>70815692

Crossing the planet in oversized canoes seemed retarded once upon a time too.
I think it's possible. Just not today.
>>
>>70815798
You massively underestimate the stability of the USA. Not to mention absorbing two nations who's citizens absolutely hate our guys would cause widespread unrest
>>
File: 1405572485464.png (367KB, 939x676px) Image search: [Google]
1405572485464.png
367KB, 939x676px
it would stay a superpower for the foreseeable feature
>>
>>70815438
>it has Canada and Mexico
>and Mexico

Not anymore
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.