[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common is it for foreigners to want to learn your language?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: macedoniaboo.png (240KB, 619x386px) Image search: [Google]
macedoniaboo.png
240KB, 619x386px
How common is it for foreigners to want to learn your language?

Anglos need not apply.
>>
>>70804292
The fuck is "Macedonian language"

that's either Greek or Serbo-Croatian
>>
Very! People all over the world want to be able to communicate with me.
>>
>>70804292
Pretty common i guess

they want to go to paris and see the """"city of love"""" lmao
>>
>>70806901
Actually it's Bulgarian you fucking non-citizen of a non-country
>>
>>70804292
Every time someone calls their country Macedonia or their lanuage or people Macedonian it is an insult to the Greek nation. They are slavs pretending to have some connection to the ancient "GREEK" nation of Macedonia. They are not macedonians they are slavomacedonians....
>>
Most of my friends speak English only and they've been living here for years, mostly because Finnish is such an emotionless and monotonic language which is also very hard to learn.
>>
>>70804292
It's actually pretty common. I have no fucking idea why. I checked the profiles of some people on Memrise learning swedish, they were mostly americans.
>>
>>70807954
Fuck the greeks
>>
Surprisingly common, tho it's a language you learn for your own pleasure instead of practical reasons.
Either muh hurritage or love for the culture.
>>
>>70807982
You and your friends can fuck right off from here desu lad.
>>
>>70804292
>a nigger
Ew, keep away gypsy
>>
For some reason normies are interested in finnish language but they probably cant get to study it
>>
>>70808127
Gladly.
>>
>>70804292
Common
Because quran is read in arabic
And ~80% of muslims aren't from the arab league
Some people want to understand it
>>
I'm Greek
>>
>>70808172
Is this how you show courtesy to people who find you interesting?
>>
>>70804292
Extremely rare.
The good thing is our language preserves and we do not have any immigrants/minorities to rape our beautiful language.
>>
>>70804292
Pretty common desu
>>
>>70808442
I'd be more than happy if they pass and not find us interesting.
>>
>>70804292
Extremely rare
>>
File: polski chuj.jpg (60KB, 677x454px) Image search: [Google]
polski chuj.jpg
60KB, 677x454px
Your women are belong to us
>>
>>70804292
Surprisingly common, though as expected, they usually give up very quickly
>>
>>70808941
>a spic
>a nigger
>a chink
ah yes, you poles have taken the cream of the crop - woe is us.
>>
File: 1484565505827.png (934KB, 1182x677px) Image search: [Google]
1484565505827.png
934KB, 1182x677px
>>70808941
BIG
>>
>>70808941
Why didn't you post the best one
>>
>>70809524
neither one of them looks Polish or Arab
>>
>>70809622
What do you mean? I wouldn't guess him a foreigner
https://youtube.com/watch?v=eDI00onqU5Y
Idk about the pole though
>>
>>70809622
Then what do they look like?
>>
>>70808089
Fuck the Turks
>>
>American learning Macedonian
>all his videos have English titles
why
>>
>>70807954
Every time christian turks call their country or people greek it's an insult to the historical greek natioan. They are turks pretending to have some connection to the ancient greek nation. They are not macedonians they are turkoturks
>>
Que difícil es hablar el español
Por qué todo lo que dices tiene otra definición.
>>
>>70811744
His audience is mostly comprised of English speakers, and he usually puts in English subtitles when he speaks other languages.
>>
>>70804292
Not very, understandably, but I've seen some who wanted to succeed and reach conversational level, so it's definitely possible.
>>
>>70804292
Not very. Many dutch I've met speak german and few danes. Other than that some of our other neighbouring countries.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.