[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aliens invade Earth >the US president gives this spee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: alien-invasion.jpg (142KB, 1000x501px) Image search: [Google]
alien-invasion.jpg
142KB, 1000x501px
>aliens invade Earth
>the US president gives this speech to the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

What does your cunt do? Join in the fight or try to appease the aliens?
>>
>Japan reveals its new weapon
>>
If Aliens are advanced enough to reach earth, they would be like gods compared to us.
There would be no fighting, we would be completely at their merecy
>>
>>70776642
Just sneeze on the cunts ya pansy
>>
>>70776705
>tfw their immune system is stronger than ours
>>
File: Spitfires_in_Space.jpg (47KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spitfires_in_Space.jpg
47KB, 700x400px
>>70776755
Then we bring out the space spitfires
>>
/int/ is full cucked lefties. They'd surely open their assholes wide open for alien dick and then raise their alien children.
>>
How do we know they're not lonely alien qts looking for lonely bfs?
>>
>>70776859
If our greatest ally is in so are we.
We got G3's just need to tweak them for alien hunting
>>
>>70776642
Actually, no, they may have traveled with sublightspeed tech.
Either in an arch ship where multiple generations live out their lives or in a freezer ship.
While the tech would be impressive they would only be able to bring so much.
Meanwhile we have a planet worth of resources.
>>
>>70776917
t. Darling no baka hypothesis.
>>
>>70776924
what sort of tweaks would be needed to hunt aliens
>>
File: badda bing.jpg (15KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
badda bing.jpg
15KB, 378x365px
Nah fuck off and leave us alone.
>>
File: drunk-indian-middle-finger-feat.jpg (31KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-indian-middle-finger-feat.jpg
31KB, 600x385px
>>70776567
unless this is the reality...
https://youtu.be/F3as9F3AaaY?t=1m45s
>>
>>70776969
Area 51 kinda ones if u know what I mean.
>>
>>70776988
that nice conscripted army you have there will sit idly by as the world burns?
>>
>>70777054
I wish I knew the secrets of Area 51.

>you will never learn the secrets of area 51
>you will never learn who shot kennedy
feels bad man
>>
>Maybe they'll be Portuguese tier colonizing aliens...
In that case we could chill knowing that they were only here to evangelize n for mulattoization n maybe to collect some raw material that we don't really need but for them it's like gold.
>>
>>70776567
Resistance taught me that it's easier and better to surrender and join them.
>>
>>70777228
>Japan would buy guns from the aliens n try to defeat the rest of us to rule alone.
Be for real, Don't give us BS
>>
File: SR-71 Blackbird.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SR-71 Blackbird.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
>>70776567
Welcome them back and ask if they have any new sexy aerospace tech for us.
>>
>>70777306
I'm from Argentina, I don't know what a nip would do.
>>
>>70776567
We all know from movies aliens always attack only the US, so we just nuke it to the oblivion.
>>
>>70777646
*nuke it to oblivion
>>
>>70777684
>Don't write articles-they get mad
>Write articles-they get mad again
That abomination should be removed from english.
>>
>>70777721
I wasn't getting mad. I was just trying to be useful and point it out to you. I know I dislike when I misspeak in foreign languages and try to be exact.
>>
File: sissihonor.png (50KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
sissihonor.png
50KB, 750x750px
>>70777060
Yes. After the aliens are done we'll just assure them that we are aliens too.
>>
>>70777777
>>
>>70776988
>>70777789
>not contributing your weaponized memes against them
>>
File: t846.jpg (85KB, 1616x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t846.jpg
85KB, 1616x1080px
>>70777834
Why would we fight fellow superior beings? Let them just annihilate you feeble subcreatures.
>>
>>70777859
> tfw Grey is the new whit
>>
>>70777917
*white
>>
So I was reading the Wall Street Journal and it said that there were some illegal aliens coming into our great country. Some really nasty aliens, not good guys at all. But you know what? They said some really nasty things about me, let me tell you folks. And they said some nasty lies about me. They didn’t tell us they were coming. They didn't ask us to come. A lot of money up there but have you seen their little ships? They're really small. But these alien terrorists are trying to attack our great country and we're not gonna let em folks, not any longer. They had their way under president Barack Hussein Obama but not under this presidency, people, let me tell you. We're going to nuke these radical extremists all over, complete firebombs, pow pow pow, nothing left for them. Just rubble. Gone. Just like when NAFTA was signed by Bill Clinton, which has just stripped our country. Into a country? Not any longer folks. But I think these aliens really respect me, you know? They understand how powerful we are, and that's why they're afraid. So we're going to take away their little ships and get our jobs back.
>>
>>70777721
Does Russia not have articles? And who told you to use an article with oblivion?
>>
>>70777961
Russia language doesn't feature articles. Also it has no "to be" verb in present tense and its use is extremely limited in future and past tenses.
>>
>>70778007
>Russia
n
>>
>>70778007
But let me guess, you have a fuckton of conjugations or tenses
>>
>>70778048
>conjugations
Yes.

>>70778048
>tenses
Nope, only three - past, present and future.
>>
>>70778064
Yep, there's always that caveat. I "tried" learning Russian once. Quit almost as soon as I started
>>
>>70778120
Don't feel bad, learning russian is useless unless you're a russia-boo.
>>
>>70778158
True. Took German instead. About as useless but had to take something and nothing is really more useful than English.

Anyways, use articles appropriately!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.