[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much raping by soldiers in war? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: ww2.jpg (136KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
ww2.jpg
136KB, 1024x537px
Why is there so much raping by soldiers in war?

What's the point? I mean you have regular soldiers doing this shit like it's commonplace

Makes me wonder if I'd do it in that position even though right now I'm 100% sure I wouldn't
>>
Because you have a gun and want to bust a nut.
>>
>>70776084
Because you don't get to have sex for months or years at a time and are also regularly fighting for your life.
>>
File: 14633129829240.jpg (39KB, 561x500px) Image search: [Google]
14633129829240.jpg
39KB, 561x500px
>>70776084
You can't fap in barracks and in trenches while your comrades and sergeant are watching, but you can have some privacy while raping woman at her house after killing her husband and brother.
>>
>>70776084
Wartime life-or-death situations elevate your T to nig-like levels i.e. you become a compulsive rape ape
>>
>>70776084
Fighting for your life causes testosterone to be produced in extremely large quantities
Testosterone =wanting sex
Pindar(I think?) wrote about combating this by having solders eat a herb that reduces testosterone production like a beta blocker or some shit
Cool shit desu
>>
i would rape every single fucking girl i could if i was in that position
>>
>>70776084
In history only Russians raped because they're Mongoloids.
>>
File: tmp_12510-04b(2)-2025565983.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12510-04b(2)-2025565983.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
>>70776190
fpbp
>>
>>70776491

Yea but the women aren't even clean most times.

All the crying and screaming

How can you get enjoyment out of that
>>
>>70776688
Neither are children
Doesn't stop me :^)
>>
>>70776688
>Yea but the women aren't even clean most times

Neither are you. Besides, you are just sticking a dick in there, not your nose.

>All the crying and screaming

Gag her or order her to shut up

>How can you get enjoyment out of that

You get to stick your dick in flesh.
>>
>>70776980
>>70776894

The biting and kicking and screaming will

Unless you're crooked enough to assault and beat them too

Fucking a bloody individual after you've beaten them. Nice morals. I can see why this world is rotten
>>
>>70777085
our you just point a gun at them
that will make them submit pretty quickly
>>
I mean
It's either that or have sex with the guy in the rack next to you.
>>
File: 1483101665132.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1483101665132.png
194KB, 448x468px
because theres only men in the ranks so when you see a distressed woman after months of sexual frustration combined with combat stress and dehumanization through killing enemy troops like theyre cattle your morals start bargaining with the reptilian part of your brains and the next thing you know you'll be dryhumping a civilian corpse.
>>
>>70777126
Woman are stupid and think you won't really shoot them or beat them red.

>>70777085
>Unless you're crooked enough to assault and beat them too

In for a penny, in for a dollar. You are there to rape them, that's already crossing the morality line so why stop at beating?
>>
>>70776084
PTSD or whatever induces survival instincts to kick in. humans are unsurprisingly animals once society is removed.

even the best person will do worst things if his instincts kick in strong enough.
>>
Because being under threat of dying gets those instincts going.
Because you get a gun and only relative oversight in what is essentially a lawless country you will never go back to.
Because people are, in reality, held in check by society, laws and expectations and not by some internal moral code.
>>
>>70777085
think about it this way.

every single human being is descended from atleast 1, but probably hundreds of different rapes.

pretty much 1st worlders living today with every single luxury/comfort and no real danger or fear will be pampered enough to be a decent person.
>>
>>70777227
>only relative oversight in what is essentially a lawless country you will never go back to

The only oversight are your superiors.
>>
>>70776084
Non Aryan vermin.
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (31KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
31KB, 338x450px
>>70777253
>pretty much 1st worlders living today with every single luxury/comfort and no real danger or fear will be pampered enough to be a decent person
oh yeah ? well then explain to me jesus christ, our lord and savior ?
a poor carpenter from bethlehem thrown out into a horrible world full of rape murder and suffering
thrown to die on the cross, tortured to death
and what did he do ? that's right he went and told people to be decent
and millions upon millions follow him, if men were so evil before the magical "1st world" of today which is quite a shithole actually then tell me how come the most successful religion has a rule that literally goes "you shall not kill" ? huh
from 2000 years ago in the fucking desert, there was no comfort at all, explain it ?
your nihilistic reductionist ideology can not explain it that's what
>>
File: b.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>70777176
>next thing you know you'll be dryhumping a civilian corpse
>>
File: Male Violence 1.jpg (10KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
Male Violence 1.jpg
10KB, 250x225px
Men are savages by nature. They pretend to be civilized during peace time, but it's just a charade. War is when they're allowed to show their true nature without getting punished, so they end up doing what comes natural to them.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (118KB, 838x611px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
118KB, 838x611px
>>70777954
nope
hear my wisdom : you are just bitter because no one wants to have sex with fat american woman like you
now get out
>>
>>70776084
Did soldiers from Western countries rape?
I know about the Eastern Europeans and Muslims.
>>
>>70778108
How many times have you had sex?
>>
>>70778183
once recently but my penis broke and now i must get circumcized apparently
>>
>>70778169
us military was using experimental drugs such as amphetamine to boost their troops during ww2, i wouldnt be surprised if they put some gay hormone in their rations as well to dampen their sexual instincts
>>
>>70778309
I think they did, it was common for soldiers to tap each
>>
>>70778169
I dunno about other wars, but during WW2, Amerniggers raped French and German women, Frenchniggers raped Italians, Germans were known to rape Soviets, errbody was raping errbody.
>>
>>70778309
US excluded since the grunts they sent there were multiethnic
>>
>>70776084
Because you sit around doing fuck all for most of the war, just being miserable and raping isn't seen as so taboo in a foreign land where no one will care. The morality of the past within a war is incomparable to the present day-to-day view. Perhaps you wouldn't rape anyone, I don't believe I would either but then you wouldn't experience the same thing, modern soldiers killing some poorly equipped terrorists in the middle-east is different to a horrible and bloody conflict that all but strips the humanity from most of it's participants. You have to think of it from the local perspective.

>>70776549
Are you retarded. Even Americans widely raped Germans and other Euros in ww2. Everyone has always done it.
>>
>>70776084
For soldiers who willingly signed up, some tend to be a bit off since they want to walk into a job to kill people. It's also long periods of no sex.

During some wars I think they've tried to hire prostitutes for soldiers or prostitute groups pop up around where they're stationed. In other case it's muslim tier mentality of spoils of war/ heretics. If their women of the enemy who cares sort of thing.
>>
>>70776084
I prolly wouldn't be able to get it up because of too much pressure
>>
This is why we need women in militaries serving in combat roles.
>>
File: 1485817259481.jpg (2MB, 3021x4539px) Image search: [Google]
1485817259481.jpg
2MB, 3021x4539px
>>70777085
nobody is saying rape is a good thing, faggot
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.