[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's kinda weird that americans are so nationalistic considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

It's kinda weird that americans are so nationalistic considering the whole point of becoming american is not being nationalistic for the country you originally came from
>>
isn't the point of being american to eat until you get a heart attack?
>>
>>70770541
nah, it's all about your weight.
>>
>>70770541
send qt immigrants
>>
We're not even that nationalistic, Western Euros just have zero nationalism at all
>>
>>70770571
no, fuck off i hate dutch people
>>
>>70770584
oh i forgot about that..............
sry
>>
>>70770541
oh, also

>Ukraine
somehow you are a worse version of Russia.. cmon are you guys even trying
>>
>>70770612
you sided with the russians so fuck you as well
>>
>>70770612
ukraine is an actual country unlike the soulless colonyshit you live in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DzNLSTQLfQ
>>
File: 1479798820377.png (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479798820377.png
124KB, 640x640px
>>70770632
russians think we started the coup

ukrainians think we sided with the russians
>>
>>70770584
Why do you hate them?
>>
>>70770666
no reason >,>
>>
>>70770656
you sided with russia with trump winning, trump lifted a lot of sanctions on russia a few days ago even though putin ordered his troops to advance in ukraine

>>70770666
they voted against us in a referendum they held
>>
>>70770484
Americans are proud of being American and anyone who wants to can be become American (at least that's how it's supposed to work, not sure about that anymore)

When you say nationalistic I think of like North Korea or imperialist Japan
>>
>>70770782
Even the Mexican diaspora?
>>
File: 34342.jpg (7KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
34342.jpg
7KB, 200x251px
>>70770484
that some deep shit nigga
>>
>>70771021
Some parts of Mexico are fine or even pretty nice like Yucatan and Baja California Sur where they're safe even outside of tourist areas

Obviously there's some shithole parts of Mexico too but I can say that for anywhere in North America. But if I had to choose between living in Mexico and Canada I'd pick Mexico without thinking twice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.