[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Van Breda, 21, faces three counts of murder, one of attempted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: breda.jpg (37KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
breda.jpg
37KB, 300x370px
Van Breda, 21, faces three counts of murder, one of attempted murder, and one of obstructing the course of justice.

His parents, Martin, 54, and Teresa, 55, and his brother Rudi, 22, were killed with an axe in their home on the luxury De Zalze golf estate in Stellenbosch in the early hours of Tuesday, January 27, 2015.

His sister Marli, 17, survived the attack, but sustained serious brain injuries. She is on the list of State witnesses expected to testify against him.
>>
is his sister a qt? also why are finns so violent?
>>
>>70768173
Finns are crazy
>>
he's not Finnish you illiterate fucktards he's South African
>>
>>70768378
uhmm Stellenbosch is the capital of finland you fucking sperm whale
>>
>>70768274
>>70768305

It's from South Africa
>>
>>70768173
Why rich people love to kill their own family members? Here in my state the son of some Italian immigrants who had a lucrative wine business killed his entire family and then committed suicide.
>>
He went to school in Australia

>THE younger sister of Henri van Breda, the former Perth student charged with the brutal axe murders of his parents and brother, is “distressed” but wants justice.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/surviving-sister-marli-van-breda-distressed-but-wants-justice-over-family-massacre/news-story/dbba4304b4fe0ac31760776564388724
>>
>>70768430
That's because it is news. If a favela nigger kills his family it is not news.
>>
>The van Bredas lived in Perth for several years, mainly in Claremont. They also lived in Queensland before returning to their native South Africa.
>>
>>70768408
It's Helsinki, moron.
>>
>>70768497
>>70768548
>mingle with the 'strayan race
>get an axe in the fucking face
>>
>>70768574
That's in Estonia you uneducated idiot
>>
File: 1485303493137.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1485303493137.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
>>70768610
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.