[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Hungary really soon for 3 months to work. What are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Going to Hungary really soon for 3 months to work.
What are the most important things i should know about the country and people?
>>
ask them why they named their capital after Bucharest
>>
>>70755235
they are cigany, you especially should know Lithuania
>>
>>70755235
Was there in 2012, budapest is pretty nice, if you have the chance visit the country side, some anon in another thread mentioned that theres a lake which temperature is 40 c all year, people is nice and seem to mind their own bussines but i can tell after the immigrant crisis, people after 40 seems to be very into new age and traditional shit
>>
>>70755235
They don't speak any languages besided hungarian. That was a major issue for me in Budapest.
>>
>>70761901
THIS.
Noone speaks anything but Hungarian, even young people can only speak a few bits of English.

Some people in western Hungary know some broken German, but that probably won't help you much. I don't know how their education system works, but it really doesn't teach them English.
>>
>>70762011
It was a problem for me to simply pay for my appartment, the host didn't know a words in english, he even called his granddaughter by cell phone and I only heard some terrible bubbling. We ended up by some greek words that we both new like "Aurora" that we both linked with morning.
>>
>>70755235
Palinka is all you need to know
>>
>>70756236
Its Buda and Pest merged together you dip.
>>
Ask them about that one time they lost half the population and land of the country.
>>
>>70755235
pretend to be a Pole
>>
>>70759049
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A9v%C3%ADz
>>
>>70755235
>What are the most important things i should know about the country and people?
don't look like a migrant near the border! best if you just skip the border and land via airplane. don't loiter in parking lots either if you are a few shades darker because they will call the police on you.

other than that it's a lot nicer than bulgaria at least the part i have seen. even the common weeds are growing nicer than the vegetable gardens in bulgaria. there are no packs of stray rabid dogs on the streets that might be weird for you. and the people generally don't speak any language so don't even try english or german.
>>
>>70764078
good idea but poles are white.
>>
How are Koreans (or east asians) treated in Hungary? i love Hungary and plan a trip to Szeged sooner or later btw :3
>>
>>70769329
i think most hungarians are pretty neutral towards asians. the usual stuff people will try to talk hungarian to you like you are retarded even tho there is hardly any chance you would understand that is beyond their comprehension most of the times. they might crack a few jokes about eating dogs. that's it.
>>
>>70769223
i guess i'm color blind... sorry lithuania!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.