[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the USA pushing for war with Iran? What would a war between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 20

File: Iran.gif (285KB, 2000x1143px) Image search: [Google]
Iran.gif
285KB, 2000x1143px
Why is the USA pushing for war with Iran? What would a war between them look like?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x198px
>>70754595
Remember this shit show?
>>
Japan with sand
>>
>>70754595
>Why is the USA pushing for war with Iran?

Because the only thing that still stands in (((their))) way in the middle east is Iran and its proxy hezbollah
>>
>>70754638
Iran is much more powerful.

>>70754740
Trump was supposed to be different though, I thought he was an isolationist.
>>
They would bend over and take it

Iranians worship white westerners

They would gladly give up their oil reserves, let the US build bases in their country, and let the soldiers fuck their wives

The only thing stopping that from happening is the current government
>>
>>70754797
>white westerners
What does this have to do with the US?
>>
Alexander the Great subjugated this disgusting nation, Khalid ibn-al Walid "The Sword of Allah" subjugated this disgusting nation, and Genghis Khan subjugated this nation.

Donald wants to belong to this list. It would be good for the Middle-East and for his eternal ally Israel.
>>
>>70754930

Abdul....
>>
Because Israel wants it. Iran has been cockblocking Israel for decades and Bibi is tired of being humiliated.

A war with Iran would be pretty bloody, the Iranians know how to fight. The only thing keeping Saddam alive in the 80's was copious amounts of chemical weapons while the Iranians had to rely on human wave attacks and fucking speedboats and shit. The Iranians were seriously innovative during the war and they trained Hezbollah who are now braver and more capable than the average IDF conscript. Israel knows that Iran/Hezbollah aren't the Egyptians and Syrians of the 60's. That's why they want us to take care of their business like fucking cowards.
>>
It makes no sense, Iran is not a weak country, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any ME country could easily beat them. Their GDP surpasses 1 trillion dollars and they have China and Russia as allies.

You can't just invade Iran, what a shitty idea.
>>
File: 1482174018027.jpg (68KB, 840x820px) Image search: [Google]
1482174018027.jpg
68KB, 840x820px
>>70754882
this
>>
>>70754930
>the greatest conquerors of all time managed to take it
What point are you trying to make here?
>>
>>70755070
They would get destroyed by insider attacks, many fighting age Iranians hate their government and want the big white cock like during the Shah's time
>>
>>70754595
I wish this bullshit would stop. I'd rather they were our allies in the ME than fucking Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: 1417464831461.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1417464831461.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>70754595
>Iran has a population of 82 million
>>
>>70755163
Are you iranian?
>>
>>70755182
>Saudi Arabia wasn't one of the countries that was a part of the ban
Thanks Drumpf
>>
File: Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg (888KB, 2668x2085px) Image search: [Google]
Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg
888KB, 2668x2085px
>>70755103
Iran's per capita GDP is 4700 USD. They're poor as shit and conventional forces weak and have outdated equipment. They also have no industry and can't even refine oil themselves, it has to be shipped to foreign refinery.
>>
>>70755252
Of course he couldn't ban them, goddammit orange orangutan looking motherfucker, can't even ban the right muslims.
>>
File: vietcong.jpg (28KB, 300x451px)
vietcong.jpg
28KB, 300x451px
>>70755290
If there are gorillion of poor and homeless people, then the absolut GDP is more relevant.

Pic related. They are invading a country that "they've never been", and Iran probably has a shitton of soviet shit that was made to counter american armament.
I wouldn't underestimate the guys. They learned a lot with the gulf war.
>>
We're not.

>>70755103
Even if we were, we could take their military + paramilitary with ease. Their armed forces, though large, aren't particularly well equipped or trained. It would just be more killboxes.

>>70754778
Trump minced no words regarding Iran. His rhetoric was aggressive. Promising to tear up the JCPOA, increasing sanctions, etc.
You projected your hope of what Trump was onto the candidate despite him clearly and openly saying otherwise.
>>
>>70755488
This, most conventional militaries are casualty-adverse, risk-adverse, and overly reliant on tech. A country like Iran doesn't need to play by our rules to make the cost of victory too much to bear.

If the US military lost 250 KIA in a single day, there would be a massive scandal about how our equipment isn't up to par because there should be zero casualties in American wars.
>>
>>70754595
>What would a war between them look like?
I'd say it would be like Iraq in 03 but not so easy for the US
Iran's military isn't as shit as Saddam's and the country is way larger
in the end US would definetly win but it wouldn't take just 3 weeks and there would be considerably more casualties
>>
If war with Iraq in 80s was indication, I wouldn't be scared of Iran conventional army at all.

>send human wave attack of thousands of 16 year old boys with no shoes and bayonet tied to sticks
>get cut down in wave by Iraqi machine guns.

Their WMD arsenal may be cause of problems though as their rulers are pretty insane fanatic and won't hesitant to suicide bomb invading army with nukes even if they all die as well.
>>
>>70754595
Like this.
>>
>>70754595
not good
>>
>>70755070
interesting. can you tell me how iran was innovative? genuine question
>>
>>70755377
>>70755252
>>70754778
>>70754595
Quick count how many Persian diaspora are in thread.
>>
>>70754595
Why Iran has a cunt on his flag?
>>
>>70755767
It's fact. Iran is too powerful a country to be taken down without unacceptable American casualties.
>>
File: MidEast.jpg (210KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
MidEast.jpg
210KB, 1024x786px
>>70754638
Iraq's military is a complete mess and the country is flat. Half of the country hated Saddam. These countries are not even comparable.
>>
>>70755767
>e-everyone who hates me m-must be p-persian diaspora
Neck yourself my man.
>>
>>70755621
It could well be worse simply because they be fighting to defend their home. Soldiers always less eager to fight for foreign conquest than defending home country.

US would take out Iranian conventional military easily but suppressing insurgent in large mountainous country would be very long and bloody struggle.
>>
>>70755250
he is probably g*lf arab
>>
>>70755887
The OP is known troll and shitposter diaspora. Every last thread about Iran on /int/ is either started by Canadian flag or it has 25 Canadian poster in it, all of them same obsessed guy who loves his country so much he lives thousands of miles from it on welfare in Canada.
>>
File: iranic.jpg (123KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
iranic.jpg
123KB, 655x480px
>>70754595
>Why are kikes pushing for war with Iran? What would a war between them look like?

fix'd
>>
>>70755873
>Iran is too powerful a country to be taken down without unacceptable American casualties.
That would depend on our objectives.
The destruction of their conventional forces is something we could accomplish with minimal losses. Trying to completely pacify the country would be difficult though. Probably more difficult than the occupation of Iraq.
But it's unlikely it would ever come to either. We have no intention of invading.
>>
>>70755873
Could they do it with less than 50k dead? I think they could.
>>
>>70756038
iran would still be better regional hegemon than saudi arabia though
>>
>>70756111
probably yes, but why would they want to?
>>
>>70756111
Depend on if they don't use nuclear weapon in desperation suicide bomb attack. Remember Ahmadinejad say that they have to start World War III and nuke Israel for Shia messiah to return to Earth.

If they do use nuke, good part is that prevailing wind will blow fallout east over Afghanistan and not Turkey.
>>
It's really confusing desu.
If it was 2010 and shit I'd said fuck iran, but things are improved since then. Iran no longer tries to fuck with us and actually started to talk. Plus Aliev, for some weird reason really tries to make Iran and Israel friendly, something which I really can't solve.
What's the best is that they want to join TANAP, which would at last remove majority of pipes from Georgia.
>>
File: Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg (27KB, 275x416px) Image search: [Google]
Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg
27KB, 275x416px
Iran thanks american cuckholes for destroying Iraq

Now Iran grows stronger with more clay and regional influence as the power vacuum there widened after saddam was taken down.

You are almost best Iranian ally USA
>>
I was hoping trump would try and build a positive relationship with Iran

No sense in us being enemies anymore
>>
Seems like a lot of the old guys in government still have a bone to pick with them

The rest of us give no fucks
>>
>>70756363
>a positive relationship
i don't think Trump even knows what that is
>>
>>70756196
I'm sure it would, Firuz. If you're so great, why were Safavid army were coward who wouldn't fight and just always withdraw into Iran where we can't attack them?
>>
>>70756111
>50k dead?
We could probably do it with less than 1k dead.
The invasion of Iraq, start to finish, cost us 172 killed, 551 wounded.
That's assuming we don't stick around, of course.
>>
>>70756410
Persian cannot be trusted. They are danger to peace in Middle East and imperialist who seek hegemony over the region. They're also false Muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 580x282px
>>70756363
>trump building a positive relationship with anyone
That's treason to his supporters.
>>
>>70756111
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
>>
>>70756533
Shia Islam is true Islam
>>
>>70756429
My family is Shia and we all like Turkey and Turks better than Iran. Turks don't give a fuck about Shia/Sunni from what I have heard from Hazara people who live there, and respect them as Muslims/Turkic brothers. Meanwhile Iran is Shia, speaks the same language but still doesn't allow the children to even go to school.
>>
>>70756604
Oh boy here comes that lunatic troll from /mena/ who spams Khomenist propaganda. He's beyond reasoning and needs mental help at once. Don't give him serious reply.
>>
>>70756454
But iraq didn't fight at all. If we take worst case scenario where every unit fights hard and then goes guerilla, then you won't get away with just 1k.
>>
>>70756694
you just gave him one
>>
>>70756637
Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that Hazara in Iran are all illegal migrants, and there's 3 million of them.

>>70756694
He's not that one, the Khomeinist hates sectarianism and always preaches "islamic unity".
>>
>>70756760
Correct I'm just trolling
I had to google what type of Islam Iran is
>>
>>70756604
Yes, but twelvers are still shit.
>>
>>70756533
Don't worry about true or false Islam, we hate your religion either.
>>
>>70756429
literally no idea what you're talking about. I mean the fact that Iranian revolutionary politics and lack of sympathy towards sallafi islam/active funding of it is better for the region long term than the foreign policy of saudi arabia

add that to the fact that when saudi arabia runs out of money their entire foreign and diplomatic policy is fucked they make for a terrible guardian of stability in the region
>>
>>70756845
either way*
>>
>>70756845

but youre a jungle monkey and no one cares about your opinion
>>
>>70756760
3 million refugees who could easily integrate into society unlike refugees going into Europe who don't speak the language, have a different religion, and culture. Iran banned Iranian women from even marrying Afghans and warned that their children would not be Iranian citizens, which tells you a lot about the situation there.
>>
>>70755887
This Canadian is a Persia boo. I also know we have two Iranian posters in the US and Canada.

>>70754778
You are projecting your beliefs on Trump
>>
Solution:

1. Nuke Iran off map
2. We retake control of Balkans and Arab lands
3. Peace in both region for another 500 years
4. Profit
>>
Oh no how could the world survive this great war
>>
>>70756950
For the best desu
So middle east would stop being a dick waving competion for western superpowers
>>
File: Turkey's future.jpg (297KB, 1260x638px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey's future.jpg
297KB, 1260x638px
>>70756830
How prevalent is religion over in Azerbaijan?

I know Iranian Turks tend to be more religious than average, what about you guys?

>>70756903
Even so, 3 million is a huge number, especially when they all cluster in Tehran. But yeah, xenophobia is a thing in Iran, and Afghans are usually not considered Iranians, even if they do speak Persian.

>>70756950
Here's a better solution, Mehmet.
>>
>>70756363
>I was hoping trump would try and build a positive relationship with Iran

Trump was unequivocally clear about being tougher on Iran during the campaign...

>No sense in us being enemies anymore
Ummm yes there is

Are you forgetting that 90% of Muslims are sunni and hate Iran?
>>
>>70757044
It's been fought over for 5000 years, no reason to think that will change any time soon.
>>
>>70757054
>no Cypriot Republic of Southern Anatolia
almost perfect
>>
>>70756900
You're an albino monkey, and your opinion is the same as mine, isn't it?
>>
>B-b-but I thought Trump would be nice to Iran

You guys are fucking retarded

Campaign was only 3 months ago and you idiots already are making up shit he never said
>>
yes remove ir*n off the map thnx usa.
truly greadest ally.
>>
>>70757054
Yeah, I agree it's a lot.

The Afghan government is complete shit and deserves to be couped. There wouldn't be Hazara refugees if there was government money put into developing Hazara provinces which are safe in a storm of shit, and allowing them to defend themselves against the Taliban. Instead it's the least developed part of the country and everyone who doesn't own a plot of land will starve if they don't move to Kabul.

Too bad the country is run by Pashtuns
>>
>>70754595
Republicans have always been warmongerer

the alt right shilling for trump and pretending hillary would cause le WW3 just made retards forget about it
>>
>>70756727
>But iraq didn't fight at all.
After we killed them or otherwise made them combat ineffective, that's correct.
>If we take worst case scenario where every unit fights hard and then goes guerilla
The Iranian military model is designed to allow defense-in-depth. The actual military is just a sideshow, designed to draw the enemy in deeper as the IRGC and Basij mounts a guerilla campaign behind the lines.
But if we're assuming the US doesn't stick around for the occupation, the Iranian military itself will crumble, the US assaults Tehran, arrests the Supreme Leader, Guardian council, etc, and leaves. We have ample military to secure our logistics from IRGC attack.

With our objectives are limited to toppling their government and having Khomeini hanging by a noose, it's quite achievable. But this is all theoretical. None of this will ever happen. Our military operations inside Iran will only ever amount to bombing a nuclear facility if necessary.
>>
>>70756950
>2. We retake control of Balkans and Arab lands
no thanks ottomans were shit at ruling with their janissaries rs and taxation ....
>>
>>70757287
How much ethnic tension is there in Afghanistan?
As far as I know, the ethnicity distribution is like 45% Pashtun, 35% Tajik, 10% Hazara and 10% Uzbek, right? Does that cause problems?

Truthfully, I do wish Afghans were more accepted in Iran, Iranians have too few friends in the region, no reason not to accept those that are ethnically/culturally similar.

Perhaps in the future both Iran and Afghanistan can have governments/ideologies that actually emphasize a common Iranian/Afghan identity.

For now both countries are just fucking themselves up with Islamic incompetence.
>>
>>70757410
Taking out Iranian army and occupying capital would be easy, real danger is if they launch suicide nuke attack.
>>
>>70757410

The issue is that if US troops enter Tehran, there would be a crazily huge insurgency by the Basij, you'd have millions of ordinary people with AKs shooting at occupying troops, any attempt to take any city would have to involve completely flattening it Grozny-style.

Furthermore, Khamenei and his lackeys will probably just escape to Iraq or Lebanon or Syria.

>>70757529
With what nukes, exactly?
>>
>>70754595
Could Trump make an army of Muslim-Americans sending them into Iran to get decimated?
>>
>>70757476
Even diasporafags on here got affected by their parents bigotry. I did to an extent as well, but looking objectively at Afghanistan's history you can't help but come to the conclusion that Pashtuns are retarded.

Pretty much everyone think other ethnic groups are the problem. Hazaras for example get accused of being Iranian spies because we're majority Shia.

Hopefully something changes in the future. At least Iran has control of their country. The government of Afg is too busy lining their pockets while millions survive on naan and chai.
>>
>>70754595
I want to travel to Iran in August. How likely am I going to taste Persian pussy?
>>
>>70757436
What happen to you, greatest ally? We used to have such fun time fighting Spanish navy together.
>>
>>70757790
going to be very bitte for you, kraut.

very bitte
>>
File: ajew.jpg (40KB, 930x617px)
ajew.jpg
40KB, 930x617px
>>70757804
>We used to have such fun time fighting Spanish navy together.
it depends on the tunisian you ask my family were loyal cucks to the spaniards desu
>>
>>70754595
>Why is the USA pushing for war with Iran?

Because America.

Duh
>>
>>70757757

>Pretty much everyone think other ethnic groups are the problem

Funny, some people in Iran blame Turks for the situation, since they tend to be more IR-supportive and make up a disproportionate amount of clerics (like Khamenei).

>At least Iran has control of their country.

Unfortunately, this also means that the Islamic Republic is going nowhere. They have a core support base made of certain cities/ethnicities that make up like 25% of the population at least, these people support the government no matter what and are willing to kill and die for it.

Islamism in Iran is like communism in the Soviet Union, hopefully Iran reforms itself rather than collapsing.

>The government of Afg is too busy lining their pockets while millions survive on naan and chai

Sounds like Iran desu, the Revolutionary Guard owns 1/3 of the economy and spend that entirely on foreign ventures, meanwhile there are provinces in Iran that barely have running water and electricity.

>>70757790
Go to Tehran or Rasht, the women there throw themselves at any foreigner.
>>
>>70754595
War is good for business. But both sides would lose.
>>
File: e45.png (438KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
e45.png
438KB, 720x528px
>>70756363
>>
>>70757935
Why? There are 8 Million people in teheran so 4 million women and most of them have never seen a blond guy with blue eyes in their life. If I go to some parties there should be girls interested don't you think?
>>
File: Saudi-Kike.jpg (188KB, 1080x744px) Image search: [Google]
Saudi-Kike.jpg
188KB, 1080x744px
We will make America destroy Iran.
You cannot stop the semetic master race.
we ALWAYS get what we want.
>>
File: 1480362904457.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1480362904457.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>70758160
That was very mean, you made him delete his post
>>
>>70758196
You'll find a lot of girls and a lot of parties, as long as you know where to look.

Tehran has a shit ton of underground parties/bars, just make sure you know someone with connections so that you don't get caught/deported.

>>70758200
Aren't you guys supposed to hate Jews?
>>
>>70758200
Aw man, at least kikes study hard and can be pretty diverse and creative when making money. You guys just have oil, and this pisses me off.
>>
>>70758377
why would we hate our fellow shlomos?
>>
>>70758445
You guys fought a war with them, no?
At the very least they seem to be having problems with your fellow Palestinian Arabs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_War

Also, is it true that the Saudi Royal Family is actually Jewish?
>>
>>70758533
No we were only memeing in cheerleadering for the arabs but in reality we didnt really care.
>>
>>70756950
Solution:

1. Remove kebab
2. Goto 1.
>>
File: tmp_14323-1481147555981390982476.jpg (478KB, 2114x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14323-1481147555981390982476.jpg
478KB, 2114x3000px
>>70754595
Trump's donors want more profit.
>>
>>70758377
>Aren't you guys supposed to hate Jews?
They are the jews
>>
>>70754595
americans are nigers
they dont conquer
they dont annex
they dont do constructive things
they dont have honor or want glory
they just fuck things up like the worst dindus possible

thats all they want, to see countries ruined and fucked up and niggered up by them
>>
>>70756363
>>70756363
You could have checked his twitter, he knows less about international affairs than the average /pol/tard>>70756533
>They are danger to peace in Middle East and imperialist who seek hegemony over the region.
>this coming from a saudi
>>
>>70757054
>cyprus
>not greek
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.