[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your nation's worst leaders >sickly retard who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Sultan Ibrahim.jpg (147KB, 520x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sultan Ibrahim.jpg
147KB, 520x768px
ITT: Your nation's worst leaders

>sickly retard who is completely controlled by concubine and harem slaves
>Venetian fleet blockades Dardanelles, causing riot and food shortages in Constantinople
>meanwhile Ibrahim wastes enormous amount of public funds on luxuries for himself
>palace guards finally strangle him
>>
File: Klement Gottwald.jpg (271KB, 980x1519px) Image search: [Google]
Klement Gottwald.jpg
271KB, 980x1519px
So obvious it doesn't even need to be said.

>butcher, alcoholic, sociopathic Soviet puppet
>purged thousands of people--war heroes, patriots, anyone who own business or property or have any education at all
>anyone who was relative of purge victims also blacklisted--they can't go to higher education or receive decent job
>as his paranoia worsened, he started purging more and more people
>died in March 1953 one week after his master in the Kremlin went
>the two of them now reside in Hell together
>>
>>70749892
>What's the US constitution? Sounds racist
>Congress? Fuck that I'm the leader I can bypass that shit
>Thanks for the nobel peace prize! Time to bomb 7 countries for 8 years and fund terror
>This poor scumbag criminal in the ghetto got shot committing a crime, imma attend his funeral and tell American people what verdict they should choose
>National debt? Doubled! Thank me later
>We need women in the military even if they don't meet the standards, our country's guarding force is a social experiment
>Shid, Trump won, muh legacy, time to send 220 Million to Palestine :DDD
>>
File: barack_obama_crying2.jpg (276KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
barack_obama_crying2.jpg
276KB, 620x412px
>>70752739
Forgot pic

Best part of his Presidency was seeing him sullenly walk to his fucking plane and fuck off forever, and knowing Trump would DESTROY all the years of globalist European nonsense he did to this country
Oh, also,
>Did such a shit job he got Trump elected
>>
>>70752739
You really think we was the worst leader in your entire (lel, 230 year) history?
>>
>>70750300
Dude was an alpha, don't hold it against him just cause you're not one lol.
>>
>>70752739
>>70757908
I think most historians say Buchanan was the worst.
>>
File: 1481591209963.jpg (24KB, 220x314px) Image search: [Google]
1481591209963.jpg
24KB, 220x314px
>>70752798
>globalist European nonsense
Mmm. Right.
>>
Posting things like this about monarchy is not very good idea because I rather not get black helicopter descending on me.
>>
>>70752798
>did such a shit job he got Trump elected
I'd argue this is the best thing he could have possibly done.
>>
>>70761724
Just list an emir from the Jabal Shammar emirate, I'm sure Al Saud wouldn't mind if you took the piss on the House of Rashid.
>>
Merkel

she let in 2 million orcs to please her Jewnited States masters
>>
>>70761850
Well, it's the best thing he ever DID.
But as far as the 50% of the country flipping their shit, that's a negative even for them, caused him him crashing their party WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
File: William_Henry_Harrison.jpg (359KB, 663x792px) Image search: [Google]
William_Henry_Harrison.jpg
359KB, 663x792px
>be american president
>die
>>
>>70750300
only cucks hate on godwald
>>
Abe "nigger lover" Lincoln.
>>
>>70749892
Our current leader is the most shit

>causes currency to depreciate against the dollar by 50%
>steals $700millionUSD
>imports thousands of bangladeshi street shitters and gives them citizenship because they're muslim
>>
The current one
>>
>>70762181
I don't know man I can think of worse German leaders
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.