[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You can't break me, cause I'm already broken"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (1)~09.gif (503KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1)~09.gif
503KB, 500x206px
"You can't break me, cause I'm already broken"

How is depression dealt with in you country?
In Australia we just get told to harden the fuck up and stop being a sook.
>>
>>70739178
the trick is to tell people who can actually help you not people who don't give a shit about you.

I bet literally no one has ever told you to harden up after you told them you were depressed.
>>
AFAIK it never gets properly diagnosed or we just medicate the fuck outta them, doesn't solve anything methinks. Then again I have this bias against it because it seems like everyone claims to be depressed.
>>
>>70739425
You don't get out much do you?

>>70739448
Mate of mine used to tell me that people are not depressed, they are sad.
>>
>>70739509
I dunno, what are your thoughts on the matter?
>>
>>70739178
Country is too poor to have to worry about such problems, how can someone here worry about chemical imbalances in the brain when they have to worry about pretty much everything else?
>>
>>70739509
You can live in your 'woe is me this manly australian culture will never understand' world all you want but as someone who's entire family including myself suffers from depression, i can tell you people are generally understanding. It effects a lot of people, and if you aren't full of shit and honestly explain your feelings to people who care and not random cunts on the train than no one is going to ridicule you for it.

If you are seriously in need of help go get it.
>>
>>70739534
I was just asking how does ones country deal with it.

>>70739529
My opinion is that it's very gray area subject, alot of people claim to be depressed and use it to get sympathy but i wonder about the actual people that go through it. I've seen alot of mates neck themselves because they have seeked help to be turned away.

>>70739557
I wasn't having a go at you, you just came off as cunt.
But i can see what you mean, i didn't have the same help because i live out west in a shithole where only the brave and strong survive. If i was sad they told me to go hard or get the fuck over it.
That made stop showing my feelings or even speaking about them. Till i came to nsw. It was completely different from what i experienced over west.
>>
Pills and talking. You go to a medical professional like with any other disease.
>>
Free tax funded hug centres are open 24/7 with a direct emergency line if your feelies are ever down
>>
>>70739178
>In Australia we just get told to harden the fuck up and stop being a sook.

And rightly so you gay cunt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.