[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. How do people in your country feel about America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

1. Your cunt
2. How do people in your country feel about America as world police? You?
>>
File: average american man .png (682KB, 974x652px) Image search: [Google]
average american man .png
682KB, 974x652px
>>
The youth doesn't like americans but the rest loves them.

I think you do a shitty job at it. Arming the terrorists you end up fighting just seems like a real stupid policy, I don't know.
>>
its protecting their interest
everyone would do it
and since its a superpower it does it very effectively
or atleast did till their president was clever enough to veil it under protecting democracies, freedome and yadayada instead of "me stronk, me do what i want"
thats how you can unite a world against yourself
>>
>>70738241
This, It's almost a duty since you have the biggest army in the world for a reason, and unlike what Trump says world peace benefits USA more than you think.
>>
File: Devil's Brigade.jpg (17KB, 160x309px) Image search: [Google]
Devil's Brigade.jpg
17KB, 160x309px
A lot of Canadians are smug faggots in regards to the US.

But a lot of us do respect you. I am one of them
>>
File: northamericanbros.png (509KB, 636x1470px) Image search: [Google]
northamericanbros.png
509KB, 636x1470px
>>70738302
T-thanks pal
>>
>>70738241

Heavily this. No nation does anything out of sheer "goodness", same goes for being "evil".

The moment being, Europe, among other regions such as Asia benefit from this. Many seem to forget how the mere American presence is a great deterrence and enabling peace. Europeans should get off their high horse of morality since they've just basically outsourced their defence to Nato, of which the US does the majority of spending.

Sadly, many Finns seem to jump in to the bandwagon of bashing the US while repeating memes they've seen, and do not find out about anything.
If you try to tell them it's not so black and white, they completely shut down and refuse to consider any points you've offered.
>>
>>70738333
I just realized how fucking autistic countryballs are
>>
>>70738590
Where do you think you are? This is 4chan, where everything is at least a bit autistic.
>>
>>70738590
Really behind the curve.
>>
>>70738190
>>
>>70738190
I despise the U.S.
>>
>>70738190
1. flag
2. Varied, from unironical support of USA as leader of the free world and greatest country on Earth, through somewhat hypocritical criticism of violent interventions abroad all the way to flat out buying into russian "evil american imperialists keeping the good slav down" narrative. But I'd say our people is mostly supportive of US, especially if they believe it will keep us safe from Russia.
3. I certainly prefer them to literally every other alternative that's presently available. Barring maybe EU actually working for its own interests, but it's too crippled for that.
>>
>>70738190
Mass media says that you fuck and eat dog. Ugh evil murika
>>
>>70738190
uk
oh cool
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.