[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm moving to Czech Rep soon, and every time I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So I'm moving to Czech Rep soon, and every time I'm reading pros and cons of living there this small thing always pops up: poor hygiene of common czechs. Is this meme true?

p.s. not trying to start 'x nation is cleaner that y nation' or some shit, just cruious
>>
>>70731594
>Russian complaining about hygiene
>>
>>70731631
>a fucking leaf not providing an asnwer to a legit question

This is not about russians. I look after myself and I expect the same from other people.
>>
lmao czechs getting cucked by hohol niggers russian niggers and viet niggers axaxax you going to karlovy vary??
>>
>>70731718
Getting cucked? I'm not going to cuck anyone, I'm married w/ kids.

Prague. Though if I'll have the chance I'll leave for another city that is less populated with russians
>>
>>70731594
Who the fuck is that guy, can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>70731594
I have been to Prague several times.The czechs are snobbish and expect more praise from you than they deserve. Moving away from the capital is a wise decision. Nothing strange with their hygiene tho.
>>
>>70732399
Finally a legit answer, thanks mate.
>>
>>70732469
You're welcome. Good luck with the emigration.
>>
>>70732153
Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff
>>
>>70731594
Can I get a brief summation of this man?
>>
>>70731594
>poor hygiene of common czechs. Is this meme true?
I was on Prague in 2005, there was a rain shower so everyone rushed to get on the subway. The stench of B.O. was over powering but generally I only caught a whiff of it.

TLDR yeah a fair amount of them have questionable hygiene but not everyone.
>>
>>70731594
But czechs hate Russians

so do, Poles, Ukrainians, Estonians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Hungarians, Romanians, Germans, and the list continues

Just stay in your country pal, nobody wants u there
>>
>>70733516
everyone hates russians, even russians themselves. look what I said >>70731782
that ain't no secret. besides government nobody ever know that I'm russian

yeah, I'm def gonna keep living in Russia and abandon my business in Europe because some argentinian nigger told me to do so on a tibetian smoke signal exchange site. jog on lad, you're irrelevant here
>>
>>70733651
I do business on the moon but irrelevant 4can niggers don't believe me.
>>
>>70733829
ok buddy
>>
>>70731594
I have literally masturbated to this man's face, he is like a god to me and anyone who says otherwise is a fool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.