[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never talked with black people in my life. How was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4578785.jpg (51KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
4578785.jpg
51KB, 600x414px
I've never talked with black people in my life.
How was them? Why do some white people hate them?
Do black people get interest to Asian men?
>>
very loud
>>
i am east asian and i work with black people everyday

1 they are good
2 no
3 no
>>
obnoxious loud degenerates
thats what they are
>>
>How was them?

Loud, some of them kinda dumb, some violent, religious.

>Why do some white people hate them?

See above.

>Do black people get interest to Asian men?

We have a few Black weebs here. Some can be pretty qt. But I'm biased, I've been struck with jungle fever since I was 16, my first sexual relationship was with my family's Comorian maid.
>>
Knew one bloke and he was a good lad
>at a party, he's there
>him and I order pizza
>go to door to get it
>some old black man is delivering it
>asks to keep the change
>it's about a fiver
>black lad says no fuck off
>close the door
>shakes his head a says 'fucking niggers'

Was quite funny desu.

Other experiences are that they act like different people around their friends, always try to show off and just act like retards.

If a black person asks for your lighter make sure you fucking tell him to give it back otherwise they'll walk off with it.
>>
>>70711364
>ywn never fuck your qt black maid
i'm so jealous, why did i not have a maid like you
>>
>>70710338
>How was them?

Like anyone else, some are nice, some are mean, some are loud, some are quiet, some are shy, some are outgoing, some are smart, others are stupid.

>Why do some white people hate them?

Because rich white people told them to. Create a hierarchy, split the community, no one stands up for each other, they fight each other instead. Then the people at the top can do whatever they want while everyone is distracted, too hurt or too tired to stop them.

>Do black people get interest to Asian men?

Yeah, why wouldn't they?
>>
>>70711364
>I've been struck with jungle fever since I was 16, my first sexual relationship was with my family's Comorian maid.

This is my fetish.
>>
>>70710338
Idk how and why I have an old nigger woman (maybe 50-60) added on my kikebook and every time I put a picture of me, she really put very weird cheesy comments on them even though I have never talked to that nigger cunt.
>>
>>70712534
>others are stupid
Other 99.9%?
>>
>>70712726

you can say that for any race of people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.