[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do americans have rent-a-gun-for-self-defense shops for tourists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Le American Bear135816693756789.jpg (12KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
Le American Bear135816693756789.jpg
12KB, 244x209px
Do americans have rent-a-gun-for-self-defense shops for tourists?
How likely is it that you get shot in america?
Do you have to pay tips at hospital?
Is it true that americans mock and yell at people who use sidewalks?
>>
First three are just memes but I heard a story about same guy getting the cops called on him for walking down the street in Houston
>>
File: kot.jpg (11KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
11KB, 211x212px
>>70708644
wew
>>
>>70708548
>Do americans have rent-a-gun-for-self-defense shops for tourists?
Pretty sure you still need to go through a background check for those
>How likely is it that you get shot in america?
You're more likely to slip in your bathtub and die from that
>Do you have to pay tips at hospital?
Nice meme
>Is it true that americans mock and yell at people who use sidewalks?
If you walk on the road get ready to take a Hummer to the face
>>
>>70708548
>renting guns
Typically you have to be shooting at a range, and turn them in afterwards. Also, you have to listen to safety instructions. My cousin works at a gun range, and turned away Japanese tourists because they couldn't understand English, and therefore couldn't understand safety instructions.
>For self defense
In almost all states, you need a carry permit, which requires residency, a background check, fingerprinting, classes, and a waiting period. The current interpretation of the 2nd amendment states that you have the right to bear arms on your own personal property. Anything else is a privilege.
>likelihood of being shot
Unlikely outside of Chicago, LA, New Orleans, and Florida.
>tipping at hospital
We only really tip at restaurants and in cabs.
>mocking people on the sidewalk
I have never heard of this at all
>>
>>70708644
Texas is weird. People always say "keep Austin weird," but I think they're actually the normal ones.
>>
>>70709298
>Austin
>good
commie detected
>>
>>70709417
I'd rather be a Communist than a Texan.
>>
>>70708548
All 4 of those are memes. Also, jaywalking is illegal on the books in most states but it's only enforced, if ever, if you're causing a nuisance to traffic.
>>
>>70709152
So as a tourist I could go to a shooting range and try the guns? Sounds fun. I've never shoot a gun in my life. Haven't even held one
>>
>>70713098
It's easier if you train yourself in gun safety on a dummy gun first: http://www.nssf.org/safety/basics/
>>
>>70708548
>mock and yell at people who use sidewalks?
Never even heard of this before
>>
>>70708548
Got coins thrown at while walking down the street in Phoenix, las one is definitely true
>>
>>70713098

You'll want to understand the basics before you go (always wear earmuffs to prevent hearing loss from gunshots if it's indoor, brace the butt of the rifle firmly with your shoulder, etc.)

Actually they probably will teach tourists the basics there, just make sure they can do that and won't just hand you a gun and say "Enjoy" because then you might have some problems
>>
>>70713406
It's mostly something retarded teenagers driving their first car do
>>
>>70713290
>>70714404
Thanks for answering anons
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.