[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend wants to come spend the summer here (hes a russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

my boyfriend wants to come spend the summer here (hes a russian citizen), so would it be better for him to get a tourist visa or a visitors visa? we've read that visitor visas are much more likely to get declined than tourist visas, and tourist visas are good for 3 years, which is a lot more time for him to visit whenever. would he have to provide proof of getting a hotel or whatever if he gets a tourism visa? because hes planning on staying with me. He's also traveled to a lot of different countries, so would that help in his chances of being accepted as a tourist? can we get some advice from someone whos been through the process
>>
>>70708355

>All of the information is available on government websites
>>
Wait, aren't tourist visas good for 3 months?
>>
>>70708487
i think you can stay 3 months per visit, but they are valid for 3 years

>>70708471
im aware, but information from a person whos actually done this before would be helpful too
>>
Go to Russia and get married. He can then move to USA with you. Russian men make good husbands because unlike Russian women, they won't leave you for someone with more money once they get their green card.
>>
>>70708355
How can an Eastern Slav guy get an American gf(bf)? Asking for my friend.
>>
>>70708355

Have him go to school here or get married.

It'll be a bit of a pain in the ass to keep going through the process.
>>
>>70708825
t.Golddigger
>>
>>70708905
"no"
>>
>>70708825

You could probably find one on a dating site.
She'll probably be a jaded cunt, but it's worth a try.
>>
>>70708718
>>70708859
the only reason we arent doing this is because we both want to finish school and (maybe) be somewhat financially stable before getting married. things might change though, so we are definitely still considering this

>>70708825
id say dating site, but if you actually wanna find someone that is a decent person and you get along very well with/have a lot in common with, id recommend just making friends with people on forums or whatever, and then go from there. just be prepared for no sleep bc 8 hour+ time difference
>>
>>70709104
> just be prepared for no sleep bc 8 hour+ time difference
I knew there was a purpose in my training.
>>
>>70709141
if you do end up finding someone, try not to push yourself too hard. me and my boyfriend have 8 hours, and hes gone 3 days with 0 sleep which fucked him up pretty bad. he's also accidentally set his internal clock to my time, which equally fucked him up
>>
>>70708355
PUTIN'D
>>
>>70709104

Have you ever met this guy in person?
>>
>>70710260
yeah, ive visited him but its ridiculously expensive to fly there vs. him flying here for some reason
>>
>>70708825
>guy
There is a problem with your mission
>>
>>70710325

Hopefully his plane doesn't get shot down over The Ukraine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.