[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Muslim immigrants to Western countries (i.e. Western Europe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Why do Muslim immigrants to Western countries (i.e. Western Europe, North America, Australia etc.) have so many children?
>>
>>70680465
Condoms are haram
>>
Jihad
>>
If you got paid to shit out children and live in a nice house just because you were brown you'd do it, wouldn't you?
>>
To outbreed the kuffar
>>
because they aren't cucked hedonists with a suicidal culture
>>
>>70680502
They're not. However killing children is.
>>
>>70680502
Birth control is fine. Muslims needed ways to stop their sex slaves from giving birth.
>>70680465
I think its because they want one of their kids to take care of them in their old age. Islam also encourages people to have a lot of kids & start a traditional family.
>>
Muslim households are conservative and centred around family.

So having more children in their eyes means having a stronger household.
>>
Because they think tis beautiful to turn wherever they go into the place they ran away from
>>
They don't. Muslims birth rates tend to converge towards the non-muslim birth rates, in every country they go, with each generation.

That muslims are going to take over the west by having many children is a myth from nazis, conservative "intellectuals", altrighters, etc.
>>
>>70680502
you do know arabs invented the first condom?

They used a goat's intestine. Later, in 1880 the British refined the invention by actually taking the intestine out of the goat.
>>
>>70680716
>They don't. Muslims birth rates tend to converge towards the non-muslim birth rates, in every country they go, with each generation.
This is why I specified "Muslim immigrants" - I'm talking about the first (and arguably second) generations here.
>>
>>70680465
we want to outbreed you
fuck white people
>>
>>70680783
bit rude desu
>>
>>70680748
You made me kek
>Later, in 1880 the British refined the invention by actually taking the intestine out of the goat.
Yes I knew this
>>
File: whff.png (116KB, 863x443px) Image search: [Google]
whff.png
116KB, 863x443px
>>70680465
are we white?
>>
>>70680716
Nice meme.
>>
>>70685463
No
>>
You get free money for having extra kids here.
>>
>>70685463
based iraq, afganistan and timor leste giving the peoples from the dark continent some competition
>>
>>70680465
White people are too euphoric to have children
>>
File: 1485901029482.gif (2MB, 125x222px) Image search: [Google]
1485901029482.gif
2MB, 125x222px
>>70680465
Because they are surrounded by sluts

Pic related (british girl groped by foreigner)
>>
File: 1485195386159.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1485195386159.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>>70680748
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.