[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I say we should ban Muslim refugees my leftard family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1477398556092.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1477398556092.png
158KB, 666x607px
Whenever I say we should ban Muslim refugees my leftard family always tells me you're stupid that is exactly what ISIS wants. I mean really ISIS wants us to ban Muslims from our country so they can't commit anymore terrorist attacks????
>>
>>70669756
yes your a dumb frogposter
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 187x250px
It's the perfect plan!
>>
>>70669756
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1454684912167.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
1454684912167.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
>>70669756
No you silly cunt. The remaining """moderate"""muslims in your cunt will magically turn into ISIS-members overnight if you ban muslim rapefugees and emigrants.
>>
>>70669756
t. does not know how people work
>>
ISIS wants us to be aggressive towards muslims so they can justify their whole crusade against thr west and recruit new members. Banning muslims doesn't do anything, especially in countries like the US or Australia where everyone can easily be controlled coming into the country. Most terrorists are radicalized in local mosques.
>>
>>70669929
>most terrorists are radicalized in local mosques
>let's have more people going to local mosques or else we will have radicals
>>
>>70669929
they are already at war with us anyways, op's family is wrong, and you are fucking stupid to repeat so the party line of the same politicians you usually hate

>>70669925
i know how people work and i know youre a nigger
>>
>>70670118
wrong
>>
>>70669756
They're right, ISIS doesn't want muslims living in the west.
If you watch ISIS videos, they sometimes mention something about how europe and north america are no place for muslims and muslims should either pack their bags to the caliphate or blow up.
>>
>>70670006
>>70670118
No but banning muslims only makes the ones in the country much more likely to become radicalized.

If Canada now bans white people from coming into the country because one comitted a terrorist act, don't you think white people in Canada will become fucking angry?
>>
>>70670150
wow what creative repartee you have
>>
>>70669756
The more you discriminate against Muslims the higher the likelihood that the ones already in straya radicalize

Not that that means you should welcome all the refugees with open arms, not at all.
>>
>>70670220
thanks man, appreciate it.
>>
the british home secretary agrees that it's a coup for daesh

none of this'd've happened if we hadn't starved and then destroyed iraq
>>
>>70670296
You mean america
>>
>>70669756
as we all know, ISIS have nothing to do with Islam, but if you keep pissing off muslims then they'll all join ISIS and become islamic non-islamic terrorists
>>
>>70670213
Yes because canada is a white country to begin with and even if we did that doesn't mean we'll start slaughtering everyone

You are literally saying "let us in your country or we will kill you" is a good reason to let them in the country
>>
>>70670318
both uezs
>>
>isis don't want to live here
>ban them from moving here
>nothing changes
>>
File: 1420881772868.jpg (29KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1420881772868.jpg
29KB, 600x339px
>The more you discriminate against Muslims the higher the likelihood that the ones already in straya radicalize
>banning muslims only makes the ones in the country much more likely to become radicalized
>ISIS have nothing to do with Islam, but if you keep pissing off muslims then they'll all join ISIS and become islamic non-islamic terrorists
Really makes you think.
>>
>>70670334
>canada is a white country to begin with

t. ching chong chooey
>>
>>70669756
Yes, You're stupid.
>>
>>70670334
No I'm saying vet them correctly instead of banning them all. That way terrorists won't come into the country and the local muslims won't get angry.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.