[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever get scared of the myths when you were younger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: poseidon02.jpg (67KB, 242x325px) Image search: [Google]
poseidon02.jpg
67KB, 242x325px
Did you ever get scared of the myths when you were younger?

I remember being scared when I heard the Greek myths because the people would do eveeything the gods said but the goda would still rape and murder them and turn them into all kinds of horrible shit.

I preferred the christian god who actually liked you.
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (34KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
34KB, 384x384px
>>70657226
The call that saved the Greeks.
>>
Abrahamics do, some of them believe that certain evil people will be transformed into pigs, monkeys, dogs or sheep
>>
File: clinton.jpg (191KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
191KB, 700x480px
>>70657237
You guys believe that? or the jews?

cuz theres nothing about transmogrification in Christianity
>>
>>70657304
Its therianthropy, but I genuinely thought it was in the others, Islam was retarded enough to believe that the original Israelites who defied Moses and God were recast as monkeys, some pigs, etc

Another pagan phenomenon redisguised as religion, much like the other 2
>>
>>70657367
interesting, I didnt know Muslims believed in reincarnation like that
>>
>>70657226
The only one that disturbed me was the guy who was strapped to a rock and an eagle ripped out his liver every day which grew back. The illustration in whatever book I was reading was fucked and I'm pretty sure it contributed to my BDSM fetish
>>
>>70657471
How could you not know the most prominent Greek Mythological tale, Prometheus smuggling Zeus's Thunder/Fire to humans?

Back then the liver, or 'Hepar' was the seat of the human soul, so it lost some of its charm, but Hollywood regurgitates it regularly
>>
>>70657491
What part of my post implied that I don't know?
>>
I used to oggle ancient sculpture and classical paintings of hellenic goddesses nude, were summa my 1st boners
>>
>>70657520
You could've just said the tale of Prometheus and everyone would've immediately understood, we're not dumb
>>
>>70657542
Yeah but it was only that specific part 2bh
>>
>>70657558
Sorry for my autism
>>
>>70657582
All good m8
>>
I used to think I'd grow horns later in life if I'm mean or that my penis would disappear if I masturbate to gayshit because of southeastern legends with witches and that bullshit.
Honestly, I was more afraid of technology as a kid than anything else and I hated being alone at night with my computer.
>>
File: 200px-Priapus_Fresco.jpg (21KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Priapus_Fresco.jpg
21KB, 200x267px
All hail Priapus, son of Aphrodite and Dionysus, the original kang of the BBC (if you considered meds back then non-white)

God of fertility, vegetables, nature, livestock, fruit, beekeeping, sex, genitals, masculinity, and gardens

>>70657595
Thanks I was afraid you would launch a tirade of abuse like the aussie regular in /balt/+/ausnz/

I think I am constantly mistaking your directness and honesty for aggression, an appreciably quality nonetheless
>>
File: untitled1.png (39KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
untitled1.png
39KB, 262x193px
>>70657622
Horns grew because people mythologized or religiously appropriated this rare medical condition, the sebcaeous horn, a part of your skin goes on overdrive until it forms it

In addition to pagan rituals involving bull horns
>>
>>70657654
Yeah, I heard and that only freaked me out more.
>>
>>70657654
I would blame only animal horns, the people with that condition are just too rare to explain it.
>>
>>70657674
Chopping it off is freakier

>>70657718
I guess you're right, I used to think vampirism emerged from early porphyriacs and the people around them
>>
>>70657625
>god of genitals

imagine this dudes resume
>>
File: image3.jpg (36KB, 517x282px) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
36KB, 517x282px
>>70657226
I got spooked when I saw that scene in hercules where she cuts the thread. I thought those hags cut the threads at random and I'd be next
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.