[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just let all the white hard working Pole who assimilate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Can we just let all the white hard working Pole who assimilate very easily come here en masse instead of the spics and mudslimes?
>>
>>70654094
fuck off we're almost empty
>>
>>70654094
That'd be racist.

Honestly if I was Trump I'd just give out the green cards to Poles like candy.

Poles stopped the mudslimes at Vienna.

Poland will be the savior of the white race.
>>
Europe is still 90% white. They need all the white people they can get so that the white % of the population doesn't continue to drop. White people leaving Europe is a bad thing, it just gives the non whites more power and influence.

White nationalists should be telling white Americans to move to Europe, not the other way around. America is already 60% white and dropping quickly. Non whites are the majority of legal citizens in the youngest age brackets, and we receive about a million legal permanent residents every year, the vast majority of them aren't white. There is no saving America.
>>
>>70654235
The thing is thanks to Merkel having the floodgates ooened, they are declining faster than us with the exception of Eastern Europe.

I don't think Trump will be abke to reverse the trend even after deporting the 13 mil illegal spics and having a wall, at best he'd just delay it.

If we can get all of Eastern Yuros to come here by giving them green cards and incentives though it'd be great.
>>
File: 1485877536282.jpg (309KB, 1160x967px) Image search: [Google]
1485877536282.jpg
309KB, 1160x967px
>>70654094
shut the fuck up you fucking fascist piece of shit
>>
File: Visa_policy_of_the_USA[1].png (56KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Visa_policy_of_the_USA[1].png
56KB, 1425x625px
Just let us into visa-waiver programme greatest ally
Pretty please
>>
>>70654386
>appease the mudshits like western cuckrop
>constant terrorist attacks

neck yourself dumb leftist fuck
>>
>>70654479
Hopefully Cheeto man does it. Poles are based as fuck.
>>
>>70654543
>>70654386
Isn't the point of that image to say Muslim radicals want to make Muslims feel hated to gain them as supporters?
>>
>>70654543
racist
>>
>>70654644
>>70654593
It's so fucking stupid. Look at western europe.

Mudslimes are allowed to enter freely with no limits and live off benefits.

Did that stop the terror attacks? No. Islam just simply isn't compatible with western society.

Sweden coddles them to shit and there are constant grenade attacks in malmo.
>>
>>70654706
It's not the religion, it's the culture. Civilised Albanians aren't causing much shit, but when you mix a deeply regressive culture with a modern one you always get trouble.
>>
>>70654802
Albanians were under commie rule with state mandated atheism. They were heavily secularized and many of their Muslims tend to just be cultural Muslims. I've seen many Albanians of muslim origin eat pork and drink.

If the same could happen to the middle east, where they live under government mandated atheism for a while, then maybe we'd start to see improvements.
>>
>>70654115
Good, that means there's space for me.
>>
>>70654094
Muslim immigrants to America are great desu

Pretty much all of them are skilled professionals
>>
>>70654892
That happened in Afghanistan and look where they are now.
>>
>>70654987
Because we funded Islamofascists to ruin the country lmao
>>
>>70655046
That couldn't have existed without a backwards culture supporting religious violence.
>>
>>70654945
Not really. Lately they've been chimping quite a bit. Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Orlando, Ohio, and such.
>>
>>70654115
fpbp
>>
>>70654094
YES PLEASE!!! LETS LET IN ALL EAST EUROPE!
TRUMP PLEASE SAVE EAST EUROPE !
>>
>>70654386
Is that implying, "Don't insult muslims by saying some are terrorists and should be screened or else they will become terrorists."

Really makes me think.
>>
>>70654479
Slovakia and Lithuania are in and Poland isn't.

Wow
>>
>>70654094
>never met a polak

Next thing you will be asking for more wops.
>>
>>70654945
>Muslim immigrants to America are great desu
>Pretty much all of them are skilled professionals
You forgot about Somalians.
>>
>>70654479
>his country can't into the US
>>
>>70655411
yes, we need all of Europe to settle in the US to destroy the political power of Africa and to make sure that people do not see much of blacks, same as Asians are to the US blacks should be as well.
>>
>>70655385
Why greatest ally?
We invaded all islamic shitholes with you and buy only American military stuff

>>70655437
DELET
>>
>>70655562
he's a negro who wants to remain politically relevant, we have a duty to eastern europe to bring them here and save them from future soviet/nazi oppression.
>>
>>70654094
>what is the Rust Belt
They already did.
>>
>>70655411
But I have met plenty of eastern euro immigrants that came here after the ussr fell
white
christian
hate leftists with a passion
>>
>>70655902
Poland is Central
>>
>>70654094
Top fucking kek it's what you get for killing off the Native Americans.

Even if Trump does deport all the illegals you'll still have millions of legals there with boring rights.

Go to hell Yank.
>>
>>70655562
I meant it is it's kind of fucked up they got on it but you didn't.
>>
>>70655437
Argentina BTFO
>>
>>70655414
We have like 5 and they all live in Minnesota
>>
>>70656036
Please don't bully.

If you're a gun loving white australian pls come here.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.