[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wy are American tourists so rude? Does all be fat around their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (46KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 332x443px
Wy are American tourists so rude? Does all be fat around their necks make phrases such as 'thank you' difficult and exhausting to say?
>>
>>70619420
>tfw sister was americanized
>turned into tumblr browsing, man hating, black dick loving, drumpf hating, cellulite ridden adipose body cunt
she makes my blood boil anytime i see her

reminder to tell yanks to fuck off
>>
>>70619420
Damn coastals ruining our reputation abroad.
>>
>>70619461
>family is on the border between being white and not white
>sister comes over one day and starts saying shit like "only white people do X", "that's so white!"
AMERICANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
>>70619534
americanization has ruined this planet
>>
>>70619549
It's funny because they complain about globalization the most. But globalization is just a synonym for Americanization.

I even use 'z' in -ization words instead of 's'.
>>
>>70619461
>>70619534
>>70619549
>>70619578
Now you know why we shit on California.
They have the reputation for starting all that shit.
>>
File: 1483771931643.jpg (146KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1483771931643.jpg
146KB, 500x428px
>>70619461
At least mine has only gotten to redit. All talk and pseudo-red pills with none of the substance and plenty of cellulite.
>>
>>70619578
>I even use 'z' in -ization words instead of 's'
fuck i didn't even notice until now. fucking yankees.
>>
>>70619578
>I even use 'z' in -ization words instead of 's'.
is that how you write in australia? weird desu
>>
File: forgodandempire.jpg (39KB, 375x419px) Image search: [Google]
forgodandempire.jpg
39KB, 375x419px
>>70620193
tbf we're the only ones that have a Minister for Ageing
>>
i used to hang out at a coffee shop in the mornings before my old job that was also near a backpackers

it was always the americans who would not ask politely and sound like they were demanding their coffee and never say please or thank you

Barista: "Good morning what can i get you?"
Amerifat: "Large Long Black and make it quick"
Amerifat taps his/her foot the whole time
Barista: "Large long black"
Amerifat snatches the coffee and begins to walk away
Barista: "Thanks hope to see you again"
Amerifat grumbles as they walk away
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.