[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should people all over the world be entitled to living in USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 2234234.jpg (107KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
2234234.jpg
107KB, 431x767px
should people all over the world be entitled to living in USA?

this is what second generation inmigrants think of USA and Canada

what does it mean to be an (((inmigration coutnry)), does it mean that everyone belongs there? or that noone belongs there?
>>
>>70615168
>we wuz immigrants n shit
This was always a stupid argument. The original immigrants came in and actually built a country, the current ones are beyond excessive and overall detrimental to society
>>
>>70615168
>what does it mean to be an (((inmigration coutnry)), does it mean that everyone belongs there? or that noone belongs there?

By that logic every single country in the world is an immigrant country because it's borders were at some point determined wholly or at least partially by conquest and immigration.
>>
>>70615203
Most Americans came here as economic migrants after the country was established. The English were demographically replaced by Germans, who were just economic migrants.
>>
>>70615203
>the current ones are beyond excessive and overall detrimental to society
ah yes
>>
>>70615168

If you have something to contribute to this country then I say come on over. If you want to pull some illegal bullshit or live off welfare programs you can fuck right off.
>>
>>70615255
There's still a tipping point with immigration and we're way past it; the Germans came way before this point.
>>
>>70615271
Yeah! Save that welfare for our hard working shitposting NEETs! Dog bles
>>
File: Populationdensityranking2010.png (52KB, 701x565px) Image search: [Google]
Populationdensityranking2010.png
52KB, 701x565px
>>70615295
Most of the US is pretty empty desu. We need people to fill in the spaces between Washington and Minsessota.
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (42KB, 404x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
42KB, 404x426px
>>70615331
I'm doing my part already.
>>
>>70615331
No we don't, and especially not with third world brownskins. I like my middle America quaint, comfy, and white.
>>
>>70615517
You do, but I don't. We live in a democracy and I can get to decide things as much as I do. I live in a diverse state, it isn't so bad.
>>
>>70615574
So stay there and stop trying to ruin things for other people with your rainbow utopia faggotry.
>>
>>70615271
that aspect of usa inmigration has always been balanced because it is hard to emigrate there
but second generation inmigrants think that because their parents went there illegaly, that it somehow is acceptable or even desirable

> muh statue of liberty quote

so my question is, does everyone belong in USA? or noone

at what point will USA not be considered a nation of inmigrants
>>
>>70615574
this is an exmaple of what i mean

this person is probably second generation, and is part of the contamination of people perceiving usa as solely for inmigrants, maybe his identity is that of being an inmigrant, his allegiance is not to USA but to his fellow inmigrants
>>
>>70615693
>what point will USA not be considered a nation of inmigrants

not in our collective lifetimes
>>
>>70615765
My family has been here for 3 generations.

>>70615687
I'm not trying to ruin things. I'm trying to improve them. Economists universally agree that legal immigrants are good for the economy.
>>
>>70615168
This bitch is retarded but detaining green card holders is a bridge too far.
>>
>>70615203
M8 are you serious. Italians and the Irish came when the US was already a superpower. The definition of economic migrants.
>>
>>70615168
We used to have much strong immigration laws, and a much stronger vetting process than we do now.
That's the real problem with things.
>>
ALL of the American Nobel prize winners in 2016 were immigrants. Why should I be against immigration when legal immigrants only improve my country?
>>
>>70615168

That woman looks very ugly and portuguese.
>>
>>70615168
It means (((they))) want you to be diverse and tolerant!

Continually muddifying the population until they become obedient mindless slaves for the chosen people.
>>
>>70616349
*tips tinfoil hat*1
>>
>>70616349
Diversity has only made it harder for the elite to control us. The ruling elite has a much easier time controlling the population in homogenous countries like China.
>>
>>70616318
She's a bit too hairless and light-skinned to be Portuguese.
>>
>>70615168
While I think there should still be border controls and immigrants should be encouraged to assimilate, most immigrants ultimately actually do assimilate, to the point where second- and third-generation Latinos don't speak a lick of Spanish, so it isn't an issue. Completely open borders/a free for all is stupid, but so are Trump's actions as of late.
>>
>>70616411
That's right goy. Boat people are your friends. You must continue flagellating yourselves for all that straight while male privilege you stole from the Aborigines.

Here, buy my Feminist Dance Theory text book at a low, low price of $999.99 :DDDDD

>>70616468
What? China is the definition of a blanda upp'ed slave race.

Those 56 languages are what's stopping them from simply seizing all that foreign-owned factories for themselves.
>>
>>70616468
>Diversity has only made it harder for the elite to control us.

Yeah, because divide and conquer is just a meme. Homogenic people have it far easier to unite and resist things the elite want to throw at them, diverse people won't even notice, they'll be too preoccupied with fighting with one another.
>>
>>70616533
The vast majority of China is Han Chinese. Saying that they're diverse is like saying that the US was diverse when it was 90% white because we had hundreds of native American languages with like a dozen speakers each.

China makes sure foreign companies know who is boss in China. You're a retard.
>>
>>70615914
>Economists universally agree that legal immigrants are good for the economy.
No, they don't.
>>
>>70616296
im not saying you should be agaisnt inmigration, i ask if those immigrants have the right to decide waht usa is

sicne there has been so many uncontrolled immigrants in USA lately, the case tilted to their favor... the idea of what USA was is being lost and devoured by this identity politics, nation of inmigrants stance. am i wrong?
>>
>>70616674
Divide and conquer involved putting one group in charge of another so that the group that isn't in charge is busy fighting the one that is in charge while a third party benefits. Multiculturalism, as it is implemented in the US, has no dominant group ruling over the other. It's just whites fighting non whites in petty culture wars with a pretty much 50/50 split of power. There is no third party that benefits from this.
>>
>>70616816
You are wrong. The idea of what America is, is inherently fluid. The founding fathers made the Constitution a living document because they wanted it to change according to the values of every generation. Thomas Jefferson wanted a new Constitution every generation.
>>
>>70616819
>There is no third party that benefits from this.
(((third party)))
>>
>>70615271
Overwhelming majority of people coming to USA just look for the new opportunities and life in a first world country. Most of Russians in USA are either engineers, ITfags or truck drivers, or work in construction.
>>70615203
Lol, people in USA told the same about Italians, Jews, Irishmen.
Americans have no moral right to stop anyone from coming to USA. Their immigration system is retarded, they get random people through DV lottery and asylum, H1B visas are issued in a very small numbers and almost only to ITfags.
They should make something Canada or Australia style, accept anyone who has skills needed.
But they receive only a small number of random people making other come illegally to work shit jobs. I know a guy who is living illegally in USA and he has a bachelor degree in economics, he could easily be a manager but he is a salesman.
>>
>>70616865
>(((MEMES)))
>>
>>70616852
what if that generation was contaminated by illegal immigrants that have no allegiance to USA? california is already asking to secede to destroy the union
>>
>>70617007
Illegals are getting deported so your point is moot.
>>
>>70617042
not an argument
illegals are only now getting deported, after 11 million live in usa and 4 generations
you could say they ruined the south states too, any amerifat can confirm? (that is not a biased immigrant/chicano)
>>
>>70616245
You didn't.
Actually it was way more easier to come to USA in 90s, you were giving asylums for the meme reasons and even if you were denied you could still stay on the parole status with work permit. H1B visas were issued to tons of ex soviet engineers, not a small bunch of ITfags like now. It was so easy to move that I really regret I was born too late and have to roll shitty DV lottery now.
>>
>>70617164
If most citizens vote to keep the illegals from being deported, then they're a part of this country. If they don't, then they're not.
>>
>>70617164
Illegal immigrants come to USA because legal immigration is too difficult. They still work hard and want to live in USA, as any other group of immigrants for all the USA history. They can't ruin anything.
Also le wall is idiocy because there are tons and tons of Russians living illegally in USA and there is ocean between us. We just overstay study or tourist visas, that's all.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.