[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deletes his 6 years old youtube comments criiiiiinge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (67KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67KB, 600x548px
>deletes his 6 years old youtube comments

criiiiiinge aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>comments on an old forum
>banned so I can't delete them
>>
>>70614754
>he logs in to watch youtube videos
>>
>unironically going along with YouTube's real name policy, which ultimately failed
what a lovely cuck you are
>>
Used to use my real name prior to 2011. Fug. I was just a young pup on the net. Its over lads, time to change my name and move to another country.
>>
>>70614791
y-you need to log-in to see grown up stuff :3
>>
Why can't embarrassing old internet stuff from 2007-2011 just delete itself? There is no reason for a videogame forum to keep years worth of discussions on the topics of bizarre fetishes of the young user base.
>>
>all those comments and posts on facebook when I was 12
I wanted to die, I managed to delete them all
>>
>>70614773
iktfb. Fortunately nobody, including my friend who's actually good at doxxing could connect that shit to me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (189KB, 692x576px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
189KB, 692x576px
>>70614911
yeah nah
>>
youtube og, i still have comments from a decade ago
>>
>That embarrassing MySpace photo of you at age 13 will forever be the first thing that pops when people Google your name

I tried to delete my account in 2009, but I forgot the password to my first email ;_;
>>
>>70614791
where else am I going to store all my favorites?

>>70614823
it's really amazing the extent to which jewgle completely ruined youtube in so many ways
>>
>>70614991

Myspace was hacked and had a data leak,if you pay some shekels you can get your information.
>>
>>70614957
wew
>>
>>70615015
How?

Please send more information
>>
>>70615035

You can even make a playlist without an account, though its a bit of hassle.
>>
>>70615046

https://www.leakedsource.com/blog/myspace

Just google "Myspace dataleak". Make sure you take the proper measures to make your purchase anonymous. I can't guarantee the people running the site aren't malicious.

Welcome to the digital age :^) Teach your kid safety tips and infosec.
>>
File: arnold.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>70615137
greatest ally
>>
>fucking himym jokes references
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! delete this!! delet this all!!!

>>70614791
i just use it for history log it make it easier to continue watching long videos right from where you stopped yesterday
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.