[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw amerilards just take the bantz because they know to belong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485104777798.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1485104777798.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
>mfw amerilards just take the bantz because they know to belong to the most undeniably powerful country on earth and feel entitled to look upon us as an understanding mother would with her whiny children
>>
Finally someone gets it
>>
File: 1472704086166.png (123KB, 258x395px) Image search: [Google]
1472704086166.png
123KB, 258x395px
>>70610168
>>
>>70610168

>He doesn't banter for the fun of it
>He doesn't banter more successful nations because he suffers an inferiority complex.

Its similar to a video game, the more undeveloped, the harder the game is. The key is to always bait your way into finding an anon's insecurity, then just attacking it.
>>
actually i am just a masochist
>>
>>70610168
>Amerifats just taking the bantz
>ever
They're the most butthurt and insecure flag on 4chan
>>
>>70610168
But they don't take the bantz
>>
>>70612846
(You)
>>
>>70610168
americans generally can't take banter at all
the ones who can survive here are special

https://youtu.be/1wscS1Itgnk?t=386
>>
>>70613338
If you want to meet people who like banter, don't go to the cities.
>>
>>70613338
we're a mutated strain of burger
>>
90% of them feel insecure for speaking only 1 language, they thank God every day that they have the most powerful country, so they don't have to learn a second one.
>>
>>70613338
>act like an obnoxious retard
>people find you annoying
>can't handle muh bants m7
>>
>>70612846
I love you
>>
>>70615458
>this is what retards actually believe
English is the world standard for languages, nobody's going off and learning Portuguese for any fucking reason.
Also I speak German (marginally less useless than a meme language spoken only by 60 IQ monkeys) for the record.

Imagine being a country so cucked that your native language is useless and irrelevant
>>
Some are terrible at taking the bantz though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.