[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is europe bringing their "refugees welcome" culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why is europe bringing their "refugees welcome" culture to North America?

America has no reason to take refugees. Europe needs to take the burden
>>
File: 1397240455584.png (98KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
1397240455584.png
98KB, 249x251px
>fuck up the middle east constantly during the last 30 years
>hurr we didn't do nuffin you yurofags can deal with the consequences
>>
>>70601908

Europe is white while the US of A are not, you should take care of your kind, the civilised man have to reason to help a shitskin
>>
>>70601987
If that's true then why does germany feel the need to take in refugees? Makes no sense. Sad!
>>
These days people really like to fuck up the definitions of refugee and immigrant. Refugees don't travel half the planet. Those people are immigrants.
>>
>>70601908

what are you talking about? your ancestors were european refugees, why stop now?

and give california independency please.
>>
>>70601987
Wrong. It's not our fault. Those refugees fled because the region is unstable.

Btw, Europe is closer to the middle east so you should take them in. Also a matter that America has been protecting europe for the past several years so they need to take on a burden

>>70602056
Not an argument, you're right. I'm not even White. But America is for Americans

>>70602085
My ancestors were not European actually
>>
File: lelchu.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
lelchu.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>70601987
I still remember when they made a tantrum because France didn't want to get involved in that war they are lamenting now and they tried to change the name of fried potatoes to "freedom fries"
>>
>>70602192
That's American tradition. If we don't like something. WE CHANGE IT
>>
>>70602072

Didn't hear their minister of finance? This guy is literally living reverse nazism. He said borders must disapear and we need to let these muslims in because otherwise we will be left with incest and degeneration. They maintain the same thought pattern only this time they have defined themselves as untermenschen who must be destroyed. Amazing to see how the germans are capable of building up a strong af country but not able to maintain decent government and for the third time in 100 years absolutely wreck the continent.
>>
>>70602139

>My ancestors were not European actually

who cares, still refugees.
>>
>>70602310
*immigrants*

And that was back then. Now America is built by Americans and will be as such.

Only immigrants who are able should be welcome
>>
There should be a new rule: if you bomb/destabilize the country, you get all the refugees.

Right now, the fucking opposite is happening.
>>
>>70602391
That's not America's fault.

1. Europe is closer to middle east
2. Europeans love refugees
3. Europeans are humanitarian superpowers
4. America is too far away
5. East Asian immigrants prefer birth America and they are awesome
6. Arabs prefer europe
7. Europe owes us
>>
>>70602514
>Europe owes us

for what exactly ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.