[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been in the Philippines for almost two weeks >2 more days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>been in the Philippines for almost two weeks
>2 more days left
>still haven't gotten laid

I've had two girls chat me up for a few minutes and one weird older woman try to hook me up with her niece. But I haven't gotten any fucking action yet. I can't believe I fell for this meme. I probably could have gotten luckier just going to Miami and fucking a fat Cuban.

The food is okay, but adobo is also a meme. It's just fucking meat and rice. It's like if we made breakfast cereal our national food.

Did you ever fall for any memes while in another country?
>>
>>70564772
lmao u think they'll have sex for free? throw money at them.
>>
>Did you ever fall for any memes while in another country?

Yes, I thought Americans were gods when it came to junk food. Then I found out their chocolate tastes like chocolate mixed with vomit and bound together in chalk. I was expecting it to trigger a binge-eating session and instead I felt like I got some stale, old chocolate.
>>
>>70564772
hire a prozzie
>>
>>70564772
I don't think you understand the memes, americans think that every foreign country with a regulated sex industry is a sex destination and anyone going there will fuck every girl he can by paying for it
no random girl in a country is going to have sex with a foreigner just because hes nearby
>>
>>70564921
Hershey?
>>
>>70564772
>going to flips or worst Korea where the memes are fake and the experience sucks
>instead of Thailand and Japan where the memes are real and everything is based

You dun goofed.
>>
>>70565216

>instead of Thailand and Japan where the memes are real and everything is based

They will have sex with us for free?
>>
>>70565255
Of course.

Like duh.
>>
>>70565352
Okay, Costa Rica. I trust you...
>>
>>70564772
aren't there any asian girls in the USA?

that's like going to Russia just to get some vodka when you can purchase a bottle at your local store
>>
use tinder
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.