[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You're from Brazil? Wow, cool! Do you live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485392980001.png (88KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485392980001.png
88KB, 250x250px
>"You're from Brazil? Wow, cool! Do you live in Rio?"
>>
>>70531930
well do you?
>>
don't lie, you're probably asked if you've been kidnapped
>>
>>70531930
Do you speak Spanish?
>>
>>70531930
>Acre
holy fuck jungleman how is life in the Amazon? kill any Natives with your smallpox?
>>
I'm jap
And you?
>>
File: AAA7AAAA.jpg (20KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
AAA7AAAA.jpg
20KB, 291x300px
>>70531942
>>70531956
>>70531958

>>70531995
Last time I saw an actual Indio was 2 years ago. He seemed like a nice guy, turns out he was a pedo who was searching for little boy dick.
>>
>>70532030
I am Greek
>>
>>70532062

>turns out he was a pedo who was searching for little boy dick.

So he was a typical Brazilian?
>>
>>70532062
>turns out he was a pedo who was searching for little boy dick
Elaborate please
>>
>>70532062
Just for curiosity, where do you live anon?
>>
>>70532030
I am Transylvanian
>>
>>70531930
>Wow, cool!

Bullshit, no one would say that about Brazil
>>
File: ).jpg (96KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
).jpg
96KB, 920x960px
>>70532094
Actually, he was Bolivian.

>>70532099
He had recently moved to the city, probably from a little village in the border.
I remember him saying everyday how he was positive and even helping other people here. But his portuguese was broken as fuck, so no one could understand what he said.
Skipping over some months, a boy was kinda looking lifeless, but somewhat positive, his parents took him to a local """""""""""""""therapist""""""""""""""""" and asked questions on if something was bothering him.
What happened is that the boy was invited by the Indio to his house, he even told his parents he was going to, and they didn't mind because everyone trusted him. The Indio, according to the boy, said he wanted to make him happy and spread his 'positivity' to him. Apperentely he sucked his dick, and then the boy kicked him in the balls and ran away to his house, not telling to his parents what happened.
Hearing that, a bunch of people literally wanted to behead the Indio, his house was even raided. But he disappeared, probably living in the forest touching as many Indio little boys he wants But no one knows.

>>70532117
Xapuri.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.