[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are smart, you speak English, you are funny. Why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: USA.jpg (69KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
69KB, 852x480px
You are smart, you speak English, you are funny.

Why don't you immigrate (legally) to America?
>>
I don't shart in the mart, though.
>>
>>70530455
No money sir.
>>
I was thinking about doing an LLM and then coming over to work in law, but the legal industry is crowded and you all work like slaves over there. Even BIGLAW in Canada is 60 hours a week, not 80 or so.

I think I'd only move to america if I wanted to start a company.
>>
>>70530455
>you are smart
>why don't you immigrate to America
Well that question just kind of answered itself.
>>
>>7053045
I will try as soon as I can.
Best states? Thinking Washington
>>
Still trying. Just you wait.
>>
Because I don't like America
>>
>>70530455
Why do you think?
>>
I am who I am. I don't flee from my fate.
>>
>>70530455

Im looking to emmigrate tbqh senpai

Europe is looking a lot more attractive
>>
File: unnamed~08.gif (1MB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed~08.gif
1MB, 500x220px
>>70530455
Because i have nothing offer america.
>>
>>70530564
Proxy off Liam McLeaf
>>
I'd rather stay in my home and native land and fight for an even better homeland.
>>
>>70530455
I don't have enough money
>>
>>70530564
you sure about that?
>>
>>70530576

ta gueule, j'ai pas utilise un proxy

je veux habiter dans ton pays, petite tartelette
>>
>>70530641

Access to free or near free subsided master degree programs and internship placements means access to a degree without crippling debt etc

Europe also has more vacation time. Most americans work more than they should. Time off to enjoy family must be nice
>>
Because I can barely get a job here, let alone in America. I literally work part time at my mother's business, only scoring the job due to nepotism, and my web dev skills are still pleb tier.

If America accepted me, then I'd happily move. You don't realize how tough it is to get a green card.
>>
>>70530455
Thanks but no.

>>70530525
Nah hmno. Don't go there. Plenty of beautiful places to visit with nice people.
>>
Maybe one day I will. But first I wanna immigrate to Australia.
>>
File: 1471583771816.jpg (6KB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
1471583771816.jpg
6KB, 325x324px
>>70530525

STOP COMING HERE
>>
>>70530455

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Where they can be found, they should be killed, mutilated or sexually assaulted.
>>
>>70531617
i like the sexually assaulted part
>>
I won't go until I am offered a job in the animation/video game industry in America, and I would look for a company in LA, where most of them are, and the climate is the best. What a shame about the liberal disease of California, though.

I can't just move to the US without a job in my field of work, I'd get depressed and kill myself.
>>
>>70531669

Only professional black crybabies are racist nowadays.
>>
>>70530455
Trump wouldn't like me there and I certainly prefer Canada
>>
>>70531996
Trump certainly does speak the mind of most Americans
>>
>>70530455
That's a kind of dream, but I need to get my degree first.
>>
>>70532107
That's why he lost the popular vote.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>>70530455

Because he banned my country from entering
>>
I was planning on taking a trip all over the east coast this year, all the way into the national park of Acadia.
But now I just feel fear for US, I honestly think that if a take a step into the wrong town I'll get lynched by an angry redneck mob or being put into jail because i spoke a word in Spanish.
Among americans never relax.
>>
>>70530455

I don't want to move to that hell hole and lose m soul and identity.
>>
>>70530455
same >>70532134
America is the best country tb.h
>>
Because it wouldn't make my life better by any considerable margin. Only the rich have better lives in the US. In fact I'd argue that the US are spiraling down the shitter quicker than we are.
>>
>>70532261
Spread the word to the rest of your kind
>>
>>70530455
It would be a downgrade from where I live
>>
>>70530641
>>70530683
How long does it take for most Americans to pay their student loans? And what happens when you just ignore the debt?
>>
>>70532261
WE DID IT DUDES!!!!!!!

THE FUCKERS ARE SCARED TO COME HERE NOW! TRUMP IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME, NOT EVEN A MONTH IN OFFICE
>>
>>70532300
And it just took a week. Imagine America in one year.
>>
I will die because I won't get healthcare because of """"""""pre-existing conditions""""""""""
>>
>>70532266
what the fuck are you talking about? we eat burgers here, not souls and identities.
>>
>>70532397
Nah, it's slowly been going down the drain for decades. Reaganomics may have given a short economic boost but it split the wealth inequality to irrecoverable levels, and it's only increasing. And inequality is what tears societies apart.
>>
>>70530455
>implying I want to
>>
>>70530455
Your gun culture scares me desu
I'd rather migrate to Western Europe or Australia
>>
>>70532437

I mean you become American. You lose all your original traits. The thought of my daughter or son becoming some American Stacy or Chad consumer drone is terrible.
>>
Also on a practical level I'm not eligible for a number of years to come because the American immigration policy has no concept for the education levels and educational quality of other countries, and simply demands you to have a four years academic degree if you want to apply for a workplace in the US, anything less and you'll have to compensate with tons of years of work experience. If I'm lucky (!) my three and a half years engineering apprenticeship translates translates to an American two years associate's degree even though someone with such a degree wouldn't have half my knowledge.

And fuck marrying an American women. They're all batshit insane.
>>
>>70530718
>>70531479
It's my family's wishes desu.
>>
I'm smart and funny, I won't fit.
>>
>>70530932
FUCK OFF
WERE FULL
>>
File: 1484848190037.jpg (58KB, 714x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484848190037.jpg
58KB, 714x512px
I hate the country and i'm mentally, financially and in every conceivable way better off here.
>>
>>70530455
I the patriot of this refrigerator.
>>
>>70532393
They get all your stuff and you go to jail if it's not enough
>>
its true that if you emigrate to usa and get citizenship are you at home? you will always be treated as an american?
in west europe you can get passport but you will always be treated as an emigrant
btw if its true better country to emigrate is usa
>>
File: US A like a titanic.jpg (10KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
US A like a titanic.jpg
10KB, 194x260px
Are you fucking kidding me?

I didnt leave your sinking zionist ship for nothing.

USA is finishing like USSR.

good job opening the gates to all the bolshevik communist shit of the world

not only did yous fuck yourselves but us as well.
>>
>>70530455
H1B will be abolished
>>
>>70530455
You know what ? I'd really want to. I even have a step brother living in San Diego.
I think i want to go to the USA mainly because i don't want to see my country getting slowly invaded by your """culture""" and fall into irrelevancy.
Also in your country people don't hate themselves and love their country (maybe a bit too much).
>>
Too scared of becoming unemployed in a foreign country, i do not want to become a burden without contributing.
>>
>>70536231
in france is really bad?
is safe to walk by night in cities like lyon / paris?
>>
Because living in the US actually sucks donkey balls as a middle class person if you aren't already rich or have some crazy academic career.

I actually want my kids go to college one day, you know.
>>
Because America is cucked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

>The use of triple parentheses [...], also known as an (((echo))), is an antisemitic symbol that has been used to highlight the names of individuals of a Jewish background
>[...] and the notation being classified as a form of hate speech by the Anti-Defamation League.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.