[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Iloilo, the largest city on the island of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Iloilo aerial.jpg (1MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Iloilo aerial.jpg
1MB, 3872x2592px
What do you think of Iloilo, the largest city on the island of Panay in the central Philippines? The airport now has convenient direct flights to Hong Kong and Singapore; no need to transfer through Manila.
>>
I feel like lololol
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
The city also has new, suburban-style developments, so westerners can feel more at-home.
>>
>>70527931
>SuicideAir A320
No thanks,I'd like to live today.
>>
File: 20150815_174742[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150815_174742[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
In recent years, large, modern highways have been built to handle local traffic more smoothly.
>>
File: soupnumber5+(15)_timestamp[1].jpg (264KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
soupnumber5+(15)_timestamp[1].jpg
264KB, 1600x1200px
Iloilo is famous for its cuisine, which includes "Soup No. 5" (water buffalo testes and penis).
>>
>>70527951
That's housing projects for typhoon victims
>>70527931
Its still very rural and Sithole-ish here.

Its just a lot easier to fly to Boracay
>>
>>70527931
being a "good" part of a shithole is still a shithole.
>>
Never been to Iloilo but I've heard good things about it. They also said people are nicer there. Definitely better than Manila tbqfh
>>
>>70527931
Still part of an irredeemable god-forsaken third-world tropical shithole.
>>
Hello Pinoys and Pinays how is life in the Philippines?
>>
>>70529067
>Tropical shithole
I live in central Florida, I am used to that shit weather. At least Philippines has perfect, top-tier Pinays
How are the people in Quezon City? rich snobs or good people?
>>
>>70533832
QC is part of the Manila region, so it has the same advantages and disadvantages of living in a gigantic tropical megacity of well over 20 million people. There is crowding and crime, but there is also more stuff in general.

Cost of living tends to be higher than elsewhere in the country, though. Some parts are more transient because they attract people who are living there for work, and so there isn't much sense of "community."

And if you ever rent/lease a car, traffic is nightmarish around Manila. Hours-long traffic jams bring everything to a halt sometimes. It's not nearly as bad out in the provinces.
>>
>>70534000
Good info! What's a good example of cost of living? For example, a furnished flat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.