[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America will be the greatest country the history books have ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NaziAmericaFlag.png (7KB, 834x500px) Image search: [Google]
NaziAmericaFlag.png
7KB, 834x500px
America will be the greatest country the history books have ever known

>inb4 tears
>>
hitler tried it stronger by far and look how he ended

trump won't last a year
>>
>>70524287
most of your population is obese and the average IQ is decreasing due to bad diet and insufficient health care

your culture that you export is completely degenerate and Jewish to the very core, do you think the chosen people would let their malleable goyim truly become greater than them?
>>
File: 1485401515466.jpg (63KB, 519x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485401515466.jpg
63KB, 519x500px
>most of your population is obese and the average IQ is decreasing due to bad diet and insufficient health care

>your culture that you export is completely degenerate and Jewish to the very core, do you think the chosen people would let their malleable goyim truly become greater than them?
>>
Romes prime was at 100 B. C. , Britain's prime was during the 19th century, Germany's prime was during the 1930's and America's prime was in the 60's. Now it'll be China's time.
>>
>>70524356
>culture that you export is completely degenerate
I see you being the victim, you degenereate kangaroo fucker, hahahahahaha
>>
>>70524324
>trump won't last a year
He'll be President until at least 2021 unless he's impeached or dies, neither of which are particularly likely.
>>
>>70524356
The IQ is decreasing do to the demographic shift, as whites decrease and mestizos and blacks increase (so long as they stop aborting all the time and what not) it'll fall ever lower. If you look only at whites we are up there with the rest of Europe. Same for obesity; blacks, especially black women, are the highest with whites dropping. but yes jews
>>
>>70524287
I don't think so. The US has only existed since 1776 and it has only been one of the great powers since around 1899. As things stand, we're a pretty minor part of human history, despite our massive contributions to human scientific progress.

>>70524324
>trump won't last a year

American presidential terms aren't like European PM terms, Sergio. There is no "vote of no confidence" or anything like that, Trump is the president and he will stay that way until 2021, unless he gets impeached (he would have to be caught committing a legitimate crime).
>>
>>70524420
>Germany's prime

lol, are you really trying to include Germany with the actual historical global powers? Fuck off, 3 years of conquering your immediate neighbors doesn't make you the preeminent power in the world.
>>
>cry about America being intolerant
>cry about American degeneracy
Honestly, could you all just pick one already?
>>
>>70524672
intolerance is a form of degeneracy
>>
>>70524420
Wasnt Germanys prime at the end of the 19th century when it was the cultural and scientific center of Europe?
>>
>>70524287
>America will be the greatest country the history books have ever known
Was, is and will be.
>>
>>70524741
This.
>>
>>70524741
Yeah, but that "prime" isn't comparable to the prime or Rome, Britain, or the US. Germany never dominated the globe. At the end of the 19th century, it had a couple colonies in Africa, was surrounded by hostile states, its position in Europe was not secure....including it in the same sentence as those other powers is laughable.
>>
>>70524503
>impeached
He has so many conflicts of interest it will probably take an investigation team 4 whole years just to finish the report
>dies
I mean he's 70 years old already
>>
>>70525472
He has divested most if not all of his stuff to his sons, and Reagan was only slightly younger and still made it through 8 years. I don't like him any more than you do but he'll more likely than not remain President until 2021, which might be a good thing given Mike Pence.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.