[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it for foreigners to pick up women in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How easy is it for foreigners to pick up women in your country? Are there certain foreigners that have an easier or harder time with women?

Hard mode: No edgy replies about refugees.
>>
If you are reasonably decent-looking (basically, just average-looking and not fat) and you have a British, French, or one of the Southern European accents, vaginas will come your way.

t. knower
>>
>>70503429
be white
>>
>>70503486
w-what about German accent?
>>
Depends which country it is in tbqh
>>
If you're American, British, maybe Spanish and Italian (and somewhat attractive), you shouldn't have too much problems getting girls. If you're from Japan, you might get weebs.

>>70503486
I even had success in the US and Canada despite being pretty chubby. Just had to put on a decent, easygoing personality, and played up the whole "bon vivant romantic Frenchman" persona.
>>
>>70503486
Looks like I'm moving to canada then
>>
>>70504761
As long as you don't sound like Hitler, you should be okay.
>>
be white, if you are from France or other faggot country like Italy its good bonus
>>
>>70505537
I remember a French poster saying he had lots of women hitting on him in the US, yet when he went back to France, he was ignored.

Vocaroo related:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Pef9aw8z7a
>>
We can't tell foreigners apart from americans unless they act wierd or they're explicitly exchange students. The latter is the best way to cash in the foreigner card for easy pussy, and doesn't count after high school.
>>
Very easy.
>>
Even fatties, smelly people, complete retards, people with nu-male haircuts and hip hop razor shaves, people with no social skills, trannies, furfags, pretty much anyone here can get laid if you go outside and meet people
>>
>>70506941
>even fatties and people with no social skills can get laid

Wtf I love America now.
>>
Very easy, Finnish women hate inferior Finns but love foreign alpha males.
>>
File: 1482033492211.png (241KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482033492211.png
241KB, 700x700px
>>70506927
>tfw i'm to poor to go to finland to get a qt
>>
>>70504761
>English with German accent
that's one of the least sexy things I can think of
>>
>>70506941
Americans have sex with Americans. Shocking.
>>
>>70503429
It depends on the kind of girl and the kind of foreigner (clubslut: north african/black, hippie: South-American/African/maybe even Indian, normie: southern Euro, weeb: asian etc.)
Being "exotic" is almost always a plus if they're not really looking for something really long-term.
>>
>>70503429
French, Aussies and Brazilians usually do ok.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.