[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I am in trouble /int/ I am becoming more and more racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: darkat.gif (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
darkat.gif
22KB, 250x250px
I think I am in trouble /int/ I am becoming more and more racist every day, I could barely finish Zootopia. What should I do?
>>
Stop spending so much time in this echo chamber. Read liberal books. The worst thing that could happen is you understand the other side better.
>>
>>70496227
>Stop spending so much time in this echo chamber.

But going outside is what's making me racist, anon.
>>
>>70496227
>>70496286
A big part of the problem is I that doing either of those things doesn't seem very appealing...
>>
File: smugfox.png (126KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
smugfox.png
126KB, 307x307px
I finished on zootopia a number of times if you know what I mean
>>
>>70496694
That's why I made this thread! I liked the movie but weird prejudices are making me get all bitchy. How can I make it stop?
>>
>>70496765
well, just accept that not everyone has the same opinion as you on trivial things like race and politics and don't get caught up in all the whining that both sides seem to do all the time.
>>
>>70496872
Yeah that seems for the best...Thanks for the advice man
>>
i know brah, i remember playing gta san andreas and fucking bitches in this game and i played it lately and i was disgusted when there were white hookers
>>
>>70496183
But El Salvador isn't white? How can you be racist , then?
>>
File: 1368529151074.jpg (42KB, 370x258px) Image search: [Google]
1368529151074.jpg
42KB, 370x258px
>>70497198

Racism isn't only white to non white. East asians are among the most racist people from what I've heard.

Racism is pretty natural and is observed among animals as well. Species just prefer to be among their own kind.
>>
>>70497198
Because he's not a wh*teshit
>>
>>70497387
B-but. Why would I care if some Chink doesn't like me or not. That's not racism. He is just angry about his short dick.
>inb4 this can be applied to whites too, we have muh culture
>>
start browsing through pol
>>pol
>>
>>70496183

Migrate legally and join trump's shock troops when we purify north america
>>
go to /pol/ and watch the "master race" in it's natural habitat
>>
>>70496183
"Hurr i can't watch entireckids movies by myself"
Yeah well maybe nobody cans, maybe you're not supposed to watch this shit in the first place

>>70496227
Fuck this is really a dumb comment, i didn't want to but it made me reply

You aren't an honest person telling him to just read books that agree with you. It'd be just as bad of an echo chamber. You are just as biased and dishonest if you tell him that instead of searching the truth for himself, seriously, and probably haven't done much reading yourself ...
Btw it's just rude and arrogamt to assume he doesn't understand the other side when he probably does. Fuck you and fuck your attitude i hate you.
>>
>>70505169
Children's movies are fun
>>
>>70505296
I have a really hard time with it personally

Btw is it considered normal for you ?
Here watching childrens movies past a certain age is just not acceptable, if i said oh yeah i watched zootopia everybody would look at me weird like "wtf are you doing watching this ?"
But i heard in America it is normal for childless adults to watch cartoons or play videogames for teenagers like well into their 30s ? Is it true ?
>>
>>70505599
Yes, plenty of adults like those. Maybe if you're like 16, your male friends might say "are you fucking gay?" for watching Disney movies.
>>
>>70496765
>I liked the movie but weird prejudices are making me get all bitchy.
I felt the same Tbh
The movie was nice, but it really came off as a bit preachy considering the current happenings throughout the world.
>>
>>70505599
>Here watching childrens movies past a certain age is just not acceptable, if i said oh yeah i watched zootopia everybody would look at me weird like "wtf are you doing watching this ?"
>But i heard in America it is normal for childless adults to watch cartoons or play videogames for teenagers like well into their 30s ?
It's normal in Europe as well, you uptight fag.
My dad is 60+, had a good job, raised several kids, and yet he still plays HoMM3 every now and then. Entertainment is entertainment, who gives a fuck how someone else spends their free time?
>>
>>70496183
All it takes is a few pleasant experiences with other races.

I experience living, breathing stereotypes every day - shitty asian drivers, black thugs who couldn't enunciate to pick up a rich, blonde sugarmama, self-important italians with no real importance to their selves, and so on... but my boss, Frankie the Wop is one of the chillest, ego-less dudes on the planet. My neighbour is like a less socially suicidal version of Carlton, and the new truck driver at work is a super-sweet Korean lady who races semi-professionally on weekends.

Yes, I talk like (and am) my own stereotype. It doesn't mean I can't take notes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.