[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump just killed tourism to America https://www.engadget.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

Trump just killed tourism to America

https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/26/trump-signs-executive-order-stripping-non-citizens-of-privacy-ri/
>>
>>70481165
k
>>
>inb4 Trumpsharts saying we didn't need their tourismbux anyways
>>
File: 1480904694887.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1480904694887.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>70481165
We had foreign tourists?

Who the fuck would want to come here lol
>>
>>70481347

You even advertise holidays in your shitty states on TV all over Europe.
>>
>>70481347
Have you seen the busses filled with Chinese? As someone who lives in Boston, I swear to god they want to own Harvard.
>>
" things are going to get really uncomfortable for US companies trying to do digital business in the EU."

How is this related to tourism?
>>
>>70481392
I live in Rapid City, which is the tourist hub for everything in the Black Hills (Mt. Rushmore)

We don't get many foreigners, but far too many annoying shits from the US who don't know how to pick up their garbage when hiking

Honestly wish they'd just fuck off t b h

>>70481388
Can I see one?
>>
>>70481165
That soldier playing Eurotrucker 2
>>
File: 1379374520331.jpg (27KB, 277x340px) Image search: [Google]
1379374520331.jpg
27KB, 277x340px
>>70481388
>Nebraska Tourism Commission is flooding European airwaves with advertisements to visit Nebraska at this very moment
>>
Id like to visit some day, maybe in 4 years everything will be fine again
>>
>EU
>privacy
Nice joke.
>>
>>70481556
We (except The UK) have the best privacy laws in the world, we can thank the EU for that.
>>
File: 1485206159434.jpg (17KB, 457x307px) Image search: [Google]
1485206159434.jpg
17KB, 457x307px
>>70481539
Don't fucking come here
>>
>>70481539

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-isis-is-preventing-civilians-from-leaving-its-harsh-caliphate-2015-3?IR=T

Good luck leaving lol
>>
File: Minnesotan Empire.jpg (280KB, 898x738px) Image search: [Google]
Minnesotan Empire.jpg
280KB, 898x738px
>>70481625
When will you stop resisting and submit like your neighbors?
>>
File: DAKOTA STRONK.jpg (140KB, 619x500px) Image search: [Google]
DAKOTA STRONK.jpg
140KB, 619x500px
>>70481680
The day I stop resisting is the day I die
>>
>>70481742
I would never want to annex Wisconsin desu.
I'd prefer Iowa over the cheese-eating fucks.
>>
File: Friendly Cheesehead.png (504KB, 969x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly Cheesehead.png
504KB, 969x1230px
>>70481754
Amen to that
>>
>>70481347
DISNEY LAND
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
>>
File: 1462490215366.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1462490215366.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>tfw my job is in the data protection industry with customers all over the world
>>
>>70481806
I hate the fuckers because they drive into our cities to get jobs,like build an economy in your own damn state you fuckers.
>>
>>70481887
Orlando is unironically gay and anyone who goes there is automatically gay forever

>>70481930
Same issue here but with Minnesotans and Californians
>>
>>70481442
They'll have a harder time advertising and selling vacations to Euro peons.
>>
>>70481388
>You even advertise holidays in your shitty states on TV all over Europe.
bullshit
>>
>>70481987
Sorry for our annoying Minnesotans but at least they aren't as bad as Californians.
>>
>>70482001

Makes sense.

ty friendo.
>>
>>70482018
The Minnesotans are the best ones out of all of them, they're basically East River folk

The Californians are literal garbage who are so infatuated with their stupid coast that if you gave them a plane ticket home they'd take it in a heartbeat and never come back

But they don't leave, ever, they just eat up money and drive up housing prices
The only thing they're capable of is bringing the problems of California with them, and they're a fucking cancer on any state that harbors them
>>
>>70481442

It's about privacy when foreigners use American services like gmail or dropbox
>>
>>70482125
We've been getting some Californians and all the fuckers do is complain about how cold it is and how California is the best state and they're all a bunch of egotistical fucks.
>>
>>70482125
This. I said I didn't like California and this group of valley girls mob attacked me.
>>
>>70482183
>>70482235
Parasites: the state really
>>
>>70482007
It's true, mostly for California though
>>
K lol
>>
File: 1483038556371.png (107KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483038556371.png
107KB, 633x758px
>>70482270
They do it here too

>"Not all Californians surf"
>Said by a surfer
>>
>>70481347
DISNEYYYY! ORLANDO!!!

A BRAZILIAN'S MOST GLAMOROUS AND STATUS TRIP IS TO ORLANDO! WE GO THERE AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES TO POST ON FACEBOOK AND MAKE OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ENVIOUS!
>>
>>70482328
I hate it when they can't say our cities
http://www.startribune.com/watch-californians-butcher-the-pronunciation-of-minnesota-cities/396158121/
>>
File: 1472020668125.png (26KB, 594x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472020668125.png
26KB, 594x675px
>>
>>70482442
The monster himself decides to show his face.
>>
>>70482442
>Natural borders in every region
>Actual state just a straight line

You people are so confusing
>>
>>70482442
Take them back

>>70482580
Plotting and distributing land is much easier that way
>>
>Tourists travel to the US to spend their money there
>They go en masse to make the US richer to do all the shit they need to do
>Somehow the US citizens want them out
rly meks u thnk
>>
File: EE.gif (6KB, 609x691px) Image search: [Google]
EE.gif
6KB, 609x691px
>>70482580
Do you like our borders?
>>
>>70482793
Two out of four cardinal directions. You're getting there.
>>
File: buffalo goring.jpg (62KB, 740x408px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo goring.jpg
62KB, 740x408px
>>70482660
>They do dumb shit like pic rel
>They litter a lot
>Occasionally do graffiti and vandalize
>Obnoxious
>Flood already busy traffic (Both business related and commute)
>Will pester locals by trying to get away from tourist traps and wander into local dens only to realize they don't know anything of what's going on and so resort to annoying people so they can figure out whats going on
>Mentally retarded half the time
>Can't drive for shit
>Accents are either good enough to be understandable but insulting (No no I am from Germany, not California!) or unintelligible (See the British)
>If it doesn't live up to their expectations become upset and pissy

and finally

>Fuck off we're full
>>
>>70482912
When in Rome
>>
>>70482973
Hardly, unless you're implying the only things Swedes do is rape
>>
Aren't executive orders basically recommendations that congress have to approve of dismiss before it's actually legally binding? Or did Jackson fuck the system so hard the president became king?
>>
>>70482912
>They do dumb shit like pic rel
They're a minority.

>They litter a lot
The fuck? Tourists have enough money to take a plane to the US and back, and somehow they also litter a lot?

>Occasionally do graffiti and vandalize
Minority

>Obnoxious
Opinion

>Flood already busy traffic (Both business related and commute)
Oh my god they make such a big difference!

>Will pester locals by trying to get away from tourist traps and wander into local dens only to realize they don't know anything of what's going on and so resort to annoying people so they can figure out whats going on
I'm starting to believe it's just you who don't like people in general.

>Mentally retarded half the time
So is half your country.

>Can't drive for shit
Minor issue.

>Accents are either good enough to be understandable but insulting (No no I am from Germany, not California!) or unintelligible (See the British)
Who cares

>If it doesn't live up to their expectations become upset and pissy
And even if it doesn't they end up spending their money on your country, which in turn is going to help on the creation of new jobs.

Isn't that what you want anyways?

>Fuck off we're full
They go temporarily and then leave, the fuck are you smoking.
>>
File: git out.jpg (50KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
git out.jpg
50KB, 500x399px
>>70483034
No to both

>>70483110
>They're a minority
They are but the loudest faggot at the restaurant gets all the attention doesn't he?

>The fuck? Tourists have enough money to take a plane to the US and back, and somehow they also litter a lot?
>I don't live here so I don't care if it's full of garbage
Whenever tourist season rolls around litter just fucking appears

>Opinion
I suppose just because they're not American tourists they can't be obnoxious?
There've been a good number of Germans, Italians, and French who've rolled through here rolling their eyes and being condescending as hell, it's obnoxious

>Oh my god they make such a big difference!
My state has 853,000 citizens and gets 13.7 million annual visitors, with most of them arriving in Summer
It's a bit of a difference

>I'm starting to believe it's just you who don't like people in general
If someone walked into your favorite bar and started chatting up everyone they saw to get a low down on the town you'd be a bit miffed too

>So is half your country
Har har

>Minor issue
You've never seen these people drive bud

>Who cares
Have you ever spoken to someone who can't speak Spanish worth shit?

>And even if it doesn't they end up spending their money on your country, which in turn is going to help on the creation of new jobs
Ah yes, tour guides, the most wonderful of jobs
Tourism gets a lot of money but in all honesty I'd rather they just stay home at this point
I'd like a year of peace and quiet, at least one

>Isn't that what you want anyways?
I don't want them to come here period.
If they do come here and get all pissy because it didn't live up to their fantasies it does nobody any good

>They go temporarily and then leave
If they like it they come back, or tell their friends, and the cycle begins anew
>>
>>70481165
This is more terrible for any software company than tourist.
>>
>>70481165

We North Korea now
>>
>>70481928
Why is Trump buttfucking IT jobs and silicon valley so hard?
>>
>>70483650
They associated themselves with the Democrats and funded Hillary

That and they love manufacturing their shit in Asia, namely China

Hmmm I wonder why he's trying to kick their ass
>>
>>70482158
well i doubt a significant number of people are going to stop using gmail or dropbox 2bh
>>
>>70483702
>to save american industry
>I must destroy american industry
>>
>>70481388
You are so fucking obsessed with us, you will keep coming here no matter what. Fucking cucks
>>
>>70483766
It isn't American Industry

Apple is based in Ireland and manufactures in China

Google has been desperately trying to win over Trump with cushy dinner dates to escape punishment

Silicon Valley ought to be brought to heel, and they'll listen when sales figures drop
>>
>>70483805
Get your own fanboys, fuckface
>>
>>70483650
Because they're built on the back of sweatshops and foreign labor, both traditional and white-collar. They hire thousands of pajeets and chinks with degree mill diplomas on visas for a fraction of the cost of hiring engineers from the first world and manufacture all of their shit in foreign sweatshops.

And from a realpolitik perspective, they provide a massive chunk of the money and infrastructure that the left relies on and many of them came out publicly against Trump a long time ago.
>>
>>70483766
it's the childlike mindset of "i'm going to ruin you, even if it means ruining myself"
>>
>>70483841
Why when we got you?
>>
>>70483825
>they'll be brought to heel
By what making it more untenable to hire people?
>>
>>70483498
>They are but the loudest faggot at the restaurant gets all the attention doesn't he?
How about just ignore them and follow with your day? How come you pay them so much attention?

>Whenever tourist season rolls around litter just fucking appears
Eh, I'm gonna say that this is a bit bothersome even here. But then that's the nature of tourism.

>There've been a good number of Germans, Italians, and French who've rolled through here rolling their eyes and being condescending as hell, it's obnoxious
Argentinians are obnoxious as fuck but nobody gives a shit here. Why do you?

>My state has 853,000 citizens and gets 13.7 million annual visitors, with most of them arriving in Summer
Wow so you don't want to deal with something that every major city does at Summer? I guess that living in the countryside is better fitting for you! Because the only way to stop tourism is to become North Korea and even then they receive some tourists.

>If someone walked into your favorite bar and started chatting up everyone they saw to get a low down on the town you'd be a bit miffed too
No, I wouldn't.

>You've never seen these people drive bud
I've seen shitty driving in the flesh (I went to a peruvian city where everyone were awful drivers) and it's not that awful either.

>Have you ever spoken to someone who can't speak Spanish worth shit?
I don't remember if I have. But if they were unable to I would just enjoy the moment trying to communicate with them. If anything that's fun.

>I'd like a year of peace and quiet, at least one
Get a lifetime of peace and quiet by living in a minor city or just in the countryside.

This is more about personal preferences than your country getting more income thanks to the visitors.

>If they like it they come back, or tell their friends, and the cycle begins anew
And your fiscal coffers get fat and nice so that you can spend it in more war toys or some shit.
>>
>>70483650
>>70483847
Oh, and they also dodge taxes like a motherfucker and freely abuse the legal system to bully people. Look up patent trolling.
>>
>>70483859
Bitch you're lucky you have good cartoons
>>
>>70483910
>good cartoons
I hope you're not referring to most the shit on cartoon network. Though I must admit, that gumball show is pretty good.
>>
>>70484006
Fuck yeah, Gumball's my favorite. Some people can't get enough of serials but honestly, you can't beat top tier comedy
>>
>>70483879
>Home come you pay them so much attention?
>Why do you care?
They're foreigners, they're not something you see every day believe it or not

They never fail to disappoint me though, no matter how many times I try to justify their idiocy it never fails to amaze me in new ways every year

>I guess that living in the countryside is better fitting for you!
I do live in the countryside

>No, I wouldn't
Yes you would >:^)

>If anything that's fun
If it's a Japanese person trying to speak English it's funny, but usually it ends up more like a Finn trying to speak English: They're doing everything right but you can't get past their thick accent

>This is more about personal preferences than your country getting more income thanks to the visitors
Obviously, my rant is my opinion and I needed to vent
I'm not denying that tourism is useful

>And your fiscal coffers get fat and nice so that you can spend it in more war toys or some shit
I'm not the US Government and the only money I get from them is tax returns

Besides, tourism money goes into local economies, with sales tax going to State and/or Federal govs.
>>
>>70483847
Yeah tank the one american industry that still makes money. What could possibly go wrong? Trump might as well just write a spite based tax.
>>
>>70484127
>They never fail to disappoint me though, no matter how many times I try to justify their idiocy it never fails to amaze me in new ways every year
Dude you should really eat some snickers or something, you're dense as fuck. You're too preoccupied about what others are doing and not focusing in your life enough.

>I do live in the countryside
Are you implying that tourists go to your town? Because I live right, RIGHT next to a major city that's currently full of tourists and nobody comes here. Worse, this is a city.

>If it's a Japanese person trying to speak English it's funny, but usually it ends up more like a Finn trying to speak English: They're doing everything right but you can't get past their thick accent
You don't but if someone tried hard to speak spanish I wouldn't mind. I would still find it funny or amusing in an endearing way.

>I'm not the US Government and the only money I get from them is tax returns
Are you also forgetting all the fiscal spendings?

>Besides, tourism money goes into local economies, with sales tax going to State and/or Federal govs.
And it's still useful income.
>>
>>70484136
It was gradually leaving for Europe anyway. I don't know exactly why, you'd think something that important wouldn't be subjected to too many regulations nor taxes.
>>
File: 1482675777777.gif (982KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
1482675777777.gif
982KB, 136x102px
>>70484272
>You're too preoccupied about what others are doing and not focusing in your life enough
You're right here at least

>Are you implying that tourists go to your town?
Yes (shocker)
One of the tourist events involves motorcycles and they're acquired my ire by driving through the streets with their irritatingly loud mufflers late at night

>Are you also forgetting all the fiscal spendings?
No I'm not. It has nothing to do with how they interact with me. The only thing the federal government does with this state is hit it on the head and try to convince it's populous that oil and uranium in the water supply is perfectly healthy and we should stop being babies about it

>And it's still useful income
I'm not denying this
>>
>>70481165
So basically they get the same amount of privacy as in their home country now?
>>
>>70483902
would think that trump would find something in common with them then
>>
>>70484420
>One of the tourist events involves motorcycles and they're acquired my ire by driving through the streets with their irritatingly loud mufflers late at night
Wait, but can't you just raise a complaint for that? Yes I would get angry at that. No I wouldn't blame all the tourists for it. But at least you can call the police and dissuade their little nice event for annoying noises, the same way a noisy neighbor could be silenced.

>The only thing the federal government does with this state is hit it on the head and try to convince it's populous that oil and uranium in the water supply is perfectly healthy and we should stop being babies about it
But afaik that's on the governor, why are you voting for him in the first place then?
>>
>>70484541
I don't blame all tourists for it, just the bikers
They usually on drugs or doing dumb shit so cops pull them over all the time, there's no need for me to call because there's usually sirens following them

>But afaik that's on the governor
In this case it isn't, Federal agencies wanted Uranium in the Black Hills and tried to force it down our throats but the people petitioned it to be abandoned

Keystone XL is a better example because the Governor is mute on it as it doesn't benefit the state but it'd require getting pinched on federal taxes which help prop the state's projects to expand infrastructure and vary the economy
>>
>>70484646
>there's no need for me to call because there's usually sirens following them
Ah, that's good then.

>The rest
Okay that's some awful shit, but what I meant is that I've seen what fiscal deficit means and I ensure you it's not nice at all, and yes I mean in a city or town.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.