[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know the fact that Japan is actually 10% like nigga and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Do you know the fact that Japan is actually 10% like nigga and mongoloid mixed country?

From my point of view basically most of Japanese look like Southeast Asian.

And Southeast Asians actually are the mixed result of Australoid(Negrito) and Mongoloid like 30 % of nigga and 70 % of chink

Still, Japan is usually discern as full mongoloid country but they do look like very Southeast Asian. It's because the Jap land's native people was Jomon and Inue (Australoid)

I'm not trying to be offensive but i was just pretty surprised.. Japan is result of nigga 10 % and chink 90% mixing and it seems pretty interesting.

What other results can you think about discerning along the nations?

I think Korea is like 3% nigga and 97% mongol

And I think Mongolia is 100% full mongol

Somali would be like 39% Arab and 61% Nigs

And I think Murica is like 24% nigga and 10% other and 66% whites
>>
good
>>
Ohhhhhhh SHIT
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 251x201px
how mongol are finns then
>>
File: seussjap.jpg (70KB, 411x550px) Image search: [Google]
seussjap.jpg
70KB, 411x550px
CHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIINK
>>
>>70471247
Finns have 20% of mongoloid ratio at least. but yet it seems so thing and light because when mongoloid mixed with whites(caucasoid) the mongoloid feature being buried over by caucasoid features.

Someone is still believing that finns are not mongoloid but that is not true. they are actually, and definitely from mongoloid ancestors

It's just their feature is swept by european feature and so the same turkey. and uygur (uygur have ratio like 20% of whites and 80% mongoloid but their feature is so strongly whites)
>>
File: 이미지 189.png (125KB, 572x333px) Image search: [Google]
이미지 189.png
125KB, 572x333px
>>70471698
Evidence attached
>>
File: 018_017.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
018_017.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>70471146
yeah i did
>>
>>70471698
>>70471744

http://mtdnaatlas.blogspot.fi/2017/01/finland.html

Finns come from white vaginas though despite this Y-chromosome haplogroup.
Autosomally Finns can have from 4-11% East Asian-like admixture or about 1.5 times more Siberian admixture as Siberians also have paleolithic components not related to East Asians.
>>
>>70472610
Your ancestors used to build the ancient Chinese empire and now you're just assimilated by Nordics.

And Whether siberians are somewhat west north asia or not they are clearly discerned as mongoloid
>>
>>70471146
Southeast Asian here
fuck korea
>>
I see.

I hate Japan now, thanks for the information based Korea.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.