[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Well, I had in a previous career a diplomatic post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Malloch-734670.jpg (76KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Malloch-734670.jpg
76KB, 590x350px
>"Well, I had in a previous career a diplomatic post where I helped bring down the Soviet Union. So maybe there's another union that needs a little taming."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mxFUa1wzEw

>"I think it is a currency that is not only in demise but has a real problem and could in fact collapse in the coming year, year and a half…The one thing I would do in 2017 is short the euro,” he told the British broadcaster."

>"Not allowing Britain to talk about a trade agreement with the US is “absurd” and resembles a husband "trying to stop his wife having an affair," Malloch said.

>"The fact is that when your wife is having an affair with someone else, you tell her to stop it, but oftentimes that doesn't stop the relationship," he said.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/26/euro-could-collapse-next-18-months-warns-man-tipped-trumps-eu/amp/?client=ms-android-tmobile-us

What do our European friends think of our new EU ambassador?
>>
One word: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70460181
I think it is a great chance for EU to emancipate itself from USA
>>
Funny, when I thought that EU needs an outside threat to legitimately unite, I was thinking Russia or whatever rises from the middle east. Not the USA. Oh well, whatever works.
>>
he sounds like a cuck
>>
wtf I hate marriage now
>>
>>70460181

>when your wife is having an affair with someone else, you tell her to stop it, but oftentimes that doesn't stop the relationship

So even our politicians are using cuck analogies, and he's not even a leftist. Wow.
>>
>>70460181
Heh, perfect timing.

Perhaps this threat will be taken more seriously and help to drive us vs them mentality with the US.
>>
>>70461754

and what do you hope to accomplish with this mentality
>>
>>70460181
>>"The fact is that when your wife is having an affair with someone else, you tell her to stop it, but oftentimes that doesn't stop the relationship," he said.

really shitty classic analogy also straight up fedora
>>
>>70463755
nothing, since they don't have the stones to do anything about it
>>
>>70464388
The whole point is to try and grow some stones. resurgent US hegemony is bad for europe.
>>
>>70460181
>how about Leicester?
kek yank bring the bant
>>
>>70463755
GLOBAL DOMINATION EU STYLE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.