[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you govern Switzerland if you were in power : 1. Concerning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: röstigrabben.jpg (75KB, 870x400px) Image search: [Google]
röstigrabben.jpg
75KB, 870x400px
How would you govern Switzerland if you were in power :

1. Concerning energy and food independence ?
2. Concerning ageing Population and the loss of the working force ?
3. Concerning future climates immigrants ?
4. Concerning rising extremism and xenophobism in neighbouring countries ?
>>
>>70458176
i would fuck your mother
>>
>>70458176

you seem fine as you are, just stay forever neutral and keep sucking money from everyone.
>>
>>70458217
Compared to Spain yeah, but if we compare ourselves to shit all to time there wouldn't do any progress.
>>
Build a Disneyland there to stop it from being the most boring country in the world.
>>
>>70458176
>1. Concerning energy and food independence ?
You have nukes, don't you? And subsidized farming
>2. Concerning ageing Population and the loss of the working force ?
Don't you have long queue of germans and yugos and who knows how many other applicants to pick from?

>3. Concerning future climates immigrants ?
>4. Concerning rising extremism and xenophobism in neighbouring countries ?
Welp pretty much the only thing you can do about that is having good sermons in Davos, Geneve, Zurich, St Gallen and other conference places and pray to God that rest of the world doesn't fuck up.
>>
>>70458294
>Disneyland
That's how much you fucking value your country ? Disneyland is the fucking epitome of American culture to you ? You've got the grand canyon, Yellowstone and the Rockies and you chose fucking Disneyland ?
>>
>>70458379
No of course not. I'm saying that there needs to be more enjoyment there, people seem lifeless.

I've visited Switzerland 3 times now and the most fun I had was at an amusement park (which was actually in Germany I believe) and that place was full of fucking filthy Migros employees.
>>
>>70458176
1. Nuclear for whatever cannot be covered by hydroelectrocity. Anyone who votes against nuclear in the referendum, shall be deported to Germany or killed by plutonium poisoning.

2. Offer incentives to attract Germans fleeing the collapse of the Merkelreich, such as a Syrian-free environnment

3. Rebuild the National Redoubt and shoot on sight any climate immigrant attempting the illegal immigrantion. Exterminate all the filthy, French-speaking traitors across the Rostigraben. They are the biggest supporters of multiculturalism, they always vote in favor of immigration, they are scum and not Swiss.

4. Switzerland must out-xenophobia its neighbours to remain competitive.

>>
>>70458176
>energy and food independence
Quite difficult swissbro, Switzerland would need lots of nuclear reactors for energy independence. Food independence is more difficult since swiss climate/landscape isn't particularly farming friendly
>Ageing population
Incentivize native swiss to have babies through government subsidies (see: Denmark), supplement with skilled immigration under scrutiny sporadically as needed
>Don't understand what you mean by 3rd question
>Extremism/xenophobia in neighbouring countries
Don't need to do much, just try to keep diplomatic relations warm and reap the EFTA benefits
>>
>>70458217
Switzerland is very much aligned with the EU.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.