[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this shithole. I'm surrounded by primitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1482674940310.jpg (366KB, 2464x1648px)
1482674940310.jpg
366KB, 2464x1648px
I fucking hate this shithole. I'm surrounded by primitive baboons with an IQ of a shoebox. Square-headed lowlifes who listen to ibo and have a vocabulary of 200 words. Dumb brainwashed idiots who worship Erdogan and suck his cock on daily basis. Hotheaded nationalists blinded with hate who go mad over irrelevant bullshit that happened 400 years ago. Women are horrid, they're vapid, dumb overtanned whores whose breath always stinks of cheap cigarettes.These people possess absolutely no self-awareness, no capability for rational judgment. Everything is in ruins, economy is in the sewers and corruption is rampaging for decades. Turks are animals who can't do anything right. It's like watching monkeys battering each other with sticks.

I am sorry for my subhumaness, i never asked to be born here. Please forgive me, i just want to be civilized.
>>
t. Mehmetos Poupodilus
>>
Move to Germany
>>
>>70454986
kys turksmell
>>
>>70454986
>go mad over irrelevant bullshit that happened 400 years ago.
at least this should be stopped
>>
File: 1485115682619.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1485115682619.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>70454986
I forgive you
>>
>>70454986
come to korea and enrich us my mongol brother.
Don't live with these filthy arab mongrels you have the genes of a true turk.
>>
>>70454986
eww faggot
>>
>>70455088
Nice fake kurdish flag dude LEL
>>
>>70454986
And you're a retarded faggot browsing 4chan.

Newsflash: You're not helping. Atatürk would be disgusted of you if he was still alive. How about trying to make the country better, retard?
>>
>>70455208
>How about trying to make the country better, retard?

How am I supposed to do that?
>>
>>70456382
Depends on what you want to do.

Hate Erdoğan and what's happening in politics? Become active politically.

Want to improve our scientific reputation? Study and get a doctorate abroad at a good university and come back to the country and help improve it.

There are tons of things you can do, claiming you're better than everyone else and doing nothing only proves you're no different than them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.