[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she actually do? Other than look fancy and take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6155.jpg (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6155.jpg
251KB, 1024x1024px
What does she actually do? Other than look fancy and take money from the peoples
>>
represents UK
>>
sucks nigger cock on the down low
>>
>>70454622
Nothing
I don't understand why british people are so obsessed with the idea having irrelevant people that don't do shit other than enjoy their ( tax payers ) money and luxurious life style and of which families commited heinous crimes in the past.

Daily reminder that monarchy is absolutely outdated system
>>
The royal family turns a profit of several million/billion (don't remember which) pounds a year through tourism and the leasing of royal property to businesses etc.
So even if libtards ree at Muh constitutional monarchy then they can't ree at the money the Queen makes
>>
>>70454770
Million/billon? Show me the stats

Also how much does it cost to maintain the monarch? Castle maintenance costs, employees, royal trips abroad, etc.
>>
File: monarchycosts.jpg (38KB, 538x473px) Image search: [Google]
monarchycosts.jpg
38KB, 538x473px
>>70454826
Have a look at pic related, it's from an economic thinktank in the UK
They contribute quite a lot as you can see, which is why I'm strongly in favour of keeping them
>>
File: 1461422413848.jpg (58KB, 500x500px)
1461422413848.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>70454770
tourism? lol why someone would go to england for that old bitch?
>>
>>70454622
Fuck off dude, it's not like the Royal family use up a lot of money anyway, it's like minimal in terms of our trillion+ pound budget.

Go pray to your cartel monarchs
>>
>>70454826
Tourists don't want to see your crappy parliamentary building. If brasil was still an empire I'd visit just to see the imperial capital and the glamour associated with empires/kingdoms.
>>
>>70454622
>take money from the peoples
the tourism money her family generates completely eclipses their income
>>
>>70455896
anglos
she's our queen, even if we don't have any legal connection to her
>>
>>70454622
she's like everyone's grandma

it's very comfy indeed
>>
>>70454622
poos in loos with actual plumbing
>>
>not having a royal family

Then whois your head of state? A random lad who just happens to be popular for 6months?
>>
She is essentially a reptillian ambassador. She keeps the lizard king overlords abreast of Earth matters.
>>
>peoples
>>
File: congresso1_xenia.jpg (439KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
congresso1_xenia.jpg
439KB, 1600x1200px
>>70455997
Actually they do, it's one of the touristic attractions at the capital
>>
>>70460402
That's literally sedition.
Kys Pierre
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.