[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do South Africans still hate us English? Do you still talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Do South Africans still hate us English? Do you still talk about the Second Boer War?
>>
niggers
>>
>>70456734
jews
>>
No South Africans here. Go ask on Quora or Reddit.
>>
>>70456734
>>70456762
BAD NEWS
>>
You'd they'd be more angry about the english leading the smear campaign against south africa in 1980's/1990's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
>>
theres plenty of anglos in south africa and they do not really mix with the afrikaners
>>
>>70456915

The one justice in the world, is that Britain is today suffering the same fate they sold out the South Africans to.

Let the Britroaches be subjected to 1,000 Rotherhams and we shall clap our hands.
>>
>>70456789
around blacks
>>
>>70456771
Hello
>>
>>70462495
So what do you think of Brits?
>>
>>70463926
I dislike them, but not solely because of what they did in the Boer war. Since ww2, they have been traitors who have backstabbed their kith and kin numerous times, and have supported the enemies of righteous governments. They are also huge hypocrits, and have seriously disgusting accents for the most part
>>
>>70467771
fuck de blecks
>>
>>70467771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
>>
>>70454416
Hitler himself said that the concentration camps were inspired by the ones the British constructed during the Second Boer War
>>
File: 1483873104763.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483873104763.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>70467771
>south africa
>says someone got a disguisting accent
>>
>>70468006
>"I've neva me' ah nice souf african"
>some brit was so butthurt that he made an entire song about how much he hates us

Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>70467771
This, the eternal anglo is treasonous scum and the original cuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.