[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands. No kidding.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

File: tigre,-rugir-169016.jpg (449KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tigre,-rugir-169016.jpg
449KB, 1920x1200px
I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the tiger is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a tiger with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
If you truly believe what you say then you should try to challenge a large predator not necessarily a tiger and film it. 4chan needs a king it could be you claim your throne anon it is you destiny.
>>
>>70452680
>French flag

No
>>
>>70452680
Well I have a big dick, what are you gonna do about that pussy
>>
>>70452882
You could kill him just by jumping on it fatty
>>
File: ps5D2SW.jpg (706KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
ps5D2SW.jpg
706KB, 3072x2304px
>>70452922
At least I kill it unlike you who will surrender.
>>
>>70452976
I'm in paris train station, i'm waiting for you. I'm the guy who do push-ups on the railroad. I'm gonna kick your ass
>>
File: Screenshot_20170127-074410.png (178KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170127-074410.png
178KB, 1440x2560px
>>70453046
See you tonight.
>>
>>70453147
You will find me on the landing strip, racing landing planes shirtless
>>
File: true hackerz.png (13KB, 821x617px) Image search: [Google]
true hackerz.png
13KB, 821x617px
>>70452680
WTF ? What are you doing here ? It's 4chan!!! The Dark net !!!! Have you installed avast ???
>>
File: Tiger balm.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger balm.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>70452680
I think I'm able to beat one with tiger balm on my bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise a MMA routine (masturbating, masturbating abstinence) for 6 years, with every other rotation wearing boxing gloves set in parallel since 7 years.
Also wrist musuclation enhancement since 4 years. I can squirt up to 1m87 and own jars that weights 86kg filled with my bodily fluids.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I got a personal coach. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and when he manages to put his tenga helmet on my mighty soldier, throw good punches to the head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, I finish with tiger balm.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat his manknife with tigerbalm anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
File: tv5.png (18KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
tv5.png
18KB, 150x113px
>>70453381
I'm on Mozilla, nobody will ever DDOS me
>>
File: 101 years old no cancer.jpg (28KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
101 years old no cancer.jpg
28KB, 136x102px
>>70453441
Don't forget to eat fetal soup, /int/ is very cancerous
>>
>>70452680

you'll surrender when you see it.
>>

No kidding.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the tiger is finished.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a tiger with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>70453998
Say you're sorry and I won't find you on your jungle and kick your ass
>>
>>70452680
no way, i even doubt you could beat a dog.
the other day i had to fight a golden retriever because it was killing my dog
i kicked it 3 times with all my strength and the fucking dog barely noticed but somehow i saved my dog. my feet still hurt.
>>
you could kill a tiger, but i doubt you could even TOUCH a gorilla
>>
>>70454424

ha!... i'm used to eat frogs at the jungle.
you're welcome to try.
>>
>>70452680
How are you gonna dodge his attack? However he touches you - he's stick to you cutting your skin and flesh.
His muscles are different, he will be much much stronger whoever you are.
He will be much much faster whoever you are.
You can't win by hitting him in head with knuckles, it's not human with big brain to turn off and to force to reload with heavy shake.
Without weapon I don't see possibilities.
The only one I can think of is to pierce his eyes with fingers, and I'm not sure that even this will stop him as I'm not sure if I reach his brain this way.
>>
>>70454493
I think I'm able to beat a gorilla with bare hands.

No kidding.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>70454748
I'm gonna do a trip to the tiger so he's on the ground, then a pawlock so he can't move, then I punch him with all my soul
>>
>>70452680
how did i know it was a french even before opening the thread ? kek
>>
I think I'm able to beat a dinosaur with bare hands.

In fact I've already done it, I beat all the dinosaurs, you can still find their bones lying around.
>>
>>70452680
I think I'm able to beat the French with bare hands.
No kidding.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat the French with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>70455296
I think I'm able to gas the Jews with bare hands.
No kidding.
I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the jew is finished.
Any man with a minimum of training can gas the jew with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
File: 1437464500625.jpg (44KB, 478x380px) Image search: [Google]
1437464500625.jpg
44KB, 478x380px
>>70452680
Yeah, good luck with that.
and if you ever feel like taking a tiger out with your bare hands just stream it so the world can have a giggle as it snaps you in half and eats your guts while you scream
>>
>>70452680
But can you beat a bear with your bare hands ?
>>
>>70452680
I could rip a gorilla into bananas
tigers are for bitches
>>
File: FRENCH.jpg (113KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
FRENCH.jpg
113KB, 300x400px
I knew you.
>>
>>70453435

Underbated post.
>>
>>70456236
My first kill was a bear. I was 14.
Then 10 years after that, on a beautiful summer dusk, the son's bear confront me, I saw on his eyes that he's aim was to revenge his mother. I respect that but I won't let him kill me.
The fight last all night long, but at dawn, when the first ray of sushine illuminated the forest, I was here, sitting on my enemy corpse, drinking is blood on his skull.
>>
I did fighting sports for like 24 years. I also owned a big dog. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to fight a tiger.
>>
>>70452680
are you the same guy who wanted to defeat a bear?

still i don't really think submission techniques works against animals more heavy and more strong than you.
>>
>>70458716
Well, theoretically it's probably possible to choke or punch a tiger to death. But if you're on the receiving end of his claws you probably won't be fighting anymore. So statistically, I'd give it little chance.
>>
>>70458716
My reputation precedes me.
>>
>>70452680
>paste pasta
>replace bear with tiger
>???
>newfags will reply

Wew laddy.
>>
>>70452680
But can you beat a Chimp?
>>
>>70452680
I killed a tiger with just my hands once. You shouldn't have any problems considering your fitness.
>>
>>70452680
Animals do not playing fair, you are get tiger'd. Best you can do is a made a spear and plate armor to hunt a beast.
>>
Yes anyone can beat a tiger but what about a lion?
>>
>>70452680
>I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands.
try it! make sure it's a young small tiger first to build up your immunity to bigger ones.
>>
>>70452882
Yes. It would take a huge tiger coalition tp defeat him.
>>
>>70455059

Why did yoiu kill all the dinosaurs you... dickshit
>>
>>70452680
Did someone already did the gorilla warfare thing?
>>
File: poor little human.jpg (849KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
poor little human.jpg
849KB, 2000x1500px
I think I'm able to beat a human with bare claws.

No kidding.

I practise eating springbok since 6 years, wildebeast in parallel since 7 years
Also zebra since 4 years, 2m70 for 250kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to charge at him, disembowel him, and sever his neck. I won't stop, and at the smallest multiple organ failure he does, the human is finished.

Any tiger with a minimum of training can beat a human with a knife anyway. With bare claws, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
File: kek.jpg (54KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
54KB, 600x505px
>>70466457
>>
>>70452680
OP post vid plox
>>
>>70466457
kek
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: gorillawarfaregotaproblem.jpg (48KB, 400x552px) Image search: [Google]
gorillawarfaregotaproblem.jpg
48KB, 400x552px
>>70466263
>>

No kidding.

>>
File: 10332-12447-12448.jpg (27KB, 340x272px) Image search: [Google]
10332-12447-12448.jpg
27KB, 340x272px
>>70466666
very impressive
>>
>>70452680
Is this the pasta from /an/? with the guy who thinks he could beat a silverback?
>>
File: 1479730158559.png (342KB, 522x590px) Image search: [Google]
1479730158559.png
342KB, 522x590px
>>70453147
>Miami

spic
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.