[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Muslim countries be so rich as they are now if there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1485233207002-int.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485233207002-int.png
10KB, 500x500px
Would Muslim countries be so rich as they are now if there was no oil found?
>>
no,
now post more of patriot bear
>>
File: syria-map.jpg (383KB, 1200x918px) Image search: [Google]
syria-map.jpg
383KB, 1200x918px
no
arab wealth is based entirely on oil exports
the middle east is a useless place we should get rid of it
>>
>>70428391
>says Guatemala
>>
>>70428210
Ask Norway.
>>
>>70428210
They are rich cause they liberalized stuff in time unlike Ukraine so it's nice rich place.
>>
>>70428210
UAE would be the richest. Dubai was already rich as a trading port/city before oil was discovered

Currently oil makes up around 5% of its revenue

It wouldn't be as rich as it is today because it would have to subsidise other parts of the UAE and some of its current non oil wealth is because of oil profit investment but still
>>
this is an unfair and loaded question. Yes they made lot's of money from oil, but UAE has diversified it's economy somewhat. Some of them are definately a bit too reliant

also we have oil but we are retarded so..
>>
>>70428438
t. abdul assad al-medina

don't worry i hate israel more than i hate the ayyrabs
>>
File: 1484885728804.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484885728804.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>70428210
Yes, there powerful manufacturing industry of high tech goods as well as powerful banks is where their wealth really comes from. You're just ignorant of their society.
>>
>>70428210
no but then again why is russia so poor when they literally have the largest oil reserves in the world?
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1100x1416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1100x1416px
>>70429251
It's a mystery.
>>
>>70429251
What matters more is oil reserves per head of population and how hard/costly your oil reserves are too extract

In the case of Venezuela theirs are much more costly to extract than places like Saudi Arabia so despite Venezuela having the largest reserves in the world and a similar population they don't have nearly the same revenue
>>
>rich

Not necessarily, but they would be more stable and Islamic fundamentalism would be nowhere near what it is today
>>
>>70429525
Ahh yes poor 3rd world countries are notoriously stable and secular
>>
>>70429756
He got a point tho.
No resources would mean no one would mess with the region, plus necessity fuels creativity.
>>
>>70429940
yes to this. when you don't live in comfort zone and everyday's a struggle, your mind automatically became creative and craft anything out of anything just to survive.
>>
>>70430284
It's like poets. You must keep one half-hungry and torture everyday to produce a good poetry.
>>
>>70429756
What I mean is that the Middle East is such a shithole full of Islamic extremism and war is because of oil. Whether it's themselves or foreign powers, the oil creates conflict. And conflict breeds extremism, which we see much of today
>>
I think Singapore and Iran would be pretty much the only Islamic countries that could have a decent economy. All the arabs are lazy as fuck.

Even in Dubai you see the arabs themselves have no skills and aren't interesting in learning anything. And just outsource everything that needs to be done with money they collected from oil companies run by white people.
>>
>>70430512
The closer it is to Africa the less chance it has to be a normal country
>>
>>70430571
Netherlands are closer to africa than Azerbaijan.
Suck it :D
>>
>>70430370
This shows in Arab poetry.
Arabic poetry of the jahiliyya era is extremely hard to understand if you don't have المعجم الوسيط by your side. Reflects the very harsh enviroment of Arabia.
Arabic Andalusian poetry while beautiful has easy expressions to understand and an Arab today would easily understand most of it. Reflects urban green enviroment of al-Andalus.
>>
>>70428210
if you mean arab countries, no they are useless
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.