[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there really poor americans living in trailer parks and stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Are there really poor americans living in trailer parks and stuff? What's your monthly income?
>>
File: 8wqHbm7c.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8wqHbm7c.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 281x179px
>>
according to ben shapiro being poor in america is virtually impossible and it happens only to people who are shit with money
>>
File: v13eowkbvmnr1rvmhbcumxhko1_1280.jpg (256KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
v13eowkbvmnr1rvmhbcumxhko1_1280.jpg
256KB, 1280x849px
>>70412703
>>70412718
Watch the movie Gummo. This is the American reality.
>>
>>70412910
Shit this kid looks like Putin lmao
>>
File: original.jpg (68KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
68KB, 780x487px
>>70412703
pretty much all of appalachia, most of the rural south and half the midwest. also rust belt.

turbo poor places. 90% of americans own less than 20% of the wealth.
>>
>>70412955
>white poors look like slavs

made me cogitare a bit
>>
>>70412985
>trying to insult me by the fact that we are poor
You better try harder Juan
>>
>>70412703
>Are there really poor americans living in trailer parks and stuff?
Yes, I grew up in a mobile home in Colorado, our mobile home neighbors were my cousins and grandparents. In Canada now but still poor

>What's your monthly income?
$1,800 CAD ($1,373 USD/1,280€) per month. That's $21,600 per year plus quaterly HST and GST tax returns and annual income tax return takes it up to around $24,000 per year. Average in my province is $59,000 per year and that is the poorest province in Canada
>>
>>70412985
>says the country that has 50%+ youth unemployment

time to scrub german toilets diego
>>
>>70413017
Lol, your income is the same as mine. How do you live in Canada with those money?
>>
>>70412910

Well i can overlook le black flammable water out of happy fracking, but not making a carbonara for your spaghetti is simply unjustifiable. And drowning them in ketchup is a crime.
>>
>>70413163
I barely survive, I definitely wouldn't call it "living." That income is for a family of 4 by the way.
>>
>>70413196
>For a family of 4
That sucks. I spend all my money on myself. And it's not even enough.
>>
>>70412703
I used to last year
income was ~2400USD a month
not a trailer park like white trash trailer park though
>>
>>70413225
I don't really buy anything for myself. Even my clothes, of which I have few, are bought second-hand. I buy a fishing license, few fishing lures, and cartons of worms a year and fishing is really the only recreation or luxury I can afford.
>>
>>70413255
What was your job?
>>70413325
Why do you work for 4 people? Aren't there some social help for people who can't work in Canada?
>>
my grandparents live canada and have a snowbird trailer park spot/trailer in Lake Havasu City Arizona,they wanted to sell it to me for a really cheap prize but i dont have that much cash for investor visa(i have my diversity lottery going as we speak),and my qualified electrician training is not worth shit in US of A
>>
>>70413406
That income is receiving social assistance. Once my visa processes and I can work that income will go up significantly
>>
>>70413406
Carpenter
>>
>>70413579
>>70413255
I make about the same (21000SEK), yet I'm considered white trash by Swedish standards.

Carpenters are basically middle class here, although I'm not sure how much they make.
>>
What is the life in trailer park like? Do they have machine washers and shower rooms in their houses?
>>
>>70414140

They have showers, but no washing machines. They have to go to laundromats for that.
>>
>>70412976
Funny thing is those poor communities, villages etc. in Appalachia have less crime than equal ghettos inhabited by negroes.
>>
>>70412910
according to some shit flinging monkey who's never been

LOL
>>
>>70412703
>Are there really poor americans living in trailer parks and stuff? What's your monthly income?
Yes. I don't live in a trailer so 6083 before taxes. I loose about a third.
>>
>>70412910

Thus sayeth the favela monkey.
>>
>>70412910
>Watch the movie Gummo. This is the American reality.
Yes, don't come to this horrible shithole. Tell the Hispanics too, especially the Central Americans especially.
>>
>>70412703
trailer park trash isn't exclusive to yankland
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.