[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, int. What websites do you read everyday instead of imageboards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Hello, int.
What websites do you read everyday instead of imageboards and socialnetworks, news&massmedia? Also, don't write about reddit, please, or about some basic resouces like google.

What website is too interesting for you, that you read every day? I want to know about.
>>
>>70407497
What do you think her toes taste like? What does licking a girl's soles and sucking on her toes feel like?
>>
Hacker News (just don't read the comments - it's the most autistic place on the internet)
The Wall Street Journal
and links tweeted by professors, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs I follow on Twitter
>>
>>70407573
why do you ask about? Just try how it tastes.

>>70407598
and what interesting on HN? I've been there many times and really don't know why. All is too boring.

> links tweeted by professors, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs I follow on Twitter

Can you give to me the list?

You look, like interesting person on first view.
>>
>>70407701
>Just try how it tastes

Implying I have a gf. Implying even if I did she would be fine with me sucking her toes.
I dated a girl once who I lost my virginity to and despite that, she didn't like me sucking her toes. I was going to one time and she said no.
>>
C-Span
>>
>>70407826
why this? why not cnn or something from mainstream ?
>>
>>70407701
>and what interesting on HN?
Links to explanations of algorithms, news about startups being acquired, and really interesting articles about science and tech. For example, I just saw this on the front page:
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603429/robotic-fabricator-could-change-the-way-buildings-are-constructed/

>Twitter
@vijaypande
@cdixon
@worrydream
@ThingsWork
@polemitis

These are probably quite boring if you're not a programmer/scientist.
>>
>>70407869

I go straight to the source, get to watch congress and such without all the bullshit commentary and opinions on the side.
>>
>>70407992
it is looks good.
But I am out of USA, so for me it will be like overkill knowledge
>>
I don't, just 4chan
It's where i get everything
>>
>>70407497
I don't read any other websites regularly. Mostly just stay here, /tg/ and /v/.
>>
>>70408035

Could you recommend anywhere I can go to keep up with Russian news?
>>
>>70408126
Do you need english versions or russian will be ok?

1. RussiaToday has a lot of info about us, but I don't watch this tv. It is russian oficial version, so probably can be propohanda.

2. meduza.io - website with a lot of bad news about russia. It is as I know exists on foreign money, so it is king of another-way propohanda

3. tjournal.ru (especially "tweets" part) - some feed there is not interesting, but tweets page has mostly popular russian tweets, so you can to know hot news, which you can't find in massmedia

4. smart-lab.ru - traders, investors, enterpreneurs and so on posts there a lot about russian and little foreign finmarkets. Some economics news or conversations can be.

5. Lenta.ru - some news portal
6. news.yandex.ru - very popular agregator in russia.
7. http://mediametrics.ru/ - agregator, based onsocialnetworks. The most popular news, which people in social networks are talking about right now.

Sorry for my english. Here already morning and I am sleeppy
>>
>>70407497
you excluded everything i use. in fact i think you excluded everything on the internet
>>
>>70408372
I just have some information hungry feelings. Have not got any IQ rise up possibility. All, that we have in internet looks too boring and stupid. So I a mtrying to know some new resources.
>>
>>70408311
No I don't speak Russian, English would be nice.

Also, if you're looking for easier ways to browse American news, I think Drudge Report is also really good.
>>
>>70408448
>I don't speak Russian
Then you will be eat propoganda 24/7 and live in "ManyaMir".
>>
>>70407497
a couple of Argentine news and football sites.
other than that just 4chan and youtube really.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.